Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Weed--wacker

12

Weed--wacker

Hey guy’s.best forum ever.. I’ve been doing a lot of reading on TP, and you motivate me and give me a way to know my dick,

And challenge myself at the same time. Briefly, I’m 46, married for 25yrs with two kid’s and still have hangups about my size. I’ve read that shaving the area makes the dick look bigger. I kinda threw it out there to my wife about me she shaving, and she said, she didn’t like it. So, I was wondering how many of you shave? The whole area.. Balls only.trim or what? I have never shaved in my life, so my area is very bushy. (And grey hair which I hate). Plus, it makes jelqing a little tougher with the hair. Anyone ever used Nair, or clippers, or what?? And what do your women think about it. All opinions welcomed! Measurements are.. BPE 6.5.BPG 4.75.FL 5.25.FG 4.50.

I would shave if you want to. If your wife complains, point out to her that its only hair and ask her why it bothers her.

My guess is that it’s a change and that makes her uneasy because she doesn’t know what that means. Tell her you love her and that there’s nothing to be concerned about, but for god’s sake don’t try to explain why you want to look bigger, or that you have been coming here and learning how to get a bigger dick.

Some women can handle change and not be threatened, but you wife seems like a regular woman who is used to the same thing every day, and would need to know why changes were all of a sudden happening, and what she has done wrong.

And trust me when I say that she will try to blame herself for your sudden need to make changes. Most women are fragile this way and internalize the changes and run wounded all the while, and it’s not good to have your wife in such distress.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Wife could not use birth control pills so we used condoms. I told her I needed to shave at the base area to keep hairs from getting caught in the condom. Have expanded the area somewhat since. I trim the rest so it is never bushy.

It is entirely possible that your discussion about shaving/trimming set off a chain of questions in her mind without clear answers. Why does he want to do this, is something not right, is he seeing someone else, etc? Basically, ask yourself what does she think this request means? Unless she just prefers a sexy hairy beast, honesty and openness will go a long way toward alleviating her concerns.

Just as we have our own insecurities, so do our women. You’ve been married for a while, so you know this already. My comment is directed more toward the younger members here or those without much relationship experience. The less experienced men here will progress a long long way, once they see the man/woman relationship as non-adversarial. We all have to remember that nothing we say or do exists in a vacuum which only affects ourselves.

Originally Posted by a-unit

And trust me when I say that she will try to blame herself for your sudden need to make changes. Most women are fragile this way and internalize the changes and run wounded all the while, and it’s not good to have your wife in such distress.

This exactly! Very good advice.

The best piece of advice I have ever received about women was that it’s not what women say or do that is important, it’s what they respond to.

Learning to provide positive and enjoyable things for your woman to respond to is the key to happiness.

My wife loves her gardens and so I built her a deck and a shed and garden beds that we both enjoy filling with shrubs and grasses, and we both thrill to see them grow.

And it beats the hell out of watching two hours of bachelor or america’s got talent.

I have shaved my pubic hair completely as long as I’ve ridden my bike and so it’s never been an issue for my wife, and I don’t think she would have questioned it anyway.

My legs on the other hand.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
I would shave if you want to. If your wife complains, point out to her that its only hair and ask her why it bothers her.

My guess is that it’s a change and that makes her uneasy because she doesn’t know what that means. Tell her you love her and that there’s nothing to be concerned about, but for god’s sake don’t try to explain why you want to look bigger, or that you have been coming here and learning how to get a bigger dick.

Some women can handle change and not be threatened, but you wife seems like a regular woman who is used to the same thing every day, and would need to know why changes were all of a sudden happening, and what she has done wrong.

And trust me when I say that she will try to blame herself for your sudden need to make changes. Most women are fragile this way and internalize the changes and run wounded all the while, and it’s not good to have your wife in such distress.

You are my hero man!

