Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Too early to PE

12

Originally Posted by UpTo7
For uncut guys, I strongly suggest dry jelqing. Keep in mind that they’re more intensive than wet jelqing, though.

By more intense, does that mean that I should do less reps through the newbie routine?

Sorry for all the questions guys, just don’t feel like fucking up my junk or starting hundreds of threads :)

Yes. When I just started PE, some vets suggested to me that I shouldn’t start with more than 25. That sticked with me ever since and even to this day, with over year of PE behind my back, I never did more than 160 (I think) in one session. When talking about wet jelqs, you often see people doing 150-300 very early on.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Awesome, thanks for the reply.

Routine will look like

1. 5 minutes hot wrap
2. 5 minutes manual stretch (ten 30-second stretches)
3. 1½ minutes of dry jelq (30 3-second strokes)
4. 5 minutes hot wrap
5. 50 kegels of five second holds each

Will I after doing this routine for some months have to do some other exercises to not get a baseball-bat effect?

My friend told me that her boyfriend helped to increase a “p” frequent sex. Two times a day.


I´m just looking for something new. I´d like to know something about unique things :)

Originally Posted by John the Anon
Awesome, thanks for the reply.

Routine will look like

1. 5 minutes hot wrap
2. 5 minutes manual stretch (ten 30-second stretches)
3. 1½ minutes of dry jelq (30 3-second strokes)
4. 5 minutes hot wrap
5. 50 kegels of five second holds each

Will I after doing this routine for some months have to do some other exercises to not get a baseball-bat effect?


You will have to gradually increase stretching and jelqing. I don’t think you have to worry about baseball bat effect, especially if you have even girth or thicker base. Some people experience it, but most do not.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Hey John — good start. I started out light too,

Did you see this Newbie Routine? Starts light like you and then gives suggestions of expanding it as you get conditioned.

NEW newbie + advanced routine

Take a look at this thread too if you haven’t seen it already:

Is starting out lesser necessarily better

Originally Posted by UpTo7

You will have to gradually increase stretching and jelqing. I don’t think you have to worry about baseball bat effect, especially if you have even girth or thicker base. Some people experience it, but most do not.

I think that I’m about 0.5” thinner at base, should this be cause of concern?

Btw thanks for all the advice will probably do the new newbie routine instead

My base is also thinner than my midshaft and that didn’t cause a problem for me.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Just measured, I’m actually 0.25” thicker at the base. It is just not as wide and “taller” if that makes sense, so it looks thinner from the top. :D

By the way, the new newbie routine suggests only between 10-20 jelqs the first weeks (up to max 50-60) should I just go 1:1 for wet to dry jelqs? Also should I vary my grip, doing overhand ok at the moment because I can get closer to the base with it.

Originally Posted by John the Anon
Just measured, I’m actually 0.25” thicker at the base. It is just not as wide and “taller” if that makes sense, so it looks thinner from the top. :D

By the way, the new newbie routine suggests only between 10-20 jelqs the first weeks (up to max 50-60) should I just go 1:1 for wet to dry jelqs? Also should I vary my grip, doing overhand ok at the moment because I can get closer to the base with it.

Although dry jelqs are convenient to do, they carry slightly higher risk, and for me cause considerably more discolouration and pressure in the areas most likely to create a baseball-bat shape. I personally considerably prefer wet jelqs to dry jelqs.
I suggest you try both for a few weeks, and make up your own mind.
At the level of the newbie routine, you can swap 1:1.

Jelqing seems easy, but there is fine art in having a good technique, and you will find that you fine tune your hand angles, which fingers you exert most force through, how you vary your speed to get just the feel you want etc.

Most guys prefer an overhand OK grip, but for straight up jelqs you may prefer an under-hand grip - just use the first few weeks to learn.

Feel is everything in jelqing. Numbers or time are far less important. After a few weeks practice, you will feel when you have done just the right amount of jelqing. Your ideal will be different to the next guy, because your speed of jelq, erection level, tunica toughness, etc., will be different.

Imagine dipping a smooth stick in runny honey, then using your OK grip to squeegee the honey off; that’s the feel you are looking for - you don’t need to squeeze any harder than that. You want to feel the blood moving in a ‘wave’ up your penis, gently expanding the tissues as it goes.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Thanks for the long reply :)

I guess I just need a feel for it, but I might need to do it a bit harder since I’m not circumcised. Therefore if I don’t have a tight grip the thing I’m moving is my skin.
Guess I’ll have to be patient and see what the next weeks bring me :)

But I guess I also have the “working out” attitude towards this where
“No pain no gain”, I know this is the exact opposite
And that I subconsciously expect to be sore after a PE session

Guess I just need to change my attitude.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:47 AM.