Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Whitening the penis and balls

12

Whitening the penis and balls

Is that possible?

Like I use whitening cream to lighten/whiten the penis (and balls).

Why would you want to whiten them?


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

They r darker than the rest of my skin, and they look yuk.

Perhaps that is just good circulation.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by juicyy
They r darker than the rest of my skin, and they look yuk.

Same for me

Maybe get a tan.


Start (April 07): BPEL= 6.3" EG= 4.7"

Now (October 08): BPEL= 7" EG= 5.0"

Goal : BPEL= 7.5" EG= 6"

Originally Posted by kingpole
Perhaps that is just good circulation.

No.
They look tanned/dark/pigmented.

Originally Posted by Ugabuga
Same for me

Maybe get a tan.

Tan where? The crotch area?

Yes I can understand your concern. There’s a website peniscolourdebate.com that talks about how 74.5% of women will ONLY have sex with a guy who’s penis and ball skin have a “peaches and cream” complexion.

Quotes on the site include, “God I hate it when a gorgeous guy unzips his 8” wand only to find it has DARK skin…eehach!”….. “Look you can keep all those giant dark-red meaty cocks, give me a 5” pale-rider any day”.

I hated reading that because I have sort of an average skin palour with a few dark bits which according to peniscolourdebate is simply not light enough to turn most women on.

The good news is that apparently there are pills (conveniently available from the same website) that guarrantee within 90 days to turn your “nasty dark apendage” into a creamy smooth trouser snake”. I can’t say for sure if they work but at only $69.95 per 30 capsules, hey, it’s got to be worth a try.


LWH

"Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship"

- Humphrey Bogart to Claude Raines, Casablanca

I think every ones genitals are a bit darker than the rest of the body. Are you mixed race?


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by longwidehard
Yes I can understand your concern. There’s a website peniscolourdebate.com that talks about how 74.5% of women will ONLY have sex with a guy who’s penis and ball skin have a “peaches and cream” complexion.

Quotes on the site include, “God I hate it when a gorgeous guy unzips his 8” wand only to find it has DARK skin.eehach!”.. “Look you can keep all those giant dark-red meaty cocks, give me a 5” pale-rider any day”.

I hated reading that because I have sort of an average skin palour with a few dark bits which according to peniscolourdebate is simply not light enough to turn most women on.

The good news is that apparently there are pills (conveniently available from the same website) that guarrantee within 90 days to turn your “nasty dark apendage” into a creamy smooth trouser snake”. I can’t say for sure if they work but at only $69.95 per 30 capsules, hey, it’s got to be worth a try.

Oh thanks.

Can;t believe there is such pills!
I am skeptical to try it tho.

Originally Posted by kingpole
I think every ones genitals are a bit darker than the rest of the body. Are you mixed race?

They r so noticeably darker (even in pics).
Yeah, I m an Asian (same as black men, theirs r a bit darker too).

You could always try jelqing with Oil of Ulay; the’re always promising softer creamier skin in just 30 days.


LWH

"Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship"

- Humphrey Bogart to Claude Raines, Casablanca

So having a darker penis is unusual for Asians?

That Lilly white dick loving chick better get a clue.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by juicyy
Oh thanks.

Can;t believe there is such pills!
I am skeptical to try it tho.

He’s being sarcastic.

There is a thread about using an acid peel to lighten the skin. Maybe look into that. I’ll side with the rest of the posters in saying it doesn’t matter.


Then: 6.75" x 5" ----> Now: 8.5" x 5.75"

Statstatstats.

Originally Posted by juicyy

They r so noticeably darker (even in pics).

Yeah, I m an Asian (same as black men, theirs r a bit darker too).

Juicyy, just so you know, there are a few mods here that get really anal about the use of chat speak, and I don’t want you getting yelled at so in the future please refrain from using r to mean are. Thanks, oh and for what its worth, I’m one of those mods.


sunny A day without sunshine is like a day without laughter :sun:

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Penis is different colors than balls, and they are different colors than skinpeep222Penis Enlargement Basics1002-14-2008 01:04 AM
Need help - little balls on my penisaphexInjuries and Treatments1612-09-2006 12:54 AM
Cock ring around base of penis or balls and penisShyMplsMalePenis Enlargement Basics508-11-2005 09:32 AM
My balls hang bellow my penispyrsnwbPenis Enlargement Basics906-10-2005 02:50 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:03 PM.