Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Where are the smaller guys

12

Where are the smaller guys

Hi everyone,

I just started doing PE for about three weeks now. While browsing this forum I was wondering if I am the only small guy around here. When I look at all the signatures I only see normal and big guys!

I’d like to know if there are any small guys and if so, how much they’ve gained and if they can gain as much as the bigger guys. I also would like to ask why you started doing PE. I never got complaints but I am just insecure about the length since it’s smaller than average. My goal is an average sized penis or perhaps a little larger. :)


Startdate: 17/05/2008: BPEL: 13,5 CM / 5,31" NBEL: 12,5 CM / 4,92" Girth: 12,00 / 4,72"

Changed Routine: 04/09/2008 because I didn't gain.

There was one guy that went from like 3 inches to 5 1/2 inches and still growing if my memory serves me correct. He even had comparison pictures. I wish I remembered the name, but hopefully another member will chime in with his name or thread.

Originally Posted by ShyMplsMale

There was one guy that went from like 3 inches to 5 1/2 inches and still growing if my memory serves me correct. He even had comparison pictures. I wish I remembered the name, but hopefully another member will chime in with his name or thread.

Do you mean bennett8?

Thanks for all replies. While reading the links of iamura I was thinking why I ever started to feel insecure. That has been a while ago at the age of 12 I was showering after sports. One guy said, damn you have a small penis. I haven’t grown much since then. I was hoping I would grow a lot during puberty, but that didn’t happen.

I also remember going to the doctor at puberty. I had to undress completely and when she saw my penis she tried to avoid laughing out loud.


Startdate: 17/05/2008: BPEL: 13,5 CM / 5,31" NBEL: 12,5 CM / 4,92" Girth: 12,00 / 4,72"

Changed Routine: 04/09/2008 because I didn't gain.

Originally Posted by Vurpollon
Do you mean bennett8?

Yes! Thank you :)

Originally Posted by klabanus
I also remember going to the doctor at puberty. I had to undress completely and when she saw my penis she tried to avoid laughing out loud.

Seriously, wtf?? You are really not especially small or anything. I would still consider it average.


27/05/07 7,6" Bpel - 5,3" Eg - 5,3" Fl

02/06/08 8,1" Bpel - 5,6" Eg - 5,7" Fl

Originally Posted by klabanus
Hi everyone,

I just started doing PE for about three weeks now. While browsing this forum I was wondering if I am the only small guy around here. When I look at all the signatures I only see normal and big guys!

I’d like to know if there are any small guys and if so, how much they’ve gained and if they can gain as much as the bigger guys. I also would like to ask why you started doing PE. I never got complaints but I am just insecure about the length since it’s smaller than average. My goal is an average sized penis or perhaps a little larger. :)


Unfortunately, it seems that the smaller guys tend to be less vocal. I fall in the smaller camp. Read my thread if you want more details.

Originally Posted by klabanus
Thanks for all replies. While reading the links of iamura I was thinking why I ever started to feel insecure. That has been a while ago at the age of 12 I was showering after sports. One guy said, damn you have a small penis. I haven’t grown much since then. I was hoping I would grow a lot during puberty, but that didn’t happen.

I also remember going to the doctor at puberty. I had to undress completely and when she saw my penis she tried to avoid laughing out loud.

I know you probably won’t believe this, but your penis is just about average. The average NBPEL is somewhere around 5 inches. Your were slightly under that at the start and now you’re bigger. Keep your chin up; you’re fine!

I’m here too, my friend!

When I first started, I was exactly the same size as you are now, and I’ve managed to add 3,5 cm to my length, and a few mm’s to my girth.

Good luck with your gains. You are going to MAKE IT!


G_want7's log

2007: BPEL: 5.1 / MSEG: 4.5 / 2008: BPEL: 6.5 / MSEG: 4.8

I think it\'s amazing, the way that love can set you free...

There are a lot of small guys on the forum and some of their threads made me feel more secure with myself, try to read Small penis thread link list and you will definitely feel better. Nice gains you have there, keep up the good work cause it will pay off.


