Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Where are all the 5 INCHERS SPEAK UP

Devass

Great results. As a beginner I am encouraged by your results. It would be nice to see the routines of guys who have had success.

Originally Posted by takizawa
I dislike being around 5

I dislike being under 5.

5 inches here.. I guess that makes me a statistic! lol

I started at exactly 5 ” and after a month of the Newbie Routine I´m at 5.5 “.No girth gains (still 5 “)

Originally Posted by Dublin
I started at exactly 5 ” and after a month of the Newbie Routine I´m at 5.5 “.No girth gains (still 5 “)

How old are you? Interested to know if age makes a difference for 5ers. The 5er that showed big gaines was very young.

Originally Posted by Lloyd Baker
How old are you? Interested to know if age makes a difference for 5ers. The 5er that showed big gains was very young.

I´m 23 but my natural growth had finished 7 years ago.Nevertheless,I´m happy to once again grow a lot!

Originally Posted by beginner931
I’m gonna be straight forward. I’m a small guy down there. I’m alittle over 5 inches in length and about 4 3/4 girth but not too sure how to measure that. I need to see some testimonials.
So for those who want to help me out maybe give us small guys some hope.. Please tell me some success stories.
Oh I’m a Christian and will be getting married probably in about 2 years.. Maybe less.. But me and my girlfriend want to save sex for marriage.. Which will give me a while to “make it bigger” for her. She’s so worth it. Please any advice or help will be really appreciated.

1. When I first met my wife, she gave me a nick name Mr. Oriental just because my unit is an average Oriental size (you can check the average oriental size is smaller than most other race), while her ex-bf was bigger. My starting stat was 5.5” x 4.3”, while you have better girth (4.75”) than me. I believe if you ask women to choose, mostly they will take thickness rather than length.

2. While you have extra 2 years to start your sex life with your gf, by that time, what you will have should be amazing.

3. I believe am older (38), and many people in this forum is even much older (some of them are at their 60s, and I salute them), but we are so much confident to have a bigger unit, and in my case, after 3 weeks workout, 0.5” FL gain, which will translate into EL gain later.

As newbie myself, my only suggestions:
1. TRUST THESE PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM
2. BE CONFIDENT
3. CONSITENT WITH THE WORKOUT

Well, I posted this a while ago and received no response. Guess I’ll post it here to just help give a little motivation. Took a full week of from jelqing, and tonight is my first night back.

“Hey Everyone. I started on this forum with the name ‘Vegeta5’, but recently changed my name to Determined06. Anyways, I cannot yet post my progress pictures right now because of my Newbie status. I started my PE journey two months ago on 7/17/06. I started at a rather small size, measuring 5 ins BP with a girth of 4 ins. Today I measured, and realized that I have reached my first length goal of 6 ins BP. I still feel ‘small’, but at least I can look back at the pictures and see that I have made some progress. It does feel good to see that I have grown an inch when I have the ruler out, but honestly when I look down it still looks the same to me. I am going to set another length goal of 7 ins BP. Once I reach my length goal of 7 ins I will begin working on my girth. So far from jelqing and stretching I have not made any noticeable girth gains, but that’s OK because I have been concentrating on length, so any girth gains would have been a positive but unintended gain.

I will admit that I still feel very small, and I know that I have a long ways to go to reach my ultimate goal of 7x5.5.. But I’m willing to put in the time. Because it’s only taken me two months to gain one inch in length. I started with a very small size, and that makes me feel uncomfortable about posting pictures. But I have been taking them because I feel that others who start with a small size, or anyone who just wants to be bigger, can see that this stuff does work.”

Originally Posted by Determined06
But I’m willing to put in the time. Because it’s only taken me two months to gain one inch in length.

That’s amazing! Keep it up!

I still think that I am a small guy, even though I have passed the magic 8” BPEL mark. I guess it has a lot to do with the humongous fat pad that I have. Beginner, you might think that what you have is small, but in reality, you may be average or even slightly big for your frame.

If you and your soon to be spouse are virgins, then I sincerely doubt that she is going to question your size. She is going to marry you for you, not the size of your penis. If by then you have hit a goal of say 7 inches, then that will be just a bonus for her, and a real positive thing for you as well.

You say you are a christian, so remember, the biggest weapon that is used by the devil is discouragement. The same is true in any aspect of your life, including PE. Don’t get discouraged, and stay consistent, your gains will come.

GO SPURS GO

Haha, I haven’t measured it lately, but last I checked I was about 5.75”. Hoping to get to about 7.00”.

My BPEL is only 5.15 and I’ve only been jelqing for about 3 weeks. I haven’t measured since I started (on purpose) but I have a feeling I went up a bit. It just feels bigger. And anything will be better. Man I love PE!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:29 AM.