Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What is Erec Aid System?

Pumping with cock ring

I have tried it and it does work. I use a metal CR which is mildly constricting when erect. I tried it out with a flanged Le Luv cylinder and my mr fantastic air pump. The only issue I had was that it was hard to remove while I was in a pumped up state. Also did not feel it was a good idea to leave it on for an extended period.

The mr fantastic water pump comes with special unflanged cylinders that fit into a silicone sealing ring. That ring works just like a CR compressing the shaft so I see no need to also use the metal CR. I sometimes leave the sealing ring on for a little while after pumping to prolong that chubby feel.

Originally Posted by austfred
I have tried it and it does work. I use a metal CR which is mildly constricting when erect. I tried it out with a flanged Le Luv cylinder and my mr fantastic air pump. The only issue I had was that it was hard to remove while I was in a pumped up state. Also did not feel it was a good idea to leave it on for an extended period.

The mr fantastic water pump comes with special unflanged cylinders that fit into a silicone sealing ring. That ring works just like a CR compressing the shaft so I see no need to also use the metal CR. I sometimes leave the sealing ring on for a little while after pumping to prolong that chubby feel.

Austfred, in these pumps we are talking about the cock ring slips around the base of the cylinder so when you are done pumping you pull the ring down around the base of your penis as you pull out of the cylinder. It isn’t put on before going into the pump.

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
Austfred, in these pumps we are talking about the cock ring slips around the base of the cylinder so when you are done pumping you pull the ring down around the base of your penis as you pull out of the cylinder. It isn’t put on before going into the pump.

Roots, I understand that. I thought the issue was whether you could get the same result with a standard cylinder and a CR. The sealing sleeve that comes with the Mr Fantastic water pump can work a bit like the erect aid but you lose a bit of length.

As long as your base does not have a flared or flanged edge, you can slip the band off the cylinder. However, an appropriate tension band used to maintain an erection for one with ED, is quite strong and is extremely difficult (some find it impossible) to get around a regular cylinder. Most VEDs come with a removable cone that when lubricated, allows the tension band to easily slip onto the the cylinder. When you are in the mood for intercourse, the ease of use and the fewer the distractions makes the experience that much more pleasurable.

I have suffered from ED for over 20 years and found PDE 5s became ineffective about five years ago. Since then, I have been using pumping as one of my major techniques to achieve and maintain an erection (Trimix injections is the other). When I started pumping I simply pumped up my erection, removed the cylinder, slid on the tension band and made due with what I had. However, about two years ago, I was given a VED by a gentlemen who was undergoing an implant and no longer needed his VED. When I used the VED, I found that “loading” the band onto the VED was significantly easier than sliding it down my shaft. In addition, the band that slid off the base of a cylinder, which is tightly compressed against the fat pad, lodges on the base of the shaft much closer to the pubic bone than one that is manually slid down the shaft thus resulting in a longer usable erection. I also find that my VED applied band results in a harder erection than a manually applied band.


Start 11/09 BPEL: 5.5", EG: 4.4"

Current. BPEL: 6:4", EG: 5.5"

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
As long as your base does not have a flared or flanged edge, you can slip the band off the cylinder. However, an appropriate tension band used to maintain an erection for one with ED, is quite strong and is extremely difficult (some find it impossible) to get around a regular cylinder. Most VEDs come with a removable cone that when lubricated, allows the tension band to easily slip onto the the cylinder. When you are in the mood for intercourse, the ease of use and the fewer the distractions makes the experience that much more pleasurable.

I have suffered from ED for over 20 years and found PDE 5s became ineffective about five years ago. Since then, I have been using pumping as one of my major techniques to achieve and maintain an erection (Trimix injections is the other). When I started pumping I simply pumped up my erection, removed the cylinder, slid on the tension band and made due with what I had. However, about two years ago, I was given a VED by a gentlemen who was undergoing an implant and no longer needed his VED. When I used the VED, I found that “loading” the band onto the VED was significantly easier than sliding it down my shaft. In addition, the band that slid off the base of a cylinder, which is tightly compressed against the fat pad, lodges on the base of the shaft much closer to the pubic bone than one that is manually slid down the shaft thus resulting in a longer usable erection. I also find that my VED applied band results in a harder erection than a manually applied band.

Ya, that makes sense, and the ErecAid did have one of those cone things to get the cock ring on easier.

Originally Posted by rootsnatty

Ya, that makes sense, and the ErecAid did have one of those cone things to get the cock ring on easier.

Rather than a cock ring, I prefer to use an Osbon tension band

http://www.erecaidpumps.com/osbon-e…-tension-bands/

It is stronger and tighter than a traditional cock ring. I use mine five or six days a week and it has lasted well over a year.

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
Rather than a cock ring, I prefer to use an Osbon tension band
http://www.erecaidpumps.com/osbon-e…-tension-bands/
It is stronger and tighter than a traditional cock ring. I use mine five or six days a week and it has lasted well over a year.

Ya those are the ones that come with it. Very anatomical design from the looks of it, and the little handles on the side to help stretch it are a good feature.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS

Them buggers sure ain’t cheap.

They know they ain’t cheap and that guys will be tempted to shop around. I like the way they try to discourage that with the warning in the product description!


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
They know they ain’t cheap and that guys will be tempted to shop around. I like the way they try to discourage that with the warning in the product description!

Must have missed the warning, I just saw the price…

dtwarren says they work great and you can get cheaper ones that do basically the same thing for under $100, so I suppose if you want a pump specifically for erectile dysfunction and nothing else, then one of the cheaper VED’s would be a good option.

I was talking about the tension bands description…. What might put you off about this…? :)

“Be careful purchasing this product from discounted websites or sites that allow anyone to sell products. A lot of companies/people sell OLD or USED stock on these sites.”


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Timm Osbon developed the concept and most likely has a patent. So, “theoretically,” no one can use the name and design. As I indicated in an earlier post, I have been coping with ED for a number of years and, accordingly, I have tried many, many cock rings and this is the only one that is tight enough to get the job done yet strong enough to last for daily use over an extended period of time. All the others are not tight enough, get too stretched, or break after a month or so of regular use.

However, it should be noted that they should not be used as an all day PE technique because they cut off circulation, causing your dick to begin to go numb after 10 minutes and need to be removed after 20 minutes to avoid damaging your dick. They could be used as a type of clamping device, though they certainly would not be cost effective.


Start 11/09 BPEL: 5.5", EG: 4.4"

Current. BPEL: 6:4", EG: 5.5"

Originally Posted by firegoat
I was talking about the tension bands description…. What might put you off about this…? :)

“Be careful purchasing this product from discounted websites or sites that allow anyone to sell products. A lot of companies/people sell OLD or USED stock on these sites.”

Ahahaha, just shameless saying something like that.

“Beware buying affordable VED systems, they are usually used and covered in dried semen and Ebola virus.”

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:30 PM.