Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

This Works (Dynamic Stretching)

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Another update.

Today I took it all the way up to 10 in hg, which for me is very, very high.

I did all week last week ( 4 days) up to 6 in hg, worked my way up to first 7 in hg then 8, etc until I reached 10 in hg. I would stop and check periodically for red dots, got just a few so I continued.

Because that is so high for me, I was VERY CAREFUL to quickly get up to 10 then INSTANTLY release vacuum back down to about 2 in hg.

I did about a total of ten minutes and finished with very few red dots, which is remarkable for me.

I have started doing the same as you, sparky (ie 10mins, up to 10:Hg and immediate release to about 2 -3” ). Been doing it for about a week without any red spots or other issues.
At the end I have started ‘milking’ the cylinder as suggested by Gprent in the earlier thread “Cycling pressure up and down…work those ligs baby!”. By instantaneously pulling the cylinder a bit and releasing it without loosing vacuum I was able to vary the vacuum in the range 5 - 8 ” Hg in rapid succession. I also kegel while in the cylinder and find it has a slight measurable effect on the vacuum.

My motivation in this is as much to improve EQ as well as a larger penis. I combine it with extending.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
HJS, how long total time do you think you are taking? And you said you are now doing 5 on and 2 off?

It takes about 45 minutes for me. I either do 1 on 1 off or 2 on 1 off depending on my schedule. The day off is important for recovery and I find that when I return afterwards there is increase.

Originally Posted by HomerJS
It takes about 45 minutes for me. I either do 1 on 1 off or 2 on 1 off depending on my schedule. The day off is important for recovery and I find that when I return afterwards there is increase.

Thanks!

Are you continuing to gain in length or has it stopped?

I remember guys making their own programmable vacuum pumps, some real handy guys! Anyway, they talked about buying used vacuum pumps from refrigerators on Ebay fairly cheap. For us less technically proficient guys, we could just hook it up to the cylinder, with a splitter in the line to a second air line we could hold in our hands and just put your thumb over. You could let the pump pull the vacuum to your comfort level, then just release your thumb which would drop the vacuum way down.

I was doing that with my converted fish pump, (there is a thread on it, diy electric pump) and it works great, but it maxs out at 5 in hg. Sure makes it a ton easier than pumping up 150 times!

Anyone remember what that thread was that talked about which pump to buy?

ps my EQ was fair last nite after my high vac session. I will take today off, note EQ tonite, and then do another session tomorrow.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
Thanks!

Are you continuing to gain in length or has it stopped?

I remember guys making their own programmable vacuum pumps, some real handy guys! Anyway, they talked about buying used vacuum pumps from refrigerators on Ebay fairly cheap. For us less technically proficient guys, we could just hook it up to the cylinder, with a splitter in the line to a second air line we could hold in our hands and just put your thumb over. You could let the pump pull the vacuum to your comfort level, then just release your thumb which would drop the vacuum way down.

I was doing that with my converted fish pump, (there is a thread on it, diy electric pump) and it works great, but it maxs out at 5 in hg. Sure makes it a ton easier than pumping up 150 times!

Anyone remember what that thread was that talked about which pump to buy?

ps my EQ was fair last nite after my high vac session. I will take today off, note EQ tonite, and then do another session tomorrow.

Yes I am still gaining.

That’s the reason I use the bulb for the first 100 reps.

Here is a link though I don’t think it’s the one you are looking for:

The Mr. Fantastic Pumping

I was speaking with Capernicus, and he has been getting results from using an approach by Peforeal. What he brought up is the direct relationship of vacuum force and time to capillary breakage.

So, if you are like me, whose capillaries break at fairly low vacuum, you must be aware that the higher the vacuum, the more quickly you have to release the vacuum, to prevent breakage. Think of it like blowing up a balloon. If you are blowing it up slowly, it will take a while to over inflate it to the point it pops. The more rapidly you inflate it, the quicker it will pop. The trick is to let it deflate, BEFORE it pops!

So, for example for someone like me, at 3 in hg, I can hold that vacuum level maybe 5 minutes before I start to get red dots. At 5 in hg, maybe 3 minutes. At 10 in hg, about 1-3 seconds.

So, what Capernicus is reporting is that he releases the vacuum of 3 in hg about every 5 minutes, and does a total set of about 35 minutes…and is seeing gains. (hope you don’t mind me discussing this Cap!).

Of course, at that low vacuum level, it will give you mostly girth and probably not length…but Cap is shooting for this.

