Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Very little gains after 18 months

12

Very little gains after 18 months

Hi everyone

I’ve been doing PE for 18 months now but I haven’t gained anything in the past 14 months (I did make 0.2 BPEL newbie gains in the first months). So far, I have only been doing manual exercises (stretching + jelqing), and I already tried various types of stretching (rotary, BTC, fulcrum, A, V, bundled). Average length of a session so far was 30 minutes, that is stretching and jelqing combined. I’ve experimented with resting days, ranging from 1/1 to 5/2 and I even tried spreading out sessions over the day (e.g. 3 x 10 min sessions). I also took a decon break at some point.

It’s extremely frustrating that all this work did not yet result in additional gains. Guess I’m one of those hard gainers. I’m still determined to continue but I’m a bit out of inspiration on what to try next. For practical reasons, I would like to stick with manual exercises. Any suggestions? Is there something obvious I am missing? Or should I simply face the fact that it is time to give up?

I’d be extatic if I could gain at least 0,4 BPEL and 0,2 MEG, which seems a reasonable goal compared to the results of some others on this forum.

Are you using plenty of heat?? See my signature line.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Hi Firegoat - I systematically used a rice sock to warm up during the first 12 months, but then stopped using it as it did not seem to contribute to any gains.

Originally Posted by deepwater
Hi everyone

I’ve been doing PE for 18 months now but I haven’t gained anything in the past 14 months (I did make 0.2 BPEL newbie gains in the first months). So far, I have only been doing manual exercises (stretching + jelqing), and I already tried various types of stretching (rotary, BTC, fulcrum, A, V, bundled). Average length of a session so far was 30 minutes, that is stretching and jelqing combined. I’ve experimented with resting days, ranging from 1/1 to 5/2 and I even tried spreading out sessions over the day (e.g. 3 x 10 min sessions). I also took a decon break at some point.

It’s extremely frustrating that all this work did not yet result in additional gains. Guess I’m one of those hard gainers. I’m still determined to continue but I’m a bit out of inspiration on what to try next. For practical reasons, I would like to stick with manual exercises. Any suggestions? Is there something obvious I am missing? Or should I simply face the fact that it is time to give up?

I’d be extatic if I could gain at least 0,4 BPEL and 0,2 MEG, which seems a reasonable goal compared to the results of some others on this forum.

Have you tried increasing the duration of your routine? Or incorporating a pump or hanging to your routine? Without sounding patronising (I apologise) but have you got the jelqing technique down?


I did 1 jelq, why am I not 12" yet.

On hiatus

Beepalot asked good questions.

Sometimes you have to give a lot of time and experience to gain. I assume you have the least so try to shock yourself and do long and intense session for about week and see the PI’s.
Maybe this could help.

Perhaps try something different than what you were doing at the moment. Do you heat up before workout?

I’m pretty much in the same predicament, deepwater. I’ve consistently followed the prescriptions for growth described here and have experienced negligible results after more than a year of effort. Reading testimonies of success from numerous posters who started out quite large to begin with has been demoralizing rather than inspirational. I plan to continue in my endeavors for another 3-6 months before deciding whether to continue or not. However, it seems quite improbable that appreciable growth will occur if it hasn’t already.

Originally Posted by lil_fella
I’m pretty much in the same predicament, deepwater. I’ve consistently followed the prescriptions for growth described here and have experienced negligible results after more than a year of effort. Reading testimonies of success from numerous posters who started out quite large to begin with has been demoralizing rather than inspirational. I plan to continue in my endeavors for another 3-6 months before deciding whether to continue or not. However, it seems quite improbable that appreciable growth will occur if it hasn’t already.

If your stats are right, I wouldn’t call 5.9->6.625 negligible.


I did 1 jelq, why am I not 12" yet.

On hiatus

You probably need to increase the intensity. More time or/and more force.

The treshold for gains can be quiet different with everyone if you look at totals.

Originally Posted by Beepalot

If your stats are right, I wouldn’t call 5.9->6.625 negligible.

I think my stats may not be correct. I recently measured again after several months and my bone-pressed length was more like 6.25. Neither my wife nor I can see any visual evidence of increased length. However, my wife believes that I have achieved some noticeable girth increases. Perhaps jelqs have paid off a little there but my overall results are rather unimpressive for the time and effort spent.

Buy a hanger if you have the time and privacy to use it.

Originally Posted by lil_fella
I think my stats may not be correct. I recently measured again after several months and my bone-pressed length was more like 6.25. Neither my wife nor I can see any visual evidence of increased length. However, my wife believes that I have achieved some noticeable girth increases. Perhaps jelqs have paid off a little there but my overall results are rather unimpressive for the time and effort spent.

You’re still larger that you were x amount of months ago, regardless of the time spent, that’s an improvement, right? Either way, jelqing may not be for you if you don’t wish to spend the time necessary to achieve the results.


I did 1 jelq, why am I not 12" yet.

On hiatus

It occurred to me that, when engaged in PE, we take measurements at intervals with the expectation of growth. I have experienced variations of up to .25” from one time to the next and was wondering if this happens to others as well. I would guess that most people wouldn’t take multiple measurements if they weren’t involved in PE but that, if they did, they might still see variations that might lead them to believe that they were growing. Clearly, I’m concerned about being delusional about anything that looks like gains over the long term. The deltas are small enough to make me a bit suspicious about wishful thinking. The .5” or so gain that I reported in my stats seemed accurate a few months ago since I had taken separate measurements over the span of 3 months or more. However, the aforementioned variations make me skeptical about having achieved any real length gains in a year.

My apologies for high-jacking this thread but I hope my posts are still relevant to the topic.

hey bro I’m no expert here but I still hope you can get some new idea. Imo 30 mins of both things is not enough for you, because one of the keys to gain is gradually increase time/tension, stay at the lowest range of time and tension until gains stop, only then add more (I quoted this sentence from the newbie thread, it’s a basic principle) don’t give up man, if you haven’t gain much then you have no gain to loose, imho you should take a loooooong break, update new PE knowledge and technique, then start all over again, fresh like a newbie.

I’m sure you’re right about increasing time and intensity but I would be willing to go no more than an hour a day for 5 days a week. I’ve approached this in the past with little effect. Reading posts here about guys spending 3 hours a day on PE leaves me incredulous.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
4 months and gains galoredavendzPenis Enlargement Basics2901-23-2012 08:56 PM
5 months, no gains. Any adviceMassive8Penis Enlargement Basics1410-02-2011 12:07 AM
2 12 months no gainstryingandtryingPenis Enlargement Basics1201-09-2011 12:42 AM
My gains from 2 months of manual stretchingpsyl0cibePenis Enlargement Basics405-06-2010 08:51 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:33 AM.