Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

This Works (Dynamic Stretching)

I agree with what austfred said , I’ll try to explain in simple words (and with my poor english) what I understand.

It ‘s true that a static force moderate (extensor) applied for a long time in the end produces elongation. But Suppose, you want to change the shape or size of any material, almost any material, well you can apply a strong force and maybe and succeed but the risk of break it , or you can apply less static force for a long time , but you have a limit to the intensity of the force, and then the solicitation.

But suppose we apply a dynamic force that pulls and just after release, with a peak of high strength, which gradually rises in intensity during the session :) , well I say that this inevitably generates a deformation / stretching / enlargement higher and with minimal effect side .

Most of the expansion is temporary of course, but this is normal because our muscles are almost comparable to an elastic material, and after a solicitation so strong tend to return as before, I believe that after the dynamic stress must be applied a static force, but it should be a static force consisting as the hanging.


Ho iniziato il 15-04-12 BPEL 15,5/15.8 EG 13.5 oggi ..... >-)

Se ciò ci rende felici perché non farlo :thumbs: . Dimmi da dove vieni e ti dirò chi sei ;) .

The Mr. Fantastic Pumping

Just a quick note: It has been really interesting where this thread has gone since I last visited. Been somewhat busy lately. I got to 7 5/8” and took a break again. I was cycling high/low, 1 on/2 off and made some fast gains again. I also don’t have the science that others here have to even try and explain what is happening. For now I am satisfied where I am and taking a break.

How is everyone else doing?

Any updates anyone ?

Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic

…..

But suppose we apply a dynamic force that pulls and just after release, with a peak of high strength, which gradually rises in intensity during the session :) , well I say that this inevitably generates a deformation / stretching / enlargement higher and with minimal effect side .

….

I think that’s an incorrect deduction. What it cause is a high number of small breaks. High frequency stretching is known to cause breaking of materials even at the same levels of absolute force; if you apply a static force N for ten minutes, than you apply the same force for 1 second 600 times to analogous material, the first material will undergo more elongation, the second one more minuscule breaks and less elongation. Go ahead enough and the dynamic force will break the material while the static force is still elongating it.

So are you saying static stretching will yield better gains?

Yes.

Originally Posted by marinera
I think that’s an incorrect deduction. What it cause is a high number of small breaks. High frequency stretching is known to cause breaking of materials even at the same levels of absolute force; if you apply a static force N for ten minutes, than you apply the same force for 1 second 600 times to analogous material, the first material will undergo more elongation, the second one more minuscule breaks and less elongation. Go ahead enough and the dynamic force will break the material while the static force is still elongating it.

Marinera, I think I understand your argument from a materials science point of view but I suspect there is something more going on inside the penis with dynamic stretching (pumping). After doing 30 mins with the Mr Fantastic pump my penis certainly feels as if it has had a workout and it certainly has helped my EQ. Probably too early for me to determine if it is giving me more girth or length gains. Complicated because I also extend.

Jelqing seems also to me to be a form of dynamic stretching and it has a proven track record of working. The feeling I get after a jelq session feels very similar to after a dynamic pumping session. I do a two hand inverted V jelq called by others an ultimate jelq and there certainly is periodic stretching going on both internally and by the pull of the hand along the CCs.

Well, jelqing isn’t really that ‘dynamic’, since you are supposed to be always semi-erect while performing it. I can understand the raise in EQ since you are pumping fresh blood at high frequence, but the argument about elongation stands even more when applied to connective tissue I think.

I can remember when everybody was excited with JAI stretches, claiming blind faith in it; nowadays about no one does them anymore.

Just my opinion of course.

[QUOTE=marinera]
Well, jelqing isn’t really that ‘dynamic’, since you are supposed to be always semi-erect while performing it. I can understand the raise in EQ since you are pumping fresh blood at high frequence, but the argument about elongation stands even more when applied to connective tissue I think.

I can remember when everybody was excited with JAI stretches, claiming blind faith in it; nowadays about no one does them anymore.

Just my opinion of course.
[/QUOTE
>Well, jelqing isn’t really that ‘dynamic’, since you are supposed to be always semi-erect while performing it.

My point is that you are applying a periodic pressure as well as a stretch while jelqing. I see this as similar to dynamic stretching where the penis is periodically stretched/ pressured by varying vacuum.

I know :) .

Anyone still doing this have any updates ? it’s all gone a bit quiet !

Originally Posted by capernicus1
Anyone still doing this have any updates ? it’s all gone a bit quiet !

I am with my Mr Fantastic. Am now pumping 3 - 14” Hg. Have not gained much length recently but girth is growing. I went from a 1.75” cyl to a 2” cyl. Am now fully packing that. Recently started trying out a 2 1/4” cyl for the second half of my 30 min session.

Originally Posted by austfred
I am with my Mr Fantastic. Am now pumping 3 - 14” Hg. Have not gained much length recently but girth is growing. I went from a 1.75” cyl to a 2” cyl. Am now fully packing that. Recently started trying out a 2 1/4” cyl for the second half of my 30 min session.

Austfred, packing a 2” over a1.75” is +0.75” of girth. How much of the pumping gains have translated into real girth gains?


11/20/2011: BPEL: 6", MEG: 4.75" (goal BPEL: ~7", MEG: 5.25")

5/9/12: BPEL: 6.5", MEG 5" (goal BPEL: 7.25", MEG: 5.5")

3/5/13: BPEL: 6.875", MEG 5 5" (max goal BPEL: 7.5", MEG: 5.75")

girth gains

Originally Posted by jd10021
Austfred, packing a 2” over a1.75” is +0.75” of girth. How much of the pumping gains have translated into real girth gains?

Don’t do girth measurements very often and I gather you have to stop pumping for a week to get a real measurement. Measured about 8 weeks ago and got a real EG gain of 1/4” from 5” to 5 1’4” . At that time I was 5 1/2” post pump (next day). Will do another measurement after I take my next break from PE but certainly look and feel girthier on my current 4 days pumping 3 days off routine. If I can get a real 5 1/2” EG I will be happy.

Originally Posted by austfred
Don’t do girth measurements very often and I gather you have to stop pumping for a week to get a real measurement. Measured about 8 weeks ago and got a real EG gain of 1/4” from 5” to 5 1’4” . At that time I was 5 1/2” post pump (next day). Will do another measurement after I take my next break from PE but certainly look and feel girthier on my current 4 days pumping 3 days off routine. If I can get a real 5 1/2” EG I will be happy.

Alas no further girth gains. I am still 5 1/4” EG. Took a week off because of a minor virus and then measured. Still plateauing on length as well.

I have further modified my routine. Am now pumping at 3 - 14” Hg and have taken a slightly more gentle approach to the extending with the slider by not pushing the tension up so much when I start. I can now more easily last 60 mins and now get a greater relaxation stretch gain during the session. Hopefully it will be a case of less is more.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:38 PM.