I remember when I had experimented with something similar, I was getting great girth expansion from it, but had to quit because of red dots (no vacuum breaks).

I know for me, it seems that the lower vacuum level for longer times seem to get my dick to “relax” and expand better, but I haven’t been able to sustain the vacuum for a long enough time before, plus I know from Monty’s thread that sometimes you have to up the forces to break old scar tissue when you hit a plateau.

So, I though today I would do an experiment. I would do a total of 30 minutes, half at about 5 in hg, with intermittent breaks (about once a minute) and then the second 15 minutes with dynamic pumping up to 10 in hg, to stretch or break any shortened connective tissue or scar tissue.

So I did this, and it worked great for me, reaching about 1/4 in further than I did with just dynamic pumping on Monday. In fairness, I went a lot longer today, but also in fairness, I had better expansion both in length and girth from the lower, more prolonged vacuum phase than I did with just dynamic on Monday. I got a little bit of a “dounut” today, but not much.

Now, I just need to see what happens to my EQ from this. My EQ from Monday was ok, not great, but that was a lot of stress for my dick…which is very sensitive. This was even more, so we shall see.

By the way, check out Mr Fantastic’s link to his product, it really looks impressive and I am waiting to see the reviews as people use it.

Uhm, don’t want to go off topic, but why red dots are such a big deal? I get them after a break from PE and starting again, even with low force, but after a few days of consistent PE they don’t show up anymore even with high forces.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
I was speaking with Capernicus, and he has been getting results from using an approach by Peforeal. What he brought up is the direct relationship of vacuum force and time to capillary breakage.

So, if you are like me, whose capillaries break at fairly low vacuum, you must be aware that the higher the vacuum, the more quickly you have to release the vacuum, to prevent breakage. Think of it like blowing up a balloon. If you are blowing it up slowly, it will take a while to over inflate it to the point it pops. The more rapidly you inflate it, the quicker it will pop. The trick is to let it deflate, BEFORE it pops!

So, for example for someone like me, at 3 in hg, I can hold that vacuum level maybe 5 minutes before I start to get red dots. At 5 in hg, maybe 3 minutes. At 10 in hg, about 1-3 seconds.

So, what Capernicus is reporting is that he releases the vacuum of 3 in hg about every 5 minutes, and does a total set of about 35 minutes…and is seeing gains. (hope you don’t mind me discussing this Cap!).

Of course, at that low vacuum level, it will give you mostly girth and probably not length…but Cap is shooting for this.

I remember when I had experimented with something similar, I was getting great girth expansion from it, but had to quit because of red dots (no vacuum breaks).

I know for me, it seems that the lower vacuum level for longer times seem to get my dick to “relax” and expand better, but I haven’t been able to sustain the vacuum for a long enough time before, plus I know from Monty’s thread that sometimes you have to up the forces to break old scar tissue when you hit a plateau.

So, I though today I would do an experiment. I would do a total of 30 minutes, half at about 5 in hg, with intermittent breaks (about once a minute) and then the second 15 minutes with dynamic pumping up to 10 in hg, to stretch or break any shortened connective tissue or scar tissue.

So I did this, and it worked great for me, reaching about 1/4 in further than I did with just dynamic pumping on Monday. In fairness, I went a lot longer today, but also in fairness, I had better expansion both in length and girth from the lower, more prolonged vacuum phase than I did with just dynamic on Monday. I got a little bit of a “dounut” today, but not much.

Now, I just need to see what happens to my EQ from this. My EQ from Monday was ok, not great, but that was a lot of stress for my dick…which is very sensitive. This was even more, so we shall see.

By the way, check out Mr Fantastic’s link to his product, it really looks impressive and I am waiting to see the reviews as people use it.

I don’t mind at all mate :)

Just to clarify what Sparkyx is saying here regarding my progress.
I’ve tried pretty much everything there is in terms of pumping and the only thing that has worked is long sets ( 30-45mins ) at low pressure ( below 3”hg ) no breaks from the tube.
All I do is drop the pressure to zero every 5mins for about 15 secs, do a few kegels and pump right back up.
These short breaks are enough to prevent discolouration and red spots whereas even 10mins at 3”hg will give me spots.

It seems crazy that this is working where breaking the session into say 3 15mins wasn’t but longer periods under tension with no breaks seem to be the answer.
This is not giving me any length gains though only girth.

It does seem plausible that for length you need higher vacuum levels and it makes sense that to use higher levels you need to cycle the pressure to avoid problems.

These two threads were a great help.

