Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What kind of jelquing gives the best pump

What kind of jelquing gives the best pump

Hi!
I’ve problems getting the PI “full hang for some hours”, so maybe we could gather some information here what experience everyone has made about the best way to jelq with a nice full hang afterwards.

In the kingpole thread “Jelquing advice” I’ve read that you should use a soft grip. But in the video the grip looks pretty hard and intense. While he reaches the glans with his first hand he graps with the seconds hand the base and slides upward and releases his first hand after about a second. So he still has a hard grip under the glans with his first hand while sliding up with his second hand.

Does jelquing at 50% or 80% give you a better pump effect afterwards?

And what does really matter, the minutes you are jelquing or the amount of jelqs you are doing? So, do you guys count the jelqs or just do 10 minutes and thats it? What I mean is it the same for the penis if you are doing for 10minutes 3sec strokes or 6sec strokes? What is more effective for the penis in the same time frame? Lesser but slower jelqs or faster and more jelqs?

For me to get that nice full hang post workout I had to stop doing the warm down/cool down/kegels. They all made me shrivel up. Also at the end of the routine I do some nice soft downward stroking which I feel kind of works as my own cool down. I still do kegels by the way just a few hours after the workout. I’m not sure about the number of strokes VS the time spent. I have always done time rather than count. I’ve also started doing longer strokes 5-9 seconds which I think feels really good. Too soon to tell if the longer strokes are better for me or not though.


Start 6/13/08 NBPEL = 5 EG=5.25 NBPFL=3.5 FG=4.5 Now 8/5/08 NBPEL = 5.5 EG=5.25 NBPFL=4 FG=4.75Goal NBPEL=7 EG=5.5 NBPFL=5 FG=4.75

My Pics/Log

Do you guys also get a fatter hanging afterwards if you are jelquing with only 50% erection? I think jelquing at a lower erection isnt as intense as if you are jelquing with about 80%. Should I do more jelquing with a lower erection than I would with a higher erection?

I have the same problem dude. After my workout it looks fat plump and is hanging low. But then as I do my warm down in the shower, I start to go flaccid, but it’s a plump hard flaccid.

Then about 3 minutes into the warm down I shrivel up like I’m standing in a freezer. I only use moderate pressure so I’m also curious as to why this could be happening.

I personally think the man in the video is to erect and his grip is way to tight for a beginner. Now my soft grip is about the same level as the man in the video. But it is still in the pleasure zone for me. This is because I’m conditioned. And over the course of several years I can tighten the grip and my dick can handle it.

For you newbies the grip should be no harder than the grip used to jerk off with. Better yet, imagine that you are jelqing an egg and you don’t want to break the shell. This helps prevents injuries and and keeps you from getting to conditioned to soon. As soon as one get really conditioned the growth slows down or stops.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by tombaldwin
For me to get that nice full hang post workout I had to stop doing the warm down/cool down/kegels. They all made me shrivel up. Also at the end of the routine I do some nice soft downward stroking which I feel kind of works as my own cool down. I still do kegels by the way just a few hours after the workout. I’m not sure about the number of strokes VS the time spent. I have always done time rather than count. I’ve also started doing longer strokes 5-9 seconds which I think feels really good. Too soon to tell if the longer strokes are better for me or not though.

Right on target. You may be kegeling to hard lay off the intensity of the kegel. Or like you said do kegels at another time.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by burnout
Do you guys also get a fatter hanging afterwards if you are jelquing with only 50% erection? I think jelquing at a lower erection isnt as intense as if you are jelquing with about 80%. Should I do more jelquing with a lower erection than I would with a higher erection?

Keep it at 50%. Anything above 70% is for girth. Girth exercises at this point may over work your dick. Be patient!


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by kingpole
Keep it at 50%. Anything above 70% is for girth. Girth exercises at this point may over work your dick. Be patient!

And whats about 30-40% errection? Is this good too? Does this really effect length gain that much? I did it 15minutes with slow strokes yesterday with a 40% errection but I didnt get the plump look afterwards (only for about 5minutes). Should the plump look also stay at low erection jelquing?

I just did a 30-40% errection jelq but the penis didnt look plump afterwards. Is it normal that you only have a plump penis if you are jelqing at a higher errection level? I think at a lower level you can’t make it as intense.

Or should I just try to jelq for 25 or 30 minutes? I’m just scared to overtrain my dick.. :)

There isn’t such a rule that you should have a fuller hang every time you do jelqs. It could be an issue if you never get a fuller hang. And yes, it’s just normal that jelquing with 50%+ of erection gives a fuller hang than jelquing with a 50%-. As a general rule, you should jelq with about 50-60% at the beginning, and raise slowly intensity week by week - so a tighter grip and/or a slightly higher erection level.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Jelquing, Streching y Pumping.superbogotaExtensores para Agrandar el Pene2012-14-2013 05:00 AM
Why not just pump and stretchskitola11Penis Enlargement Basics105-21-2005 06:51 PM
Small pump at 4hg,donut at 5hg.....romeo1Penis Pumps1004-11-2005 09:52 AM
Premium pump distinctionscitizen245Penis Pumps103-23-2005 03:11 AM
Starter pump?swisslunaticPenis Pumps208-17-2003 10:32 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:45 AM.