Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Tips on remembering to do kegels

Tips on remembering to do kegels

Hi all,

I’ve been doing the newbie routine for a few months, but I always get distracted/bored after jelqing and forget to do the kegel exercises. Ideally I’d like to do kegels subconsciously while doing everyday things (e.g., washing dishes, showering, etc.). Please share your tips, strategies, and techniques on remembering to do your kegels! I’d love to try out what works for others.

Thanks in advance.

I don’t know how to do Kegels. I search online for male kegels but I only see females, can you explain how to do them. I also saw one that says Kegels involve you sticking fingers in your butt to tighten muscles or something, is that true?

I would forget about doing too many kegels. It can do more bad then good. Just do some when your jelqing before you do another stroke every now and then. That should be sufficient. And also practice reversed kegels.

What is a kegel: take a piss and stop the urine flow as you normally do by clenching your but muscles.

Reversed: is what you do when you force the pee out of your bladder with more force.

It’s important to do both

I work in an office and have a reminder at my desk.

No it’s not a big sign saying do kegels. Just something that when i see this otherwise totally normal object I’m reminded to squeeze a few out ;)

Got the idea from a womans article where the author had put a pink dot on the steering wheel of her car to remind her


Forum rule #69. Your avatar must be of a woman's ass.

My adventures in PE:Damnit

Originally Posted by DamnIt
I work in an office and have a reminder at my desk.

No it’s not a big sign saying do kegels. Just something that when i see this otherwise totally normal object I’m reminded to squeeze a few out ;)

Got the idea from a womans article where the author had put a pink dot on the steering wheel of her car to remind her

Thats genius.


Start (7-21-2015): 6'' BPEL 5'' EG

Current: 6.5'' BPEL 5'' EG

Give “My Kegel” a try. It’s an app. That’s available on the iPhone. I don’t know if it’s available through the other phone companies. You can set reminders on your phone and customize your sets if you want. I’ve been using it for over a month and have mine set to remind me three times a day. I don’t always do every set, but I don’t think I’ve missed a day in the month or so that I’ve been using it.

Originally Posted by Bizzledizzle
Give “My Kegel” a try. It’s an app. That’s available on the iPhone. I don’t know if it’s available through the other phone companies. You can set reminders on your phone and customize your sets if you want. I’ve been using it for over a month and have mine set to remind me three times a day. I don’t always do every set, but I don’t think I’ve missed a day in the month or so that I’ve been using it.

Even though I use a different app, this is what I do as well. I have mine set to give me a reminder whenever I leave to drive to work and when I drive home and it has gotten to the point that I always do my kegels when driving like a habit. With the traffic that I have to usually deal with I have plenty of time to get my kegels done.


Jan. '08:.............................................. ..............................................Apri l '13:.........Goal:

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

6.5 BP................................................ ...............................................8.2 5 BP.......... 8.5 BP

Originally Posted by skeebo
Even though I use a different app, this is what I do as well. I have mine set to give me a reminder whenever I leave to drive to work and when I drive home and it has gotten to the point that I always do my kegels when driving like a habit. With the traffic that I have to usually deal with I have plenty of time to get my kegels done.

That’s a great idea!

Thanks everyone for the helpful advice! The tips will help me remember to start a session of kegels, but does anyone have recommendations on how to practice your kegels once you’ve started? My problem is that I stop after 30 seconds. Or how do you do kegels subconsciously while doing something else like washing the dishes or folding laundry?

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Me he hecho daƱo con los kegelshalcon6Agrandamiento del Pene para Novatos1704-18-2015 01:06 PM
Kegels y smartphonesconsejeroAgrandamiento del Pene para Novatos407-15-2013 11:57 PM
duda kegelsdoblezeroAgrandamiento del Pene para Novatos106-05-2013 11:53 AM
Kegels o EdgingpepekaciAgrandamiento del Pene para Novatos202-01-2013 04:29 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:16 AM.