Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What made you seek PE

Originally Posted by Naab
Before PE…never measured, but I would guess 1-2 inches depending on temperature.


And there is the reason for your insecurities. It also seemed the womens negative comments were also on account of your flaccid. You also seem to be very jealous of men with a larger than average flaccid. A 6 inch flaccid is just ridiculous. Though the guy may have been a shower and there is a chance he didn’t gain any length at all when he got hard.

BTW with a starting length of 6.75 BPEL there is no way your flaccid was 1-2 inches. I’d say you were around 3-3.5 depending on temperature.

One thing that I’ll never understand is why men or women even give a damn about flaccid length. I don’t take public showers because I don’t want to see a bunch of old naked men nor would I want to get naked in-front of them. Whenever I’m about to have sex with a woman I’m already almost hard so she’ll never see my flaccid anyways.

At 7.25 inches NBP, and a sever case of being to hard on myself, I can honestly say I rarely see a guy in porn who looks more than a half inch longer than me, and if they are they are the most famous fuckers in porn (like mandingo).

Also, I played high school football too, and some dudes just show, and a flaccid dick can look a lot bigger in your eyes than it does in the owner. I would bet if you saw ripped guy who was sporting a 4.5-5, he might look like 6 at a quick glance.

I actually think flaccid size is pretty important, and this has probably contributed a lot to Naab’s insecurities in this matter. I care a lot about my flaccid size, and always feel anxious just pissing next to guys in the urinals.

One thing you should keep in mind though, is that when you look down at your penis, the angle is extremely not flattering. But when you look at other guys next to you, it is flattering. This is unfortuantely just a cruel trick of our occular system and physics that causes this apparent distortion in how big certain things look at certain angles.

Originally Posted by Maxtro
It also seemed the womens negative comments were also on account of your flaccid.


That could have played a part.

Originally Posted by Maxtro
You also seem to be very jealous of men with a larger than average flaccid.

Not sure where the hell you got this from.

Originally Posted by Maxtro
A 6 inch flaccid is just ridiculous.

Titleist has 6” flaccid.

Originally Posted by Maxtro
Though the guy may have been a shower and there is a chance he didn’t gain any length at all when he got hard.

More than one guy in high school was packing smoke sausage sized flaccids in the locker room. Though I may have been wearing my glasses with the fish-eye lenses, and they made their flaccids look bigger than they really were.

Originally Posted by Maxtro
BTW with a starting length of 6.75 BPEL there is no way your flaccid was 1-2 inches. I’d say you were around 3-3.5 depending on temperature.

Didn’t know you were so familiar with my dick…lol. I have very skinny fingers and before PE I could hide the width of my flaccid behind my index finger. Doesn’t matter anyway because I’ve only measured my flaccid once, and that’s when I joined Thunder’s. I never saw the point in measuring flaccid before because it’s totally arbitrary. Putting a fixed number on your flaccid is, for the most part, pointless. There are to many factors involved, such as mood, body/ambient air temp., and health.

Originally Posted by Maxtro

BTW with a starting length of 6.75 BPEL there is no way your flaccid was 1-2 inches. I’d say you were around 3-3.5 depending on temperature.


BTW, when I was paying my way thru college I worked as a janitor in a nursing home. Most of the residents at this particular home had checkered backgrounds. Some had spent most of their lives in and out of jail, and even some were in and out of mental institutions.

There was this one wheelchair bound resident who would jack off where ever the urge hit him. The bathroom, the hallway, or even the dining area, regardless of who, or how many people were around (he woud try to go as fast as he could in order to get done before anyone could stop him…think he liked an audience). Flaccid, his dick looked like a little nub. Calling it an acorn would be giving it too much credit. But when he got hard, the nurses, and even the administrator, would stare in disbelieve at the size. He was I’m guessing 6, or 6.5” in length, but girth wise he was damn near as big around as a pop can. He could wrap his hand around it.

So flaccid and erect sizes don’t always correlate.

Usually the guys with really big flaccids have really big erections. Isn’t Titleist 9 or something? And that’s still ridiculous.

That’s interesting story about the wheelchair guy. I thought I was a grower going from 3 to 6. I guess there are guys out there who have some insane expansion rates. So for every guy with a huge flaccid, there’s another guy with a tiny one both their erect dicks could be the same dimensions.

Naab, are you sure those women were referring to length when doing bad comments? Could it be they were referring to girth. You are above average for length, in the lower end of average for girth (still normal tough) - correct me if I’m wrong P-G and others familiar with statistics.

Other things could have caused a low EQ putting down also your girth - anxiety, use of drugs/alcohol etc.. I seem to remember also that black guys are slightly thicker than caucasians, so if you were meeting black women all factors above added could give as outcome the ‘small dick’ comments. This also would require very distructive women: it’s not that common having women laughing at your penis or spreading rumors about your size, even for those who are in the low side of size.

You know, I’m just trying to give an explanation to what you say, since I know you and I don’t think you are bullshitting; but your size per se would classify you above average.

Originally Posted by marinera
Naab, are you sure those women were referring to length when doing bad comments? Could it be they were referring to girth. You are above average for length, in the lower end of average for girth (still normal tough) - correct me if I’m wrong P-G and others familiar with statistics.