01/06/2008 - BPEL 13cm; NBPEL 12cm; EG 12 cm; What will future bring?

03/07/2008 - BPEL 13,7cm; NBPEL 12,5cm; EG 12,1 cm; Does PE work? YESSSSSS IT DOESSSSS

Originally Posted by klabanus
I also remember going to the doctor at puberty. I had to undress completely and when she saw my penis she tried to avoid laughing out loud.

I don’t understand this one bit. It’s like that small penis documentary someone posted a little while ago when that guy gets surgery and the doctors say he’s small.

How can people judge your size when you are flaccid! I’m sure after Seinfeld most women understand about shrinkage as well so this really baffles me.

After I do my 1 or 2 mile run/jog my flaccid can be as small as 1 inch. I’d expect children to maybe not understand, but grown adults; really?

I’m still in shock I guess over the doctors response in that documentary and now your experience.


[5/22/07 - BPEL( 7.875) - NBPEL ( 7.1875) - EG (4.75)] [8/22/07 - BPEL( 8.0) - NBPEL ( 7.5) - EG (4.875)]

[12/22/07 - BPEL( 8.1875) - NBPEL ( 7.625) - EG (4.875)] [4/22/08 - BPEL( 8.357) - NBPEL ( 7.75) - EG (5)]

Goal: To gain that evasive girth I so desperately need.

Originally Posted by Damnwork
I don’t understand this one bit. It’s like that small penis documentary someone posted a little while ago when that guy gets surgery and the doctors say he’s small.

How can people judge your size when you are flaccid! I’m sure after Seinfeld most women understand about shrinkage as well so this really baffles me.

After I do my 1 or 2 mile run/jog my flaccid can be as small as 1 inch. I’d expect children to maybe not understand, but grown adults; really?

I’m still in shock I guess over the doctors response in that documentary and now your experience.


Hint: The doctors/nurses are in it for the money.

Originally Posted by Invisible
Hint: The doctors/nurses are in it for the money.

If it was in an attempt make him insecure and to convince him to get the surgery then yeah I agree. Fact is he was already knocked out from the gas and naked on the table. Plus I’m not 100% about this, but in a hospital I don’t think you get paid per patient. That happens when you go into private practice. Also, that’s just concerning that video not klabanus’s experience.


[5/22/07 - BPEL( 7.875) - NBPEL ( 7.1875) - EG (4.75)] [8/22/07 - BPEL( 8.0) - NBPEL ( 7.5) - EG (4.875)]

[12/22/07 - BPEL( 8.1875) - NBPEL ( 7.625) - EG (4.875)] [4/22/08 - BPEL( 8.357) - NBPEL ( 7.75) - EG (5)]

Goal: To gain that evasive girth I so desperately need.

Originally Posted by Damnwork
I don’t understand this one bit. It’s like that small penis documentary someone posted a little while ago when that guy gets surgery and the doctors say he’s small.

How can people judge your size when you are flaccid! I’m sure after Seinfeld most women understand about shrinkage as well so this really baffles me.

After I do my 1 or 2 mile run/jog my flaccid can be as small as 1 inch. I’d expect children to maybe not understand, but grown adults; really?

I’m still in shock I guess over the doctors response in that documentary and now your experience.

You’re a runner too!!! Went for a 3 miler this morning. In all seriousness though, when I run, I shrink alot too, but not that much. Klabanus, you are about average, so I dont know why she would laugh. That to me is very cruel.


2005: 5.5 EL & 5.6 EG, FL: 4in > Now: 7.5 NBP & 6.1 MEG, 5.8 BG (Goal: MORE !)

Stumpy1's Progress Thread

Everytime I Visit Thunders, I Do 50 Kegels or More

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Smaller guy's start feeling great about yourselves!quattotPenis Enlargement1707-22-2006 04:47 AM
Smaller guys get same gainsDom RPenis Enlargement Basics210-04-2005 02:45 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:39 AM.