Hair or no hair. The controversy goes on. I tried shaving and cut my self. Nothing serious. So I used Veet once. I figured it could burn me so I cut the dwell time in half. Most of the hair fell off and I did have some light burning for a few days. My wife told me she likes it hairy and the stubble makes her raw/sore. So I quit and usually use a scissor trim of about 3/8” so she doesn’t get sore and I don’t get it tangled in my stretcher. I do a lot of dry & wet jelqing and the hair is not a problem. Your wife might like a hairy dick as she feels it is more manly or something. It’s sometimes hard to get them to say what the reason is. So good luck PE’ing.


Pre-PE 11/11 BPEL 5.9 EG 5.3

Started PE: 3/12 BPEL 6.0 EG 5.6 * Current: BPEL 7.0 EG 5.9 BPSL 7.4 Nut Lgth 2.5" * Goal: BPEL 7.3 EG 6.3 BPSL 8.00

Mind over matter. All of life is transitional.

I just tell my wife I don’t like it bushy and “growing up the tree”!! So I started to use Nair and have gotten her to do the same. She used to be a little bit uptight about this kind of stuff, but as we age…49&43…she is getting WAY less inhibited. Kids growing up and moving out has really impacted our sex life in a killer way.

When I first started pe she was absolutely against it. I think she was trying to encourage me about my size back then (6.5X4.75). Because of that I did pe VERY sporadically but gained 1/2 length and 1/4 girth in secret. I am a solid 7x5 now. She noticed the gradual change. She made little comments and suspected I worked out, but never came right out and had much of a discussion about it. Lately though, I bring it up a lot and tell her when our last kid moves out I will be hitting it hard. She just laughs such comments off and says that I am being silly. In the past she would have been a little irritated, she now tries to “act” irritated. I tease her about that. She has not gotten to the place (yet) where she is openly cheering me on, but no doubt that day is coming. When I say that I am going to start hitting it hard in August (last one leaves for school) she is intrigued a bit but then says I’m being silly. This with a grin on her face.

I have also said that because I am 6’2” and weigh 240 that I want my unit to appear more proportionate to my size. She can’t really say too much about that as she is large breasted and probably figures that she is stacked, and I want to be hung…what do I care if my husband has a bigger dick?

I guess I said all of this to say that if she thinks the hair makes you self-conscience a little bit, that may change things in her mind. If it is what YOU prefer then why not? Tell her you don’t like how much hair you have so you want to change it up a bit. My wife has been getting more and more chilled about such things. She recently started using the Nair and now takes all of her hair off. She has done so because the last few years I have said I want it that way. We would trim her up very short in the past but something changed in her and she is like “whatever you want baby is fine with me”. She also is WAY more sexual than in the past. Not that things weren’t awesome…we’ve been married 24 years and the sex has never been better. It’s just that now I have to pinch myself to make sure I’m not dreaming as she is beautiful with a great body and has embraced her sexuality. She says that when she doesn’t have to worry about a kid walking in on us…it is GAME ON!!! Lucky ME!!

Originally Posted by BFDBiden
It is entirely possible that your discussion about shaving/trimming set off a chain of questions in her mind without clear answers. Why does he want to do this, is something not right, is he seeing someone else, etc? Basically, ask yourself what does she think this request means? Unless she just prefers a sexy hairy beast, honesty and openness will go a long way toward alleviating her concerns.

Just as we have our own insecurities, so do our women. You’ve been married for a while, so you know this already. My comment is directed more toward the younger members here or those without much relationship experience. The less experienced men here will progress a long long way, once they see the man/woman relationship as non-adversarial. We all have to remember that nothing we say or do exists in a vacuum which only affects ourselves.

Well said!

Just tell her a little manscaping means less pubes in her teeth when giving you oral. Problem solved. :-)


"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Originally Posted by johnnyv
I just tell my wife I don’t like it bushy and “growing up the tree”!! So I started to use Nair and have gotten her to do the same. She used to be a little bit uptight about this kind of stuff, but as we age.49&43.she is getting WAY less inhibited. Kids growing up and moving out has really impacted our sex life in a killer way.

