Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

When is girth too big for anal sex?

Originally Posted by Javeez
I believe the anus is not as elastic as the vagina. So for some women, it may be more comfortable the less it has to stretch/accommodate.

Other men who have larger girths than me can elaborate on their experiences.

I would say there are some women who never find anal pleasurable and others who love it. So it would be interesting to hear from girthier men that have been with women who enjoy anal sex.

Like you mentioned, let’s see what others have to say, I believe this topic has probably been covered many times here.

I understand some women don’t find anal pleasurable. I get it, and I respect that. But in sex, you can’t be selfish, you gotta do everything to please your partner in bed. I know I would, so I don’t see why women wouldn’t either.


Previously banned as Rule360.

Originally Posted by twocranky
I understand some women don’t find anal pleasurable. I get it, and I respect that. But in sex, you can’t be selfish, you gotta do everything to please your partner in bed. I know I would, so I don’t see why women wouldn’t either.

It just might be too darn painful for some, but I absolutely share your perspective.

My wife is extremely giving in bed, I am grateful for the amount of head I get. For Valentine’s Day she purchased a large canvas sheet and paint. I had no idea about this, next thing I know she has us doing everything under the sun covered in paint on a sheet of canvas. It’s now hanging over our bed. So she definitely enjoys our sex life and is trying to make sure that I am fulfilled.

However, anal just isn’t comfortable for her. If I ask, I get it, but I know she is not really enjoying it. She even says that she might come around to it, she try’s to keep an open mind.

We have been together for 15 years, so while I’m interested in this topic, I don’t have a broad experience relative to.

Originally Posted by Javeez
It just might be too darn painful for some, but I absolutely share your perspective.

My wife is extremely giving in bed, I am grateful for the amount of head I get. For Valentine’s Day she purchased a large canvas sheet and paint. I had no idea about this, next thing I know she has us doing everything under the sun covered in paint on a sheet of canvas. It’s now hanging over our bed. So she definitely enjoys our sex life and is trying to make sure that I am fulfilled.

However, anal just isn’t comfortable for her. If I ask, I get it, but I know she is not really enjoying it. She even says that she might come around to it, she try’s to keep an open mind.

We have been together for 15 years, so while I’m interested in this topic, I don’t have a broad experience relative to.

There’s a way to make women love anal sex.


Previously banned as Rule360.

Originally Posted by twocranky
There’s a way to make women love anal sex.

I know, I have read much about it. I have been unsuccessful in such ventures, my hope is that I have been a poor student.

However, I have gained a .25” in girth and with some luck I will gain another .25” or more in time, so I better get a heck of a lot better in how I practice.

I will keep my eyes open here and maybe I will learn something new.

Originally Posted by Javeez
I know, I have read much about it. I have been unsuccessful in such ventures, my hope is that I have been a poor student.

However, I have gained a .25” in girth and with some luck I will gain another .25” or more in time, so I better get a heck of a lot better in how I practice.

I will keep my eyes open here and maybe I will learn something new.

You should make your wife wear a butt plug on the days she refuse to have anal sex with you. Next time she will think twice before saying no lol


Previously banned as Rule360.

Originally Posted by twocranky
You should make your wife wear a butt plug on the days she refuse to have anal sex with you. Next time she will think twice before saying no lol

She has rarely ever said no.

“There’s a way to make women love anal sex”

Do tell.

Originally Posted by BlackRose
“There’s a way to make women love anal sex”

Do tell.

Lol! I know, I’m all ears! I have been practicing this mysterious art of achieving anal nirvana for years , apparently I suck at it.

Originally Posted by BlackRose
“There’s a way to make women love anal sex”

Do tell.

I don’t have a plan. I just know women love anal sex when they’re with me.


Previously banned as Rule360.

Originally Posted by twocranky
I don’t have a plan. I just know women love anal sex when they’re with me.

You have the touch, it’s your special superpower.

This is too general a question and there is no “average” woman.

Let’s look at this logically. If a woman has never had anything up her ass before, 5” girth most likely will be rather painful. If you’ve never had anything up your ass, go buy a dildo with 5” girth and shove it up your own ass. How it feels for you is how it feels for her. Anal veterans are able to take dildos up their ass as big as 9” girth. They do this by starting small and slowly working their way up in size.

If you are in a long term relationship and want anal to be enjoyable for both of you, it is always best to start very small and work up in size. Start with your smallest finger. Be well lubed and very gentle. Make sure your nails are clipped well. Once that size is easily accommodated, move up to thicker fingers, then two fingers, then three fingers and then maybe your dick.

Nothing will turn a lady away from anal faster than trying to shove something too large up there before she is ready for that size.

Good luck!


PE for length: so her heart stops when she sees it. PE for girth: to get her heart started again!

One need only leave the surface of the planet to realize we are all one people.

This forum is becoming even more peaceful than I sleep. I’m not really getting the answers I’m looking for on this thread.


Previously banned as Rule360.

Originally Posted by twocranky

This forum is becoming even more peaceful than I sleep. I’m not really getting the answers I’m looking for on this thread.

Originally Posted by twocranky

I have been dating this girl for some time, and she told me she loves anal sex, but she doesn’t like anal with cocks that are too thick. So I was wondering at what girth is it too big for anal sex?

The only one who can answer your question is the girl you’ve been dating. Put your dick in her hand and ask her if it’s too big for her ass.


PE for length: so her heart stops when she sees it. PE for girth: to get her heart started again!

One need only leave the surface of the planet to realize we are all one people.

Originally Posted by grx
This is too general a question and there is no “average” woman.

Let’s look at this logically. If a woman has never had anything up her ass before, 5” girth most likely will be rather painful. If you’ve never had anything up your ass, go buy a dildo with 5” girth and shove it up your own ass. How it feels for you is how it feels for her. Anal veterans are able to take dildos up their ass as big as 9” girth. They do this by starting small and slowly working their way up in size.

If you are in a long term relationship and want anal to be enjoyable for both of you, it is always best to start very small and work up in size. Start with your smallest finger. Be well lubed and very gentle. Make sure your nails are clipped well. Once that size is easily accommodated, move up to thicker fingers, then two fingers, then three fingers and then maybe your dick.

Nothing will turn a lady away from anal faster than trying to shove something too large up there before she is ready for that size.

Good luck!

I knew it! I always told her to stick a football up her ass.


Previously banned as Rule360.

Originally Posted by Javeez
Lol! I know, I’m all ears! I have been practicing this mysterious art of achieving anal nirvana for years , apparently I suck at it.

Don’t feel bad, me too lol

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:24 AM.