Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What does BPEL and NBPEL mean

What does BPEL and NBPEL mean

I know they have something do with measurements, but not sure about the exact meaning.

Probably means that you didn’t check out the excellent SEARCH FUNCTION here … try it -

shalom

alex


"Treason doth never prosper; what's the reason? For if treason prosper, none dare call it treason." - Harrington

“I SWEAR BY MY LIFE, AND MY LOVE OF IT, I WILL NEVER LIVE FOR THE SAKE OF ANOTHER, NOR ASK ANOTHER TO LIVE FOR MINE.” Ayn Rand, (Atlas Shrugged)

Actually, the link given by Para-Goomba goes to something called “Business Process Execution Language”, which is not what anybody here has in mind when talking about BPEL.

I am also a newbie, having started PE only a week ago, and also had the same questions as you. The definitions are:

BPEL = bone-pressed erect length
NBPEL = non-bone-pressed erect length

See Glossary for a fuller explanation.

Hope that helps.

Hint for newbies: let your mouse rest for a second over PE, BPEL, NBPEL, BPFSL (or any acronym that has the dotted underline…) Mysteries revealed! (:

Originally Posted by invisible
I am also a newbie, having started PE only a week ago, and also had the same questions as you. The definitions are:

BPEL = bone-pressed erect length

NBPEL = non-bone-pressed erect length

See Glossary for a fuller explanation.

Hope that helps.

Invisible & Needle86, welcome to the posting side of the forum :) Don’t be afraid to ask questions; veterans often point to the Newbie thread (and the Search function) simply because there’s such a wealth of good information available there.

I Love this, a newbie doesn’t look around and all the VETS start nailing him!

Easy boys

Nailing him? Dino, want2Bbig, and cheeva all gave useful answers in polite language. My post was a joke, yes, but not at anyone’s expense.

PG - you are a genius … thanks for the comic relief - BPEL exists outside the PE realm - who’d a thunk it …

shalom

alex


"Treason doth never prosper; what's the reason? For if treason prosper, none dare call it treason." - Harrington

“I SWEAR BY MY LIFE, AND MY LOVE OF IT, I WILL NEVER LIVE FOR THE SAKE OF ANOTHER, NOR ASK ANOTHER TO LIVE FOR MINE.” Ayn Rand, (Atlas Shrugged)

According to link the bone pressed one is your actual size, did read it right.

Originally Posted by Aussie Guy
I Love this, a newbie doesn’t look around and all the VETS start nailing him!
Easy boys

LOL, ouch! Welcome to the board needle.

Originally Posted by needle86

I know they have something do with measurements, but not sure about the exact meaning.

No one has mentioned QUICK START GUIDE TO PE yet, so I will. I hope that you will find it helpful, Needle86, and welcome!


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by cheeva

Hint for newbies: let your mouse rest for a second over PE, BPEL, NBPEL, BPFSL (or any acronym that has the dotted underline…) Mysteries revealed! (:

Good call man, you learn something new every day.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
BPEL Increase with no NBPELHughgreck96Penis Enlargement Basics1310-02-2009 01:02 PM
Bpel vs nbpelraoul2307Penis Enlargement Basics409-26-2007 08:37 PM
Gaining BPEL but no difference in NBPELbabbisPenis Enlargement612-20-2005 10:32 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:22 PM.