Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

This Works (Dynamic Stretching)

Just found this thread . I’m going to try it !!

Great info here , guys !


Start Sept. 09 BPEL 5.5"

Now Jan. 14 BPEL 6.6" Goal 7.5 "x 6"

Improving my Best Friend in 3 Dimensions.

Originally Posted by PatientlyGrowin

Also I can note that 6.5” appears to be the limit I can reach with 10hgs. Any pumps after that level of pressure are very insignificant in length stretching, still visible but not large distances. Easier way to say this I gain nearly an inch in length going from 5hg to 10hgs but after words I gain maybe a millimeter or two. Does this matter? Yes I think it highly suggests to us that higher levels of pressure are not the key to gains. I believe that veterans have said it before and should keep saying it, Increase the amount of time in the pump before you increase pressure.

Some of the increased “length” from higher vacuum is merely the cylinder being pushed deeper into the fat pad. Once you max out this “sinking” of the tube into the fat pad, “gains” from increasing the vacuum becomes very small because you are actually trying to stretch the tunica. The tunica stretches in proportion to the amount of elastic tissue in it. Some guys have a lot of elastin and others , very little.

You can get a read on how much elastin you have by observing whether you are girthier fully erect or partially erect. With less elastin you are girthier less than fully erect, with more elastin you have your greatest girth fully erect.

This is a very interesting approach, and I have seen it through the years. My only comment is what guys already have observed. IF you are getting red dots or worse, back off of that max level. Red dots are the first warning that you are starting to burst your small blood vessels, go higher or stay at that level too long and you can begin to burst bigger blood vessels…not recommended.

Other than that, experiment and have fun! I look forward to reading your results!

Dynamic pumping/ stretching

I am a newbie to pumping having bought a Leluv outfit based on a recommendation at Thunders. My initial reason was to deal with ED, I started out PE extending.. Avocet’s thread “Vacuum Pumping when you have ED” got me on track.

Anyway I also bought some Stretchable Donut Sleeves from Leluv which have a vagina like opening like in a fleshlight. I found if I put one of these on my unit and then the cylinder and then pump to say 5” Hg I get a very good seal. I do not use lube. If I then pull, and push, the cylinder I can get the vacuum to move from say 10” to 2” Hg . I do get a slow leak and have to occasionally pump to maintain the standard vacuum of 5 Hg. Have only tried this once as I am recovering from an injury but am thinking of incorporating it in my routine. What do you think?

I am hoping the dynamic pumping might improve circulation in my unit and help with ED regardless of if it helps add length. I only pump in 5 min intervals as in Avocet’s thread.

Originally Posted by austfred
I am a newbie to pumping having bought a Leluv outfit based on a recommendation at Thunders. My initial reason was to deal with ED, I started out PE extending.. Avocet’s thread “Vacuum Pumping when you have ED” got me on track.

Anyway I also bought some Stretchable Donut Sleeves from Leluv which have a vagina like opening like in a fleshlight. I found if I put one of these on my unit and then the cylinder and then pump to say 5” Hg I get a very good seal. I do not use lube. If I then pull, and push, the cylinder I can get the vacuum to move from say 10” to 2” Hg . I do get a slow leak and have to occasionally pump to maintain the standard vacuum of 5 Hg. Have only tried this once as I am recovering from an injury but am thinking of incorporating it in my routine. What do you think?

I am hoping the dynamic pumping might improve circulation in my unit and help with ED regardless of if it helps add length. I only pump in 5 min intervals as in Avocet’s thread.

I have recently read that article myself after it was referred to earlier in this thread. I can tell you this, my EQ is definitely better when I pump in this manner. I took some time off after my last gains and after just recently restarting there has been an improvement. Overdoing it can be a problem though. Give it a try and let us know.

It is definitely very similar to Avocet’s thread “Vacuum Pumping when you have ED”.

Don’t forget to condition the penis after a break.

I have not modified my routine after a rest of 3 days and I have got a ton of aftermath with only 30 minutes of pumping, up to 17,5 in.HG : 3 blisters on the head, 2 tears on the foreskin, multiple red spots on the shaft. Watch carefully the penis in the tube to avoid this.

Always condition the penis!

The dynamic pumping is really intense. I have added 0,2” in the tube comparing to static pumping, after only 3 days!


