Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Tom Hubbard’s ONE THING newbie challenge

Originally Posted by skeebo
I am happy to report that in the month of adding these pinch pulls I have added 1/16” to both BPEL and MSEG. I am not sure if it was the pumping, the clamping, the all day wrap, or the pinch pulls that contributed to this growth the most or if they all worked together in their own way but I am happy to say the least. These are the first erect gains I’ve had since April so even though its not a massive gain, I am just as excited to see how things progress throughout the coming months. Definitely keeping this as part of my normal routine now.


Nice. I share your excitement, and equally can’t be sure, except that I haven’t been pumping, clamping, or all day wrapping…and I see very nice changes.

1/16” may not sound like much, but measuring metric (my preference) that’s almost 1.6 mm. ¡Bien hecho! Well done!

Originally Posted by mr.lover
Sound awesome skeebo.. don’t change up anything if you hit the gain zone :-)

May I ask your routine?
I think I have similar routine as yours :-)

Without hijacking the thread due to how long and in depth my routine is, I will just pm it to you soon. I am planning on posting it in the routine/picture sub-forum in the future when I get closer to my length goal.

Originally Posted by Tom Hubbard
Nice. I share your excitement, and equally can’t be sure, except that I haven’t been pumping, clamping, or all day wrapping…and I see very nice changes.

1/16” may not sound like much, but measuring metric (my preference) that’s almost 1.6 mm. ¡Bien hecho! Well done!

Yep after stalling for so long, its an amazing feeling to break through and actually get some growth again. Here’s hoping to similar success going forward.


Jan. '08:.............................................. ..............................................Apri l '13:.........Goal:

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

6.5 BP................................................ ...............................................8.2 5 BP.......... 8.5 BP

Tom, I was browsing your website more in my free time. You have some well illustrated diagrams in there, did you draw them yourself?

I find this pinch pulls interesting especially when working at the inner penis.. the 3- stage exercise. This is what I do now and the results doin this working great.

I grip behind my head slightly (left hand) and do a firm stretch. Hold the stretch and with the other hand (right hand) begin to jelq the inner penis with the pinc pull grip.. then work my way up to head and finaly do the stretch part. Then relaxe, and repeat with the other hand and hold the stretch with that one you just jelqed with

Is it anybody else who do it like this?

I can feel my penis get a really good workout with this combo..


Starting size: 7.48" X 5.51" Currently: 10.1" X 6.4"

Heat is the key!

Originally Posted by skeebo
Yep after stalling for so long, its an amazing feeling to break through and actually get some growth again. Here’s hoping to similar success going forward.

No shit. This 3-Step Workout is astounding.

Originally Posted by PatientlyGrowin

Tom, I was browsing your website more in my free time. You have some well illustrated diagrams in there, did you draw them yourself?

Absolutely. Love doing them, in fact; would love to do more, not that I need a job.

Originally Posted by mr.lover
I find this pinch pulls interesting especially when working at the inner penis.. the 3- stage exercise. This is what I do now and the results doin this working great.

I grip behind my head slightly (left hand) and do a firm stretch. Hold the stretch and with the other hand (right hand) begin to jelq the inner penis with the pinc pull grip.. then work my way up to head and finaly do the stretch part. Then relaxe, and repeat with the other hand and hold the stretch with that one you just jelqed with

Is it anybody else who do it like this?

I can feel my penis get a really good workout with this combo..

Cool…I’m days away from launching my new “3-Step” web site (3-stage exercise). I’m sure there are wonderful variations; for now I’m concentrating on the basic, simplest way I can help any guy, anywhere, have bigger dick. Lig pull, shaft pull, head pull. If you can accelerate the process, please do!

New site’s up, with new diagrams!

Not making it a newbie challenge anymore…this is the ONLY thing I’m recommending. If could see my most recent EL measurement (yesterday), you’d know why. But since I’m officially down on measuring with the new site, let’s just say it looked and felt awesome.

Tom can I hang in the morning and then do 3 sets of these during the day or is that to much? O yeah just checked out the new site, well written and great diagrams.

Tom,

I’ve been doing this for a few weeks straight and it feels great. Thanks :)

Originally Posted by Syd 117
Tom can I hang in the morning and then do 3 sets of these during the day or is that to much? O yeah just checked out the new site, well written and great diagrams.


Syd,

Thanks. When I started posting this routine, I had no privacy. Then—week or so ago—had freedom to explore, and here’s the thing: as I say on my site, hanging actually decreases my BPFSL after a session. So, despite gains back in the day from hanging, I’m not keen on that now.

But to answer your question: listen to you body. If you wake up one morning and your dick says, give me a break, just do it.

Originally Posted by muchluck

Tom,

I’ve been doing this for a few weeks straight and it feels great. Thanks :)

muchluck,

Thanks for the feedback. That’s the key thing for me, too: it feels great.

Tom are you recommending this to experienced PE’rs too? I’ve been at it for a year and a half now and am on a light hanging, light pumping and extender routine but wouldn’t mind finding an easier way to gains. Thanks.

Originally Posted by wawawuh
Tom are you recommending this to experienced PE’rs too? I’ve been at it for a year and a half now and am on a light hanging, light pumping and extender routine but wouldn’t mind finding an easier way to gains. Thanks.


wawawuh,

With the 3-Step routine, I’ve gained as much (more, actually) in the last few months than in the previous sixteen years.

Not presuming to give you advice, of course :D

Tom

Originally Posted by wawawuh
Tom are you recommending this to experienced PE’rs too? I’ve been at it for a year and a half now and am on a light hanging, light pumping and extender routine but wouldn’t mind finding an easier way to gains. Thanks.


wawawuh,

With the 3-Step routine, I’ve gained as much (more, actually) in the last few months than in the previous sixteen years.

Not presuming to give you advice, of course :D

Tom

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:04 PM.