Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

turkey

turkey

alright geezers

just read thunders write upon jelqing and have a few questions for everyone

1)the baseball effect ,does it happen to every one and is it avoidable?

2)the turkey neck effect, does this happen to every one and is it avoidable?

im just gathering detail knowledge before i take up a routine you see, so who ever can please reply with some info

3)also is stretching for every one? or are some not suited for it?

waiting

geezer

Re: turkey

Hi geezer,

Please capitalize where appropriate. It’s easier on the eyes. :)

>1)the baseball effect ,does it happen to every one and is it avoidable?

Some guys get it and others don’t. I think it is caused by a combination of genetics and technique. Start your jelq strokes as close to the pubic bone as possible and use consistent pressure throughout the stroke. An overhand grip (pinky away) generally allows you to work more of the base than an underhand grip.

>2)the turkey neck effect, does this happen to every one and is it avoidable?

Again, this varies depending on how loose your skin is to start with and where it stretches from exercise. If you search on “turkey neck” you’ll find more info about it (search button in upper right).

>3)also is stretching for every one? or are some not suited for it?

A few guys have problems with stretching, such as decreased hardness of erections or reduction in sensitivity, though they are the minority. Start out easy and you should be ok.

If you haven’t already, check out the newbie routine. It’s a sticky thread in this forum.

Good luck. :)

turkey

thanks hobby

one more question

kegel ive noticed that it has an effect in two places when i do it, when i squeeze real hard it goes from my penis area to the anus, the other type if i squeeze lightly in is only felt in the penis shaft and base, this i found when squeezing when urinating, so which one is it meant to be?
the one all the way to the anus or the one concentrated on the penis shaft?

and correct me if im wrong, the theory you get yo muscle strong enough and it will allow you to hold back from ejaculating?

i didnt understand what youi meant by capitalise,please explain, my english grammar is terrible.

bewildered!!!

hobby

do you mean if the skin of your balls is looser it will happen more?

ive just read a search on the turkey , it sound like something i dont want

1)can it intefere when your having sex?

2) does skin also gather around the head of the penis because of pe?

3)do some of these pass away with the shaft growing?

im just not understanding this whole thing man!!, please explain from square one, please!!

Geezer,

>kegel ive noticed that it has an effect in two places when i do it, when i squeeze real hard it goes from my penis area to the anus, the other type if i squeeze lightly in is only felt in the penis shaft and base

Squeeze hard. Try not to involve the anus any more than necessary. It’s ok if your anus clenches some, but it shouldn’t be the primary focus.

>and correct me if im wrong, the theory you get yo muscle strong enough and it will allow you to hold back from ejaculating?

Yes. Some guys can do it, and a strong PC muscle is the key. However, kegels have other benefits too such as firmer erections.

>i didnt understand what youi meant by capitalise,please explain, my english grammar is terrible.

Well, just do the best you can. Make the first letter of each sentence upper case.

>do you mean if the skin of your balls is looser it will happen more?

Skin has to stretch somewhere as your dick grows. The base skin often gets pulled forward a little bit. This can cause a turkey neck, especially if you’re circumsized tightly. I think the looser your skin is in the beginning, the less likely you are to grow a prominent turkey neck.

However, you also have to consider genetic factors. Some guys who have never done PE have a turkey neck to some degree. PE may make it worse for them.

>ive just read a search on the turkey , it sound like something i dont want

Me either. There are ways to combat it if it happens. Stretching the skin in that area can help reduce it. Some guys are also stretching shaft skin so the base skin doesn’t get pulled forward as much.

>1)can it intefere when your having sex?

I don’t think so, but I don’t have one.

>2) does skin also gather around the head of the penis because of pe?

It can. However, size gains can take up at least part of the slack. I am circumsized, but now I get partial head coverage when my flaccid size is at its smallest.

>3)do some of these pass away with the shaft growing?

Yes. See above.

>im just not understanding this whole thing man!!, please explain from square one, please!!

Do you have a turkey neck now? If not, don’t worry about it. Chances are it won’t be an issue until you have gained several inches.

Are you circumsized? If so, PE by itself won’t completely restore your foreskin, but it will give you slightly more foreskin than you have now. How much depends on the techniques you use and whether you try to maximize or minimize skin stretch.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. :)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by hobby
[]base

.

Ok hobby

>>Yes. Some guys can do it, and a strong PC muscle is the key. However, kegels have other benefits too such as firmer erections.

ok i understand, what about erection angle does that decrease on everyone and how severe can it be?, does it effect the strength of erections? is it avoidable?