Other things could have caused a low EQ putting down also your girth - anxiety, use of drugs/alcohol etc.. I seem to remember also that black guys are slightly thicker than caucasians, so if you were meeting black women all factors above added could give as outcome the ‘small dick’ comments. This also would require very distructive women: it’s not that common having women laughing at your penis or spreading rumors about your size, even for those who are in the low side of size.

You know, I’m just trying to give an explanation to what you say, since I know you and I don’t think you are bullshitting; but your size per se would classify you above average.

Maybe it’s just me wanting to stick up for those sub 5’ers in girth, because I am not a whole heck of a lot a way there, but there is absolutely no way that I can imagine 4.75 inches girth being called small because of 4.75 inches girth. I know a couple of the regular guys will chime in, but at the very worst you are something like that girth still puts you in the lower part of the 25-75 percentile range for black men. (I believe it is above the 50% for any ethnictiy) but for the sake of argument, a women still wouldn’t think of you ask pathetic if she had seen enough dicks. It was simply to hurt your feelings, you needn’t think of it beyond that, that’s it and that’s all. I don’t know why. Girls are weird, maybe she likes thought you wouldn’t reciprocate, maybe she was into having the power, maybe she felt bad about herself, or maybe she really did happen to have one huge guy and tried to compare you to him because she was spoiled. I don’t know, but the fact is that no one of your size is getting “legitimately” ridiculed on a regular basis by girls that aren’t vindictive.

BTW Marinea, the majority of guys agree that the median of 4.67 and the mean of 4.97 from the lifestyles study is accuarate. Either done with 3 measurements (Base,mid,top) or mid-shaft is accurate. As mentioned there is a bit of ambiguity as to what technique was used.

I think id rather a girl see my package and melt

I’m liking theis thread. Sometimes I feel like I am in a small minority at Thunder’s because I was confident about my size before PE. Great to hear so many of my “size isn’t everything” brothers speaking out.

I started PE because found out that my girlfriend had an ex who was really hung and that she loved it. I don’t know how big he was, probably 8x6 or more, but you know how women are extimating size. When I found out about the ex, I wasn’t intimidated or jealous. Just motivated to become a better lover in a different way than before.

Just because everyone is discussing average size again, I thought I’d mention a study I’d read about in an issue of Psychology Today at some point in the 1990’s. According to this study, guys with larger penises had a larger number of sexual partners and vice versa. If true, this means that when talking to a woman about her past lovers there will be bias towards large. I wish I could provide better references, gentlemen, but I couldn’t track down the original study.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
What majority of guys?

ThunderSS, I guess the above is a generalization. None the less most guys seem to quote 6X5, and I think the study found an average of 5.87X4.97 to be the average with a median a little lower. I have seen a lot of people use this study on the forum, but again there are people who believe the average girth is 4.5 or possibly even lower with all studies considered (me), and people who believe it is definitely above 5, as I have heard some quote as high as 5.5.

Originally Posted by zap123
Just because everyone is discussing average size again, I thought I’d mention a study I’d read about in an issue of Psychology Today at some point in the 1990’s. According to this study, guys with larger penises had a larger number of sexual partners and vice versa. If true, this means that when talking to a woman about her past lovers there will be bias towards large. I wish I could provide better references, gentlemen, but I couldn’t track down the original study.

More accurately, with a survey like that: men who claim a larger cock size also claim a greater number of sexual partners. Men who claim to have a larger cock probably also claim to have higher IQs, a bigger bench press, more salary, etc., but that doesn’t necessarily mean anything more than that some guys are more prone to bragging and exaggeration than other guys.


Please :donatecar to Thunder's Place to keep it running.

Originally Posted by zap123
I’m liking theis thread. Sometimes I feel like I am in a small minority at Thunder’s because I was confident about my size before PE. Great to hear so many of my “size isn’t everything” brothers speaking out.

I started PE because found out that my girlfriend had an ex who was really hung and that she loved it. I don’t know how big he was, probably 8x6 or more, but you know how women are extimating size. When I found out about the ex, I wasn’t intimidated or jealous. Just motivated to become a better lover in a different way than before.

Just because everyone is discussing average size again, I thought I’d mention a study I’d read about in an issue of Psychology Today at some point in the 1990’s. According to this study, guys with larger penises had a larger number of sexual partners and vice versa. If true, this means that when talking to a woman about her past lovers there will be bias towards large. I wish I could provide better references, gentlemen, but I couldn’t track down the original study.

This is an excellent attitude to have. I do believe that guys who are above average seem to get around more than guys who are average to below, but I don’t think that the true outliers 8X6 get around much more than the real small guys, I don’t know why this is. Contrary to the ideology that is propagated on this forum, my experience with the 4 or so guys I have known/seen that are in the huge category is that one gets around about average the other 3 probably get around less than average, and one is also what women consider extremely good looking, he just has a shy beta male personality for whatever reason. Not one of these guys really display any sort of alphaness with women, and each one of them has been completely ran over by women. The one who is very good looking recently found out is girlfriend was fucking a few others, and he probably has the largest dick I have ever seen. He said 8.5 in a humble opinion, and his girth looked bigger than his length. I’d guess 8.5X6.5

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:28 AM.