Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

When is girth too big for anal sex?

Originally Posted by Swearbear
I would be more interested in knowing at what girth a woman will not be able to grip mi dick.

To make it clearer at what girth she wont be able to make a OK would love to see a women grab mi D and her fingers not closing. :P

This will vary from woman to woman. There isn’t a definitive answer.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Swearbear
I would be more interested in knowing at what girth a woman will not be able to grip mi dick.

To make it clearer at what girth she wont be able to make a OK would love to see a women grab mi D and her fingers not closing. :P

That happens to me. My wife has small hands, though.

I can’t ok grip my bass and have my fingers touch.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
That happens to me. My wife has small hands, though.

I can’t ok grip my bass and have my fingers touch.

Who else ??

Feels awesome right. lol

Originally Posted by Swearbear
Who else ??

Feels awesome right. lol

For me the lady would need bigger hands than I have. I can’t make my fingers touch.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

:eek2:

Javeez, you handled that with grace. Good on you.


There's principalities in the whole thing.

Originally Posted by Big Worm
Javeez, you handled that with grace. Good on you.

If you are talking about me confirming that I met TwoCrank’s definition of being a woman and his assessment that it “ain’t cool”, yeah, I thought that was funny.

I have no issue with seeing the world differently from him :-) . I always enjoy an opposing perspective. I wish him and all the very best.

And thank you.

Originally Posted by Mr. Oxford
You can see my stats, been with the same girl for over 6 years. She let me put it in her butt one time when she was 19, and never again because she said it hurt too much. We took it slow and used lube.

Yes, my experience has been that there are some woman that just don’t gain pleasure from it, no matter how one starts or the process used.

However, I am big enough to admit that some men might just have that magical touch and refined “process”.

I can safely say that the data would suggest I have neither, but I keep hope alive!

Originally Posted by Titleist
For me the lady would need bigger hands than I have. I can’t make my fingers touch.

Yeah, but you guys are just missing that feeling of oneness and connection when those two fingers come together:-)

Sorry, I just need to put a positive spin on my current state of affairs!

Originally Posted by Javeez
Yeah, but you guys are just missing that feeling of oneness and connection when those two fingers come together:-)

Sorry, I just need to put a positive spin on my current state of affairs!

Or they and their wives/partners have small hands lol. Don’t worry, I got your back on this one ;)

Average woman’s hand height is 6.77” from Palm to finger tip according to what I just found on Google. In the name of science, I just measured the height of mine and it was 6.5”
The inner circumference of my fingers, index lightly touching thumb in a-ok style, is 5.75” and since we are talking about flesh that is slightly compressible (both penis and hand) I would guess a guy would have to be at least 6” around to not be able to touch if she really wanted to. ;)

Originally Posted by BlackRose
Or they and their wives/partners have small hands lol. Don’t worry, I got your back on this one ;)

Average woman’s hand height is 6.77” from Palm to finger tip according to what I just found on Google. In the name of science, I just measured the height of mine and it was 6.5”
The inner circumference of my fingers, index lightly touching thumb in a-ok style, is 5.75” and since we are talking about flesh that is slightly compressible (both penis and hand) I would guess a guy would have to be at least 6” around to not be able to touch if she really wanted to. ;)

My wife’s hands don’t close around my midshaft. Mine don’t close around my base. I wear between 2x and 3x mma gloves.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Originally Posted by Swearbear
Who else ??

Feels awesome right. lol

It makes jelqing a challenge


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
My wife’s hands don’t close around my midshaft. Mine don’t close around my base. I wear between 2x and 3x mma gloves.

Points to blackrose looks like she got it right 6”.

Lol

Originally Posted by Swearbear
Points to blackrose looks like she got it right 6”.

Lol

She’s a smart one.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
She’s a smart one.

Takes a bow lol

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:35 PM.