2010.04 : 15.9 x 13.8 | 24,0° [BPEL x MSEG, in cm | left curvature]

2012.04 : 19.2 x 15.9 | 21,3°

2015.05 : 20.3 x 16.3 | 24.3° Progress log - Pictures

Originally Posted by raptor6
Don’t forget to condition the penis after a break.

I have not modified my routine after a rest of 3 days and I have got a ton of aftermath with only 30 minutes of pumping, up to 17,5 in.HG : 3 blisters on the head, 2 tears on the foreskin, multiple red spots on the shaft. Watch carefully the penis in the tube to avoid this.

Always condition the penis!

The dynamic pumping is really intense. I have added 0,2” in the tube comparing to static pumping, after only 3 days!

I think I completely agree with you. But lets clarify what is meant by conditioning. From my reading here, it seems to relate to training, or getting your unit used to, the sort of PE in a moderate way before you attempt something more extreme. An example is perhaps following the Newbie Routine for an extended period before doing something more strenuous. If that is what you mean I am all for it. I am also increasingly being convinced by the less is more approach.

I am a relative newbie having really only done PE for about 6 months, mainly extending. I have been usually fairly cautious but have had a number of injuries from pushing it too hard. The first one was a large blister from stretching too much with a Vacextender. I got subsequent small blisters after rest periods in the part of my glans where the original blister formed. Giving Vacextening a long break before I try again. My next injury occurred again stretching about 3/4” beyond my BEPL, this time using a DIY Velcro strap and applying a heat pad. I also rolled a constriction sleeve over my glans (once) and not sure if the injury was caused by the extending, pressuring my glans, or both. No obvious physical injury but EQ was down for 3 weeks and I now find it more difficult to ejaculate but I am on the mend. I have also been jelqing but on a modest scale.

I have regained 3/4” that I lost prior to PE over the last 10 years or so and am now close to going beyond what I was at 21 when I was at my best with much better EQ than I have now, in spite of my injuries.

The difficult part for a newbie like me is to know when you are pushing too hard. The reduction in EQ sometimes becomes apparent too late.

I do not intend to do serious pumping until my EQ has fully recovered along with ejacs. As experienced pumpers such as Avocet and Gprent advise I do not intend to go much above 5” Hg and for intervals of more that 5 mins without a break. However when I tried the dynamic pumping with the soft donut I did not feel the brief increases in vacuum above 5” Hg were stressing my unit. The vacuum was only above 5” Hg for a second or two in each cycle. Felt very much like jelqing. Am I wrong on that? I was doing it mainly for ED reasons and will desist until I feel my glans is back to its best. My longer term plan is to do extending/ jelqing in the morning and Pumping/ jelqing in the evening with kegels while I do both.

Has anyone else used one of these soft donuts?

Hi austfred,

Yes such methods are only advised for advanced members. 6 months of PE should be ok.

I have also got a lot of injuries in my PE career (most of them with hanging and pumping).

What I mean is that you should never go over 20 minutes of pumping as generaly advised (do 3 sets of 20 minutes during the day), and start the first day with low max pressure (6 in.HG), then each day increase of about 2 in.HG, regularly monitor the penis.

When I have started this technique with penis conditioning at the beginning of the month, I had no problem.

You can forget static pumping, the guys whom have got some results are very rare (maybe 1 guy on 1000). I have tried different duration, different pressure, during 6 months and none of the gains have been cemented.

I think that 5” HG will not been enough with this method, you have to progressively raise the pressure up to 15-20” HG as advised by HomerJS.

What do you mean by soft donuts ?


2010.04 : 15.9 x 13.8 | 24,0° [BPEL x MSEG, in cm | left curvature]

2012.04 : 19.2 x 15.9 | 21,3°

2015.05 : 20.3 x 16.3 | 24.3° Progress log - Pictures

Thank you to the OP, *(i have been trying to find this thread for a while to give thanks) I have been using the “dynamic pumping” with very satisfying results.

One note, Make sure to properly moisturize with something like vitamin E oil a few minutes before starting to allow the oil to do its thing and soften up the skin. If you do this and follow the OP’s suggestion you will see a level of expansion that will surprise you.


I have achieved my short term goals 7 x 6++ 17.78cm bpelx 15.2cm mseg 17.1cm beg...

long term goal 8 x current girth

Stretchable Donut Sleeves

Originally Posted by raptor6
Hi austfred,

What do you mean by soft donuts ?

