Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What is fake and what isn't

1234

What is fake and what isn't

What is fake and what isn’t?

From the amount of reading I’ve done lately on the subject cross referencing with studies done by Laurence Levine, Oderda and Gontero, Leicester General Hospital, UK. F1000 Urology and others from the Journal of Sexual Medicine. It has been medically proven the extent of some penile enlargement techniques do work.

Longterm effects of breakage of the tunica of the corpora haven’t been studied yet. That aside from other studies proper medical supervision has never blatantly stated the popping of the tunica has or should occur and lengthening of

“72 patients with a mean age range of between 26 and 56 years, treated by three different penile extenders applied between 4 and 6 hours a day over a 4-6 month period. Patients were followed up for 3-12 months (mean 6.2 months). The mean gains in flaccid and stretched penile lengths were 0.8-2.3cm and 1.3-1.8cm, respectively. There were no adverse outcomes reported other than temporary penile bruising reported in three patients”

~Non-invasive methods of penile lengthening: fact or fiction?

Which also seems to contradict a lot of what I’m reading in the forums and correct penile enlargement. Also the study still recognizes further controlled environment evaluations of the measurement need be done as different venues, personnel, and instruments of measurement were used in the study.

One question,

This site has some good stuff and some very questionable stuff, including one moderator/co-administrator whose gains are very unrealistic and never provided with factual data or evidence. Furthermore people believe the information even though it would be a medical breakthrough if it occured. 1.5% or about 1 in 66 men have a penis 8+ inches long and an increase in 5.5 inches would wreak havoc on the urinary tract of the penis.

What’s the truth? Many people are encountering discoloration in using these techniques and the reason for this isn’t lengthening but massive amounts of scar tissue which can lead to the increase of encountering peyronie’s disease.

Maybe I need to look further but I’ve just seen a lot of smoke and mirrors and no defined method of measuring gains for the site and that’s scary when I see these pictures of multiple posters each using a different method of photographing to show evidence of there gains.

Naysayers will be naysayers. You joined the community, so obviously you have some belief within you that you can gain. Otherwise you wouldn’t have gone searching for a way to grow your penis. Give the newbie routine a try and see for yourself. Become your own test subject and either prove or disprove your smoke and mirrors theory. There is no way to verify anyone elses personal gains. If you don’t believe pictures, or stories, then the only thing you will believe is what you see on yourself.


2/19/2012: BPEL 7.125" MSEG 5"

7/26/2012: BPEL 7.5" MSEG 5.1"

Goal 9"x6"

Nobody is forcing you and this site is free <—— there ‘s your answer

Stop thinking, start doing.

I agree with the above posters - I could spend ages telling you what an apple tastes like, but it would be far easier to hand you one and you could find out for yourself.

A lot more reading and research, as well as actually doing it, will also remove ideas like “Many people are encountering discoloration in using these techniques and the reason for this isn’t lengthening but massive amounts of scar tissue which can lead to the increase of encountering peyronie’s disease”. Thankfully, that is not true. :)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Prynceton, it’s not that sceptics are not welcome here, but I am interested in the reason why you chose this to be your first post. There was always a fair amount of doubters coming here, and no one here is interested in converting you.
But maybe that’s because nobody here is trying to sell you anything. Doubt all you want, but my suggestion is to give it a try and see for yourself.

And if you want to go further with proving that PE doesn’t work, please use the search option and read the other threads from other doubters, there are plenty. And if, after that, you decide to maybe go on a crusade of proving that PE is a scam, you will be seen as a troll.


:chicken: My chicken is on the path of becoming a big cock! :rooster:

Originally Posted by prynceton
…..
This site has some good stuff and some very questionable stuff, including one moderator/co-administrator whose gains are very unrealistic and never provided with factual data or evidence.
………..


Who’s this guy?

When quoting a study, please add a link to the source if you can or write down all the authors, editorm year etc., like it is done in a book when citing another book.

Ha. I love how nobody really cares when people doubt the effectiveness of PE on here. Pretty telling in and of itself. Happy gains prynceton:leftie: .


Decemeber 2007: 5.8" BPEL x 4.9" MSEG

Current:-------->7.7" BPEL x 5.7" MSEG (7.2" NBPEL)

Current Goal:--->7.6" BPEL X 5.8" MSEG Do or do not, there is no "try".

Originally Posted by Chicken
Doubt all you want, but my suggestion is to give it a try and see for yourself.


Or, I don’t know…maybe just leave it alone? If you don’t believe any of us, why are you here? Clearly, you’ve pretty well made up your mind.


:_pump: :donatecar

So you question the gains but believe that many of the guys do experience discoloration. And without examining these guys you somehow know that it is the formation of massive amounts of scar tissue?

Originally Posted by prynceton
Maybe I need to look further but I’ve just seen a lot of smoke and mirrors and no defined method of measuring gains for the site and that’s scary when I see these pictures of multiple posters each using a different method of photographing to show evidence of there gains.

