Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Tom Hubbard’s ONE THING newbie challenge

[QUOTE=fgtttt]

Cool…I’m experimenting now with a 3-stage jelq that I beieve will be even more impressive, but pease share your experience with this. Really, none of us knows shit

Question: Is the use of lubrication a help or hindrance?

Thanks!


6/15/13 - 6.5" NBEL, 6.9" BPEL, 5" MSEG (modified 12/12/13 - I've never measured 6.75" BPEL, so not sure why I listed that)

12/12/13 - 6.75" NBEL, 7.2 BPEL, 5" MSEG

Goal - 7" NBEL, 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" MSEG

Originally Posted by DeadCat83
Question: Is the use of lubrication a help or hindrance?

Thanks!

DC83, I (currently—ask me a week from now, I am prone to mood shifts ;-) don’t recommend lubrication because
1) I see no need for it;
2) “dry jelqing” is more powerful and perfectly safe using a pinch grip instead of “OK” (encircling) grip (see my site);
3) lubrication leads to sexual stimulation, in my experience; being almost twice your age, I don’t want every PE session to lead to an urge to ejaculate (not a problem when I was 30 :) ;
4) lubrication requires privacy, and cleanup.

In terms of practicality, lubrication is a hindrance. In terms of effectiveness, I suspect lubrication is not a help.

Granted, I am a bit restored from circumcision, so without lube I’ve got “skin slide” to play with. To reiterate (and apologize for) my previous “none of us knows shit” comment, I can only speak from my own experience and insight, but I do so in the hope that it’s helpful to you.

I’m sorry Tom, I’ve only got 6 days left on this routine, well 8 days because I do 2 on 1 off and I still have not gained.

I used a dry ‘C’ grip with thumb and middle finger and tucked my pointer finger up towards my palm and stayed between 40 to 60% erect.

The pump I got felt good and I like it more than ok grip and will do it this way from now on.

I don’t know if I’m a hard gainer or not but it has become obvious that jelqing is not what works for me, although I will continue for the benefit’s it provides.

I think I’m going to look down another path.

Thank you for this technique, it’s not for me but I’m shore it’ll be good for others.

Cheers

Buggs

Hey Tom , thanks for the info .

I’ll give this a go and report back .

dooks out !!!


Start Sept. 09 BPEL 5.5"

Now Jan. 14 BPEL 6.6" Goal 7.5 "x 6"

Improving my Best Friend in 3 Dimensions.

Originally Posted by Tom Hubbard
DC83, I (currently—ask me a week from now, I am prone to mood shifts ;-) don’t recommend lubrication because
1) I see no need for it;
2) “dry jelqing” is more powerful and perfectly safe using a pinch grip instead of “OK” (encircling) grip (see my site);
3) lubrication leads to sexual stimulation, in my experience; being almost twice your age, I don’t want every PE session to lead to an urge to ejaculate (not a problem when I was 30 :) ;
4) lubrication requires privacy, and cleanup.

In terms of practicality, lubrication is a hindrance. In terms of effectiveness, I suspect lubrication is not a help.

Granted, I am a bit restored from circumcision, so without lube I’ve got “skin slide” to play with. To reiterate (and apologize for) my previous “none of us knows shit” comment, I can only speak from my own experience and insight, but I do so in the hope that it’s helpful to you.

I don’t like messing around with lubrication either but the end of my meat turns as red as a beet without it! I guess I have extremely rough hands and being that I’ve been cut as well does not help matters either.


My current dimensions: flaccid: 8" x 6.5" erect: 9.5" x 7.125" glans: soft length:1.825" soft diameter 1.65" firm length:2.286" firm diameter:1.90"

Goal: flaccid: 9" x 7" (.1" length .5" girth) erect: 10" x 8" ( .5" length 1" girth) glans: soft length: 2.25" soft diameter: 2" firm length: 2.5" firm diameter: 2.25"

Ultimate goal: flaccid: 10" x 8" erect: 11.5" x 9.75" glans: soft length: 2.5" soft diameter: 2.25" firm length: 4" firm diameter: 3" In other words: A big, fat elephant cock!

