Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Want an ALL day Stretcherhanger Stealth like

Want an ALL day Stretcherhanger Stealth like

I am looking for a real good, comfortable ALL DAY Extender/Stretcher/Hanger that I can wear under my hospital (very loose) scrubs. I need it to be Stealth of course. I also don’t want to pay an arm and a leg for one. Any advise?
I have been doing PE on/off (more off than on) since 2000. I started at 6.75 BPEL and 5.5 EG. I now am 7 5/8 inches BPEL and 5.625 EG. I mainly do pumping and jelqing and some hanging with a bib hanger. I am going on vacation soon and after vacation I plan on going FULL force and consistent. I plan on doing the bib hanger for 3 20min. Daily hanging sessions and some pumping, and jelqing PLUS I really want to add the ALL DAY STRETCHER/EXTENDER to the mix which I think would really help my Length gains (especially flaccid length gains which is my weakest stat).

My short term goal is 8 inches BPEL (in 6 months) and then a longer 1 1/2 year goal of 9 x 6 (Erect). And then a 3yr. Goal of 10 x 6.25 (Erect). I also would like to be 7 inches flaccid in 1 1/2 years. ( I am 4inches flaccid in length now).

Thickone1740

You say you’re wearing hospital scrubs. Does that mean you’re standing almost all the day? If so, you should consider a weight-based ADS; they are easy, discreet, and cheap.

I would caution you against combining full-fledged hanging, pumping, jelqing, and ADS. You’ll almost certainly overtrain. I think a great combo would be the three 20-minute sets per day of hanging that you mention, and several hours of lighter-weight ADS. You could throw in a tiny bit of jelqing or pumping (no more than a few minutes a day) to maintain erection quality, but you should stay gentle with those — no need to try to gain through those when you’re doing a hanging routine.

What is a good weight based ADS

What would be a good weight based ADS?

I stand 80% of the time and sit the other 20%. I am a Registered Nurse.

Thickone1740

I’m looking for the same thing, Thick. I sit all day, though…

Standing 80% of the time, wearing loose scrubs, make you ideal for a weight-based ADS :) You can try searching this site for golf weights, or Monty’s PE weights.

As far as commercial solutions for a non-weight ADS, monkeybar’s Autoextender line of products is excellent, but you said you had to keep it cheap, so they might be too expensive for you.

I tried golf weight, NO GOOD

I tried golf weights and they are no good. They keep falling off and once I had it fall off in a patient’s room. Fortunately the TV was on loud so he could not hear it hit the floor. I just acted like I dropped a pen and picked the weight up. I like the kind that wrap around the leg providing a constant pull or tug. I need it to stay on though.

I will look at monkey bar’s stuff.

Thickone1740

Originally Posted by thickone1740
I am looking for a real good, comfortable ALL DAY Extender/Stretcher/Hanger that I can wear under my hospital (very loose) scrubs. I need it to be Stealth of course. I also don’t want to pay an arm and a leg for one. Any advise?

Monkeybar Vacads in my opinion:

Http://www.autoextender.com/vacads.html

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Stealth jelq-stretchDooglePenis Enlargement Basics101-13-2009 11:07 PM
Go stealth and still gain?kdocPenis Enlargement2111-28-2007 04:19 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:43 AM.