Deformation: Intensity, Method and Recovery guidelines

Connective tissue- FIRST “THREAD OF THE YEAR”

Originally Posted by capernicus1

……. longer periods under tension with no breaks seem to be the answer.

….

Right right right. People seems unable to accept this principle ‘If 3lbs for 1 hour works, 12 lbs for 15 minutes will work faster.’ they think. Wrong. The thing I disagree with you though, Cap, is that I believe this applies also for length gains. In both cases we are trying to stretch the tunica, which has viscoelastic properties - what it means is that if you push hard abruptely, it stretchs but will snap back and will tend to hypertrophize if you go ahead on this route; if you apply gentle pressure for long time, it will ‘accomodate’ to the longer state, if this makes any sense in English.

Originally Posted by marinera
Right right right. People seems unable to accept this principle ‘If 3lbs for 1 hour works, 12 lbs for 15 minutes will work faster.’ they think. Wrong. The thing I disagree with you though, Cap, is that I believe this applies also for length gains. In both cases we are trying to stretch the tunica, which has viscoelastic properties - what it means is that if you push hard abruptely, it stretchs but will snap back and will tend to hypertrophize if you go ahead on this route; if you apply gentle pressure for long time, it will ‘accomodate’ to the longer state, if this makes any sense in English.

I actually do agree with what you’re saying I was more referring to the level of force needed for length which seems for me at least to be higher, the problem being that those high forces cause to many skin problems.

I have read of guys saying if they pump for long periods they can see up to an inch increase in the tube.
With everything I’ve tried I never see any length increase which I put down do the low vacuum levels, may or may not be the case.

Originally Posted by marinera
Uhm, don’t want to go off topic, but why red dots are such a big deal? I get them after a break from PE and starting again, even with low force, but after a few days of consistent PE they don’t show up anymore even with high forces.

Red dots if they go away between workouts, really no big deal other than indications that you should be a little cautious. For me, what was happening, were they were getting worse and worse, and turning into large dime size hemorrhages which were just progressively getting larger and worse.

So, for me, I have to really make sure its just a minor thing that goes away between workouts, not progressively get worse. I think that would apply to most guys.

Originally Posted by capernicus1
I actually do agree with what you’re saying I was more referring to the level of force needed for length which seems for me at least to be higher, the problem being that those high forces cause to many skin problems.

I have read of guys saying if they pump for long periods they can see up to an inch increase in the tube.
With everything I’ve tried I never see any length increase which I put down do the low vacuum levels, may or may not be the case.

Right, just as it takes a certain amount of force in hanging to begin to get length gains. I don’t care how long you hang an ounce off your dick, it will never get longer from it. There is a minimum to begin to effect tissue integrity.

For some guys it may be one lb, for other it may be 5 lbs or more. In pumping, I can’t remember ever hearing about a guy getting length gains with 3 in hg…they may be out there, but I’ve never heard it. However, I know there are guys that report girth gains with 3 in hg. So for length, maybe a minimum for many guys is 5 in hg, but really just guessing.

Anyway, I absolutely agree with the minimal force, longer periods of time is what is ideally best. Having said that, I am following this thread with keen interest, and experimenting with the concept myself.

If nothing else, it has shown me how to do the longer time with moderate force, without being stopped cold by skin issues…just need to do periodic vacuum releases for a brief time. That alone is a huge boon to me!

Keep up the good work guys!

book mark for me

Originally Posted by capernicus1
I actually do agree with what you’re saying I was more referring to the level of force needed for length which seems for me at least to be higher, the problem being that those high forces cause to many skin problems.

I have read of guys saying if they pump for long periods they can see up to an inch increase in the tube.
With everything I’ve tried I never see any length increase which I put down do the low vacuum levels, may or may not be the case.

I have had great results IN the tube with long periods of static pumping. It has been absolutely mammoth but it never translated into anything permanent, ever. That was what made me think back to a time when I did gain by pumping. I am sure my youth had something to do with it but, thrre had to be something else.

That’s when it hit me… the tube leaked. So I tried an experiment and it worked.

Anyone know the Dizzy Gilespie story? His first trumpet had a leak and that’s why he blew with such force. It’s kinda related in some weird way I guess :-)

Not to be an ass***e, but it isn’t sure that pumping with a leak in the pump has much to do with pumping to high pressuresfor brief periods of times - it depends on how faster you can pump than the leak, and the amount of air leaking raises with the difference between external and internal pressure (well, at least I guess). Shortly said, without a gauge (working right) you can’t know how high is the force is applied on your penis.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:42 AM.