Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Too hard, Too often

12

Too hard, Too often

I have a real annoying problem, I get an erection way too fast, it usually doesn’t take more then just being with a girl in a slightly more personal situation, not close to sex even, not to mention when it does get intimate, I’m usually hard long before we start.

Now since I don’t get any benefits from this fact, since I usually don’t last that long, and then getting another erection is a lot harder, there’s no real plus side to it, and usually it just leads me to being embarrassed, I also think this might be one of the reason why I don’t last long during sex.

Any thoughts on what do I do? Anyone have a similar problem, or had and got passed it? Would really appreciate some help.

Originally Posted by Loks
I have a real annoying problem, I get an erection way too fast, it usually doesn’t take more then just being with a girl in a slightly more personal situation, not close to sex even, not to mention when it does get intimate, I’m usually hard long before we start.

Now since I don’t get any benefits from this fact, since I usually don’t last that long, and then getting another erection is a lot harder, there’s no real plus side to it, and usually it just leads me to being embarrassed, I also think this might be one of the reason why I don’t last long during sex.

Any thoughts on what do I do? Anyone have a similar problem, or had and got passed it? Would really appreciate some help.

Loks,
Well, try PE for a while, it helped me, now I can go on “forever”, and if I
approach the point of no return, I take a break or do a super- kegel, and I can go
for a while longer.
Good luck!


January 2009: BPEL: 8.6" EG: 5.7"

Goal for 2009: BPEL: 8.75" EG: 6"

Ultimate goal: BPEL: 9" EG: 6.5"

Besides the lasting longer part, I’m really asking about the fact that I get an erection too fast.

Having fast erections when you are young is GOOD

If you are shooting your load quick - GREAT - Work on getting the second round in

- That way you get twice the fun!


June 06 BPEL = 6.875 E/G = 5.500

Originally Posted by Loks
Besides the lasting longer part, I’m really asking about the fact that I get an erection too fast.

Lucky bastard!


January 2009: BPEL: 8.6" EG: 5.7"

Goal for 2009: BPEL: 8.75" EG: 6"

Ultimate goal: BPEL: 9" EG: 6.5"

Getting an erection too fast is a good thing. It’s what people with erectile dysfunction wishes for.

Sounds like a little anxiety when you add the shooting to quick in the mix.
Although like others have said, getting a fast stiffy is part of being young.

So either work on lowering your anxiety level a bit, or like jordon said, load the chamber with more rounds.

I have the same trouble. The last (first) girl I went out with, I couldn’t hold her close because I had a raging hard-on from the second I saw her the first time in front of the restaurant (blind date). I let that affect my psyche too much, and by the third date/first base makeout session, I was getting so nervous about it that she just decided to go home. Smooth. Don’t be like me.

That’s what I’m talking about, it might sound like a good thing to people who have trouble getting any erections but it isn’t as great as it sounds, actually it’s quite the opposite.

Loks,
I know what you’re talking about man.I am 19 and I have the exact problem - getting very hard fast erection and than a 20 minute fuck session.I am looking forward to see what is the “solution” of this problem:)

P.s.
Kegels doesn’t work


Started september 2004: BPEL 6,1" and EG 5,1" September 2006: BPEL 7,5" and EG 5,5" My longterm goal: BPEL 8,5" and EG 6"

Edging might work.


Start: 6.9 BPEL x 4.9 (17,5 x 12,5 cm)

Now: 7.7 BPEL x 5.7 (19,5 x 14,5 cm)

Man, you have no idea how to see the silver lining. Wait until you are with the most beautiful girl you have ever seen and your dick acts like you are kissing a greyhound! “Whats the matter baby, don’t I turn you on?” She will say, and you nothing to comfort her with. When you get older you are going to realize that you never had it so good!


Some guys lift weights, I hang 'em!

Learn to become multi-orgasmic

Originally Posted by unknown_user

P.s.

Kegels doesn’t work

What do you mean by that? That you don’t last longer after you started with kegels? Anyone having another experience?

(I’m new to PE/kegels so I have got no foundation to speak for myself.)


My log: Pier's progress

Originally Posted by Pier
What do you mean by that? That you don’t last longer after you started with kegels? Anyone having another experience?
(I’m new to PE/kegels so I have got no foundation to speak for myself.)

Most guys have positive experiences with kegels, unfortunately not everyone.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Hard Ring around GlandmicrobePenis Enlargement Basics611-10-2005 11:05 AM
Not so hard...PirocudoPenis Pumps812-16-2004 04:05 AM
How hard to squeeze?dems20Penis Enlargement312-28-2001 09:07 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:46 AM.