Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Warming Up

Warming Up

I have read somewhere here that before you do the PE you have to warm up, what do you do to warm you up before doing PE? THanks

Hello indigoaven, and welcome to Thundersplace!

Well, first I believed you have read this thread START HERE —> Most Important Newbie Threads/Info posted by ThunderSS and some other useful information about newbie’s routine. Do some more search on that topic would be great :D

Actually, some folks here do their PE without warming up, but I believe you and I better do some warming up before starting any kind of routine.

The two reasons I know about warming up is to ensure “More blood flow into your penis” and “Avoid any eventual injury”. Other reasons will be told for sure after my reply.

You will feel the differences between PEing with and without warming up.

Best regards,

daBoogies


7 x 6 EG is perfect!

Routine : Manual-V-Inverted V-JAI-BTC stretches (alot of stretches :D ). Wet Jelq, Pumping (once a week to maintain my girth)

Hello again mate! :D

Dhurr… I have to upgrade my glasses… Well the question was :

Originally Posted by indigoaven
…what do you do to warm you up before doing PE?

The two techniques I always use are

1. Use wash clothe, soak it in hot water, then wrap it around your penis from the base to the glans (make sure it is not too hot ok?). Hold it for a while (~5 minutes). As long as the heat decreases, soak it again into hot water and repeat the action. You can do it within 5 to 10 minutes.

2. The second technique, read this warmup method: the Aladdin’s bottle It’s a great post by BigBamboo.

Best regards,
Good day mate!

daBoogies


7 x 6 EG is perfect!

Routine : Manual-V-Inverted V-JAI-BTC stretches (alot of stretches :D ). Wet Jelq, Pumping (once a week to maintain my girth)

Hey indigoaven,

Welcome to Thunder’s. Just a couple other methods for you. Fill a sock with rice or flax seed and sew the top shut. Then you can pop it in the microwave for a few and use it for a warm up. Not too long though. Some guys have been known to get burned by them. Test it before you go laying it on your cock.

Also dunking into a glass of warm water works well. I do this before clamping to get a good thorough warm up.

IR lamps work well. Do a search and you’ll find plenty on these.

Finally, tps, found a good little gem he shared in this thread .

Hope this has helped. Good luck to you.


-rtg

Originally Posted by RoomToGrow
Hey indigoaven,

Welcome to Thunder’s. Just a couple other methods for you. Fill a sock with rice or flax seed and sew the top shut. Then you can pop it in the microwave for a few and use it for a warm up. Not too long though. Some guys have been known to get burned by them. Test it before you go laying it on your cock.

Or you can be lazy and just tie a knot in the end if the sock is long enough. :) Also, if it is too hot, just have a t-shirt or dish towel handy, wrap around the sock in layers to protect from the heat, then as it cools down to the optimal level, just keep unwraping it bit by bit until you’re good and warmed up.


"It's ALL in your head. You just have no idea how big your head is." - Lon Milo DuQuette "The mind's role in P.E. is more important than the hand that touches the penis." - Mr. Nine Just ignore the crazy old man in his tinfoil-lined pyramid hat, smelling of EVO and muttering Ohhmmm my penis growwwws. He's not always to be taken literally.

RTG,

Reusable heat pads can be found at nearly every decent outdoor/mountaneering store (REI forinstance) or on the net. Different brands may have different heat output, although all seem to use the same saltsolution, but most of the outdoor versions go for 40-44 C. Seems that tps version got hotter, that could be since it was for underwater use. The outdoor versions can be shoved down your pants prior to a session.

One thing tps didn’t mention - you can preheat them and take them with you to work, in your car or wherever, since they stay reheated until you snap the metal button and set off the chemical reaction. They’re cheap enough to buy a couple and tag along if you do PE outside your own home.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Originally Posted by mgus
RTG,

Reusable heat pads can be found at nearly every decent outdoor/mountaneering store (REI forinstance) or on the net. Different brands may have different heat output, although all seem to use the same saltsolution, but most of the outdoor versions go for 40-44 C. Seems that tps version got hotter, that could be since it was for underwater use. The outdoor versions can be shoved down your pants prior to a session.

One thing tps didn’t mention - you can preheat them and take them with you to work, in your car or wherever, since they stay reheated until you snap the metal button and set off the chemical reaction. They’re cheap enough to buy a couple and tag along if you do PE outside your own home.


:up: Nice. Thanks, mgus. I’m gettin me some of those. :D


-rtg

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
KY Jelly warming gel.kingpolePenis Enlargement502-28-2005 03:45 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:25 PM.