Maybe you do need to look further, especially if our photographic ineptitude actually scares you. :rolleyes:

Look, skepticism is a good thing. A safety first attitude is a good thing. But do understand that nobody here cares much if you believe PE is possible or not. We are not selling anything.

START HERE ——-> NEWBIE ROUTINE <——- Important Newbie Threads/Info


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Well, I got my answer out of all the responders only Man-of-10 got what my post meant. I never said pe wasn’t achievable. In fact I said it is possible but that many of the techniques are damaging and most of the data is falsely presented.

To Marinera:

Http://www.maleedge.com/en/files/No…lengthening.pdf and I had stated the title.

The person I referred to is BIB and his claims which are false and I would love factual evidence to refute this. As simple picture of his penis measured with a piece of paper beside it with a security word would verify gains. 11.5 inches would place him in the category of 1 out of 500k men and 2 inches away from the world record which he reported to be at years ago and gained with only 19months work so he should be 21inches by now.

Cracking of the tunica resulting in dsicoloration resulting in damage and increased likelihood of Peyronie’s Disease:
Http://en.allexperts.com/q/Urology-…/Stretching.htm

On top of this one debunked method is hanging as it is a unefficient method of hanging and the level of risk is higher than controlled stretching. I think I have my answer for the level of knowledge and understanding shown by your forum members already. Thank you.

Happy gaining and I hope most of ya don’t damage yourselves more by extreme techniques or not educating yourself further than turning a blind eye to someone questioning techniques and truths

Please no another Bib discussion again. Use search and you can read that this has been discussed years ago.

Hanging has worked great for me. You should try PE yourself. Hanging is more “controlled” than stretching and it is very efficient.


Hanging through the year 2012. Check my log.

Originally Posted by prynceton
Well, I got my answer out of all the responders only Man-of-10 got what my post meant. I never said pe wasn’t achievable. In fact I said it is possible but that many of the techniques are damaging and most of the data is falsely presented.

To Marinera:

Http://www.maleedge.com/en/files/No…lengthening.pdf and I had stated the title.

The person I referred to is BIB and his claims which are false and I would love factual evidence to refute this. As simple picture of his penis measured with a piece of paper beside it with a security word would verify gains. 11.5 inches would place him in the category of 1 out of 500k men and 2 inches away from the world record which he reported to be at years ago and gained with only 19months work so he should be 21inches by now.

Cracking of the tunica resulting in dsicoloration resulting in damage and increased likelihood of Peyronie’s Disease:
Http://en.allexperts.com/q/Urology-…/Stretching.htm

On top of this one debunked method is hanging as it is a unefficient method of hanging and the level of risk is higher than controlled stretching. I think I have my answer for the level of knowledge and understanding shown by your forum members already. Thank you.

Happy gaining and I hope most of ya don’t damage yourselves more by extreme techniques or not educating yourself further than turning a blind eye to someone questioning techniques and truths

For the sake of good manner I pretend I actually give a flying fuck about your opinion, thus I thank you for your “sincere” concern.

Originally Posted by prynceton
…..
This site has some good stuff and some very questionable stuff, including one moderator/co-administrator whose gains are very unrealistic and never provided with factual data or evidence. ….

Originally Posted by prynceton
….
To Marinera:

Http://www.maleedge.com/en/files/No…lengthening.pdf and I had stated the title.

The person I referred to is BIB and his claims which are false and I would love factual evidence to refute this….


Bib is not ‘a co-admin’ of this site. He isn’t even a moderator anymore
Bib

It is made clear anywhere that Bib never posted photos of his gains, so anyone is free to believe his gains or not. I don’t believe, others do believe. This is a forum, people posting and reporting their gains or lack of gains, expressing theirs opinions tec..

BTW, pics wouldn’t prove anything.

Originally Posted by prynceton
Well, I got my answer out of all the responders only Man-of-10 got what my post meant. I never said pe wasn’t achievable. In fact I said it is possible but that many of the techniques are damaging and most of the data is falsely presented.

To Marinera:

Http://www.maleedge.com/en/files/No…lengthening.pdf and I had stated the title.

The person I referred to is BIB and his claims which are false and I would love factual evidence to refute this. As simple picture of his penis measured with a piece of paper beside it with a security word would verify gains. 11.5 inches would place him in the category of 1 out of 500k men and 2 inches away from the world record which he reported to be at years ago and gained with only 19months work so he should be 21inches by now.

Cracking of the tunica resulting in dsicoloration resulting in damage and increased likelihood of Peyronie’s Disease:
Http://en.allexperts.com/q/Urology-…/Stretching.htm

On top of this one debunked method is hanging as it is a unefficient method of hanging and the level of risk is higher than controlled stretching. I think I have my answer for the level of knowledge and understanding shown by your forum members already. Thank you.

Happy gaining and I hope most of ya don’t damage yourselves more by extreme techniques or not educating yourself further than turning a blind eye to someone questioning techniques and truths

You must have a previous history here to know what Bib was, he hasn’t been here for ages. What was your old user name?


Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

Top
1234

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:12 PM.