When I first started PE she was absolutely against it. I think she was trying to encourage me about my size back then (6.5X4.75). Because of that I did PE VERY sporadically but gained 1/2 length and 1/4 girth in secret. I am a solid 7x5 now. She noticed the gradual change. She made little comments and suspected I worked out, but never came right out and had much of a discussion about it. Lately though, I bring it up a lot and tell her when our last kid moves out I will be hitting it hard. She just laughs such comments off and says that I am being silly. In the past she would have been a little irritated, she now tries to “act” irritated. I tease her about that. She has not gotten to the place (yet) where she is openly cheering me on, but no doubt that day is coming. When I say that I am going to start hitting it hard in August (last one leaves for school) she is intrigued a bit but then says I’m being silly. This with a grin on her face.

I have also said that because I am 6’2” and weigh 240 that I want my unit to appear more proportionate to my size. She can’t really say too much about that as she is large breasted and probably figures that she is stacked, and I want to be hung.. What do I care if my husband has a bigger dick?

I guess I said all of this to say that if she thinks the hair makes you self-conscience a little bit, that may change things in her mind. If it is what YOU prefer then why not? Tell her you don’t like how much hair you have so you want to change it up a bit. My wife has been getting more and more chilled about such things. She recently started using the Nair and now takes all of her hair off. She has done so because the last few years I have said I want it that way. We would trim her up very short in the past but something changed in her and she is like “whatever you want baby is fine with me”. She also is WAY more sexual than in the past. Not that things weren’t awesome.we’ve been married 24 years and the sex has never been better. It’s just that now I have to pinch myself to make sure I’m not dreaming as she is beautiful with a great body and has embraced her sexuality. She says that when she doesn’t have to worry about a kid walking in on us.. It is GAME ON!! Lucky ME!!

My wife let’s her daughter cock-block us any time she texts or moves around in the freaking house, it’s almost (precisely) as if the girl knows what’s happening and needs to shut it down.

The girl is supposed to move out with her boyfriend in september, but why would the girl do that when she has everything here on a plate?

Anyway, I’m happy for you johhnyv, your wife does remind me of yours in that she’s a beautiful woman in her 40’s and she gets WAY more interested in sex when the house is empty.

And I have to pinch myself sometimes too.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

I use clippers with the #2 guard on.. It low and looks clean.. I use no guard when doin my balls.. Everything looks good, and my wife loves it, and spends more time there ;)

.. And it grows back.. If either of you don’t like it, it will be back to normal in no time


Last edited by Blaz3 : 06-06-2012 at .

Good thread one the subject:

Ultimate Pubic Hair Grooming Routine

Been married 24 years and I’m 49 and understand where your wife is coming from. My wife shaved completely once and I hated it. She had the same reaction when I shaved completely shortly after joining here. She said she wanted a man not a boy and I agree it looked strange. I prefer a little strip of hair on the wife in the summer and she let’s it grow out a little more in the winter. I enjoy the variety.

I only shave the shaft and trip short the area around the pad. I leave the balls alone. I use the Seiko S-Yard PS-335 T Handle Trimmer and the disposable Noxzema Bikini Shaver. Funny thing I found these products via this site the wife loves using them. The skin on my dick and balls is too sensitive for any of the hair removal creams like some have mentioned.

Regarding the grey hair, like I tell the wife snow on the roof is OK since I got a fire in the furnace.

I have been completely bare for several years now. Wouldn’t have it any other way, especially living in this hot Arizona climate. Just shave in the shower every 3rd or 4th day to keep it up. Very easy.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Super Goat Weed.Goat209Male Supplements6311-12-2009 09:49 AM
Horny goat weed brandislordMale Supplements109-10-2009 04:41 AM
Natural Viagra? 'Horny Goat Weed' Shows PromiseLampwickMale Supplements010-02-2008 03:48 AM
Nox2, Horny Goat Weed, And YohimbewaytoobigMale Supplements901-30-2005 09:37 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:16 AM.