Started with the pinch-pulls today .

Did 150 to start with a 2 sec stretch .

Like the way he feels , well worked .

Doing a combo pull , alternating hands .

Doing them dry , as described .

It does help with not getting horned from the exercises .

Thanks Tom .

dooks out !!!


Start Sept. 09 BPEL 5.5"

Now Jan. 14 BPEL 6.6" Goal 7.5 "x 6"

Improving my Best Friend in 3 Dimensions.

C grip ? First I am reading about it. Do tell ? Tom which of your sites are you referring too?

Btw I am a big fan of you jelq sticks!

I am still trying this method. I have not noticed any “gains” per se but my EQ is really good.

For me in my personal experience *(find here I have to put this caveat frequently) it is an excellent “maintenance” exercise.

I will check back in at a later date.


I have achieved my short term goals 7 x 6++ 17.78cm bpelx 15.2cm mseg 17.1cm beg...

long term goal 8 x current girth

I will experiment with these starting today and see what impact it has on me. The only issue is that I will be doing them in-between my pumping/clamping sets so no lube in kinda out of the question for the moment. Hope to report back with good news.


Jan. '08:.............................................. ..............................................Apri l '13:.........Goal:

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

6.5 BP................................................ ...............................................8.2 5 BP.......... 8.5 BP

Originally Posted by kenshomi
C grip ? First I am reading about it. Do tell ? Tom which of your sites are you referring too?

Btw I am a big fan of you jelq sticks!

I only have one site. C-grip is not a bad name/description, but upside-down U grip would be better. We could called it UDUG and further add to the acronym pollution on this site. Just kidding ;-) You can see it - on this page.

Nice to hear: how specifically are you using the jelq sticks?

Originally Posted by skeebo

I will experiment with these starting today and see what impact it has on me. The only issue is that I will be doing them in-between my pumping/clamping sets so no lube in kinda out of the question for the moment. Hope to report back with good news.

I hope you like them! But won’t of course answer the question posed in my quest for ultimate PE minimalism :D

My 30 days are up and I’m back to report. Unfortunately I haven’t seen any gains yet. Neither erect nor flaccid. Perhaps some increase in vascularity, but it’s sort of hard to tell.

I started out slowly though and did an average of 80 jelqs per session, 3 seconds per stroke, 5 days on 2 days off. Erection level varied between roughly 50-80 %. I’m warming my unit up with a rice sock before and massaging it gently afterwards.

This month I’m going to add stretches and increase the amount to 100-150 jelqs per session.

Still liking the grip though! I haven’t had any pain issues and the penis feels worked after the session without any serious turtling. Some people say the penis should hang fuller after a session. I never really understood this. My unit hangs fuller after a session about the same amount of time as after a masturbating or edging session. Is it supposed to last longer than that?

See you in another month I guess! ;)

Originally Posted by fgtttt
Still liking the grip though!

Thanks for the report!

I don’t think there exists any “supposed to” since we’re all different.

I’ve been doing this almost exclusively for several months (a few stretches as well) and I’m still startled sometimes how big my flaccid has become. From 4-1/2—5-1/2” before, it’s now 5-1/2—6”+. Freaking huge in the mirror, especially because I went 20+ years as an adult with a 2-1/2—3-1/2” flaccid! Even caught a woman sneaking glances at my crotch a couple weeks ago as I talked to her husband :D .

Earlier this year, when I introduced a new iteration of the AFB hanger, I had a photo of one stick with an indicator mark, which was my post-session BPFSL goal. Though I didn’t state it at the time (and wouldn’t have), that mark was 7-1/2”—my pre-session BPFSL was 1/8—1/4” less. Now 7-1/2” is my starting point. Pretty cool change in a few months, especially for long-since-plateaued old timer!

I measure to see the amount of gain immediately after a session. I figure temporary gains are the best harbinger of permanent gains. Prolonged stretches, for example, often leave me shorter afterward, so I don’t do them anymore.

Do you measure pre- and post-session? How much (if any) change?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:57 AM.