>>Skin has to stretch somewhere as your dick grows. The base skin often gets pulled forward a little bit. This can cause a turkey neck, especially if you’re circumsized tightly. I think the looser your skin is in the beginning, the less likely you are to grow a prominent turkey neck.

do you mean looser on the ball bag or on the shaft?, and i am circumsised,
i do have skin which is loose on the shaft even when i have a erection, i can move it up and down,the skin, plus my ball bag is pretty big any way.

>>However, you also have to consider genetic factors. Some guys who have never done PE have a turkey neck to some degree. PE may make it worse for them.

i do have a lot of skin on my bag and i do have a triangle of web skin connectin the ball bag to the shaft whic is currently about under hafl an inch in length

>>Me either. There are ways to combat it if it happens. Stretching the skin in that area can help reduce it. Some guys are also stretching shaft skin so the base skin doesn’t get pulled forward as much.

the shaft skin can be strecthed aswell, it feels very thin though

.
>>Do you have a turkey neck now? If not, don’t worry about it. Chances are it won’t be an issue until you have gained several inches.

no i dont have one ,at least the way im thinking of one hanging low the length of the ball bag, thats what im thinking of and climbimg along the shaft, you see what im thinking? do you mean several inches in length is athat possible?i thought the most was three inches

>>Are you circumsized? If so, PE by itself won’t completely restore your foreskin, but it will give you slightly more foreskin than you have now. How much depends on the techniques you use and whether you try to maximize or minimize skin stretch.

also a bend in my erection to the right what would the best technique to resolve this?, i remeber when it happened it was over a period of two months, also it looks bigger on the left side the cavernosa that is, could that have been some kind of enlargement gain?

sorry if im irritating, ive restarted a routine today, i did three days and got ed because of overworking and too much thinking, rested for week every thing came back, gonna take it easy at stay in touch with the knowledgeable ones, i can see its also a personal learning process to see what suits you and how you react. im doing the thunder program in the jelqing article.

thanks hooby your a very nice man.

>ok i understand, what about erection angle does that decrease on everyone and how severe can it be?, does it effect the strength of erections? is it avoidable?

As your ligaments stretch and your dick gets bigger and heavier, erection angle will lower some. PE generally results in better erections. If your erections suffer from working out, you’re training too hard or too often.

>do you mean looser on the ball bag or on the shaft?, and i am circumsised, i do have skin which is loose on the shaft even when i have a erection, i can move it up and down,the skin, plus my ball bag is pretty big any way.

Both. I doubt you’ll develop much of a turkey neck.

>do you mean several inches in length is athat possible?i thought the most was three inches

DLD has gained something like 5”, probably more. Bib gained close to that. I should add the same disclaimer seen in tiny letters on exercise gadget infomercials: these results aren’t typical.

>also a bend in my erection to the right what would the best technique to resolve this?, i remeber when it happened it was over a period of two months, also it looks bigger on the left side the cavernosa that is, could that have been some kind of enlargement gain?

How recently did this happen? Were you PEing at the time? You might want to do a search on Peyronie’s. There are several threads about it here at Thunder’s. Look for posts by Iowa.

> ive restarted a routine today, i did three days and got ed because of overworking and too much thinking, rested for week every thing came back, gonna take it easy…

Go slow and easy. Don’t stretch too hard. Add extra rest days if you feel you need them.

>thanks hobby your a very nice man.

Glad to help. :)

.

>also a bend in my erection to the right what would the best technique to resolve this?, i remeber when it happened it was over a period of two months, also it looks bigger on the left side the cavernosa that is, could that have been some kind of enlargement gain?

How recently did this happen? Were you PEing at the time? You might want to do a search on Peyronie’s. There are several threads about it here at Thunder’s. Look for posts by Iowa.

> this happened about 5 years ago, i wasnt doing pe but was doing another activity ,lying heavily on my erect member and it would be pointing left over a period of two months it would lean towards the right when erect, read also this is because the cavernosa on one side gets bigger thyan the other which is also visiblewith my self.

by the way what is exactly is atechnical moderator in this field, whats your exact job include?

geezer

>thanks hobby your a very nice man.

Glad to help. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Official Turkey Neck Thread!Thick CockPenis Enlargement24202-10-2016 09:33 AM
Shaft skin - Turkey neck - ForeskinAudaciaPenis Enlargement2401-29-2016 08:38 PM
Turkey Neck Elimination with ExtenderalikPenis Enlargement Basics1312-11-2014 03:32 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:04 AM.