In my original post I explained that I bought some Stretchable Donut Sleeves from Leluv which have a vagina like opening like in a fleshlight. That is what I describe as soft donuts. I put one of these on my penis and they provided a good seal for the cylinder. These so called soft donuts (look like they are made of soft silicone) are what enabled me to get variable vacuum simply by pulling the cylinder away from my body and then pushing back in a quick sequence a bit like jelqing. With a small pull / push I was getting a vacuum range of between 10” and 2” of Hg on the gauge. Hope that explains it properly.

Here is a link to the donuts on eBay - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Donut-Sl…=item336ca39ea9

Originally Posted by austfred
In my original post I explained that I bought some Stretchable Donut Sleeves from Leluv which have a vagina like opening like in a fleshlight. That is what I describe as soft donuts. I put one of these on my penis and they provided a good seal for the cylinder. These so called soft donuts (look like they are made of soft silicone) are what enabled me to get variable vacuum simply by pulling the cylinder away from my body and then pushing back in a quick sequence a bit like jelqing. With a small pull / push I was getting a vacuum range of between 10” and 2” of Hg on the gauge. Hope that explains it properly.

Here is a link to the donuts on eBay - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Donut-Sl…=item336ca39ea9

That’s interesting. I had never thought about it.

But I think that there is a better and cheaper way.

It is modeling clay (plasticine). I use it with a 2”, a 2 3/4”and a mushroom head cylinder without problem. I recover it with tape to avoid deformation due to heat (as you can see on this picture).

I can also make the cylinder longer with it if I want. I model an extension, and I tape it.


2010.04 : 15.9 x 13.8 | 24,0° [BPEL x MSEG, in cm | left curvature]

2012.04 : 19.2 x 15.9 | 21,3°

2015.05 : 20.3 x 16.3 | 24.3° Progress log - Pictures

Originally Posted by raptor6

You can forget static pumping, the guys whom have got some results are very rare (maybe 1 guy on 1000). I have tried different duration, different pressure, during 6 months and none of the gains have been cemented.

Be careful how you word yourself.

Originally Posted by austfred

. The reduction in EQ sometimes becomes apparent too late.

EQ stands for ERECTILE QUALITIES. It is a basket of characteristics, when looked at as a whole, actually is a very sensitive indicator of over training. IF you are just observing hardness of the erection, you cannot evaluate EQ accurately. Please read the thread on it linked at the bottom of this post.

Erectile Qualities

Originally Posted by sparkyx
EQ stands for ERECTILE QUALITIES. It is a basket of characteristics, when looked at as a whole, actually is a very sensitive indicator of over training. IF you are just observing hardness of the erection, you cannot evaluate EQ accurately. Please read the thread on it linked at the bottom of this post.

Sparky, thanks Read through your EQ thread and it is indeed useful. What has made it difficult for me is that I am a relative newbie and I have tried a number of different things so it is taking me some time to get on top of sensing where my EQ is at. The indicators have been all over the place but at present they are certainly trending up.

plasticine and silicone sleeves

Originally Posted by raptor6
That’s interesting. I had never thought about it.

But I think that there is a better and cheaper way.

It is modeling clay (plasticine). I use it with a 2”, a 2 3/4”and a mushroom head cylinder without problem. I recover it with tape to avoid deformation due to heat (as you can see on this picture).

I can also make the cylinder longer with it if I want. I model an extension, and I tape it.

Raptor the plasticine sleeve would certainly be cheaper than the Stretchable silicone Donut Sleeves I bought from Leluv but is it flexible enough to maintain vacuum if you pull the cylinder away from your body a bit, as I have done to vary the vacuum as a form of dynamic pumping? The silicone sleeve also provides a bit of compression to help maintain an erection which can be useful if you have an ED issue as I have. Silicon sleeves could easily be made as a DIY project

Could this work with dynamic clamping, too?


Start/April 2011: BPEL - 6.75" / NBPEL - 6.00" / BEG - 5.125 / Mid Shaft - 4.75 / Glans 4.5"

Current/August 8 2011: BPEL 7.25" / NBPEL - 6.375" / BEG - 5.625" / Mid Shaft - 5.00" / Glans - 4.875"

Goals: NBPEL - 8.25" / Mid Shaft EG - 6.00"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:15 PM.