Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Warm-Up

I like fowfers to warm up also, gets it nice and limber. I also fowfers after a workout. It doesn’t get it as hot as with the rice bag, but it’s way better than just jelqing it cold.

I must admit, using hot water from a shower is much better than my original method of using a hot wrapped flannel soaked in a container from boiled (then cooled) water. The consistency of heat is much better and the temperature is higher too with a shower, and you can still massage your penis doing this. I recommend a shower over a flannel any day.


July 2014 BPEL - 5 1/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base)

December 2015 BPEL - 5 3/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base)

Originally Posted by Jay Flash
I must admit, using hot water from a shower is much better than my original method of using a hot wrapped flannel soaked in a container from boiled (then cooled) water. The consistency of heat is much better and the temperature is higher too with a shower, and you can still massage your penis doing this. I recommend a shower over a flannel any day.

Plus that whole flannel process sounded immensely complicated! :)

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
Plus that whole flannel process sounded immensely complicated! :)

Haha yeah it was. Kettle on the floor, pour it into 1 plastic container, did a flannel into it and wrap penis, then pour more kettled water into container to keep water continuously hot/warm, then dip flannel again.
Then a 2nd container on the floor for the 2nd wrap/warm session at the end and do the process all again.

To be honest I wonder if this original heating process was enough to get my penis warm, as the flannel would end up with very warm rather than hot water on it sometimes. It actually makes me think that this could have jeapordized any success in gaining length to my penis.

Originally Posted by Jay Flash
Haha yeah it was. Kettle on the floor, pour it into 1 plastic container, did a flannel into it and wrap penis, then pour more kettled water into container to keep water continuously hot/warm, then dip flannel again.
Then a 2nd container on the floor for the 2nd wrap/warm session at the end and do the process all again.

To be honest I wonder if this original heating process was enough to get my penis warm, as the flannel would end up with very warm rather than hot water on it sometimes. It actually makes me think that this could have jeapordized any success in gaining length to my penis.

I doubt it jeopardized anything, maybe made the length gain slightly slower though.

Ever thought of investing like $20 on an IR lamp? All your heat problems and hassles will be over after that.

If they work well without burning or harming the skin I may consider it. Hope the heat is intense and direct enough to penetrate the skin properly. - Also those red lights would make a great and very sleezy atmosphere by the bedside when it comes to having sex! :D :D

Do you guys think it’s a good idea to do kegels when we’re doing the warm up at the end of the session or would it be actually a worse thing to do? I’m thinking of doing it to save time. (Sorry if this is a double post, I posted the same thing in my own thread too)


July 2014 BPEL - 5 1/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base)

December 2015 BPEL - 5 3/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base)

Originally Posted by Jay Flash
Do you guys think it’s a good idea to do kegels when we’re doing the warm up at the end of the session or would it be actually a worse thing to do? I’m thinking of doing it to save time. (Sorry if this is a double post, I posted the same thing in my own thread too)

Sounds like a great time to do them. :)

Saving time is always good when it doesn’t take away from what you are trying to accomplish. And I don’t see any reason this would.

Aladdins bottle is a good warmup method also for those who like warm water..


Starting size: 7.48" X 5.51" Currently: 10.1" X 6.4"

Heat is the key!

Originally Posted by monochrome
Aladdins bottle is a good warmup method also for those who like warm water..

Aladdin’s bottle?

Thinking of buying a rice sock, seeing if this may be the best way to get more heat deeper into my penis. Looking online I’m not sure if anything is suitable. I mean, I want to wrap this thing all the way around my cock and have it real tight to get the heat to penetrate right to the centre of my penis.

Does anyone here recommend the best rice socks/where to look or buy them from online?


July 2014 BPEL - 5 1/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base)

December 2015 BPEL - 5 3/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base)

You don’t buy a rice sock. You make one.

Dig about in your draws and find a nice big sock made from natural materials, or at least something that won’t melt in the microwave. Football socks are good. Walking socks too.

Now get some uncooked rice, pour it into the sock. Not too much; try wrapping the sock around something penis sized and adjust the amount of rice. Tie the top of the sock, or tie string around it. Anything to keep the rice in.

Do not let it get wet! The rice will go soggy and grow mould. If that happens, bin the rice, wash the sock, add fresh rice.

Microwave it until it’s the right temperature. Experiment to get it perfect. Wrap around penis and leave for five minutes.
Job done.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

OK I’ll look into that as I was considering making a rice sock. But duh, stupid question - do I have to keep on adding rice everytime I reheat the sock?

Also, as you just said on the large girth thread - how long should I heat my penis due to my large girth relative to short length? And what is the best way to ensure that the heat penetrates deep into the centre of my penis?


July 2014 BPEL - 5 1/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base)

December 2015 BPEL - 5 3/4" BPEG - 6 1/2" (Measured around base)

The same rice will do you weeks or months, maybe years! if you keep it dry. Just leave it in the sock.

Damp heat does penetrate better though, which is an advantage of buying a microwaveable gel pack from the drug store (they are pretty cheap too) then you can wrap a wet cloth around your penis and put the heated gel pack over it. If you get two you can put a freshly heated one on if one starts to cool. Of course you can make 2 rice socks as well if you are not using damp heat.

Just go by feel on how long to leave it on. I usually think a minute for every inch of girth works well :) as long as it’s feeling like much longer would be too long by the time you take it off.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by rootsnatty
Aladdin’s bottle?

Yes! You put in your unit in a big plastic bottle full of warm/hot water.. shake it once a while and after desired time.. voila! You’re ready for your workout :-)


Starting size: 7.48" X 5.51" Currently: 10.1" X 6.4"

Heat is the key!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:32 AM.