Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The relationship between bodybuilding and PE

12

The relationship between bodybuilding and PE

Now I have heard that going to the gym on a regular basis possibly affects the gains you have from PE due to increased testosterone…

I would love to hear from people who go to the gym 4-7 times a week and what beginner gains they got?

I myself have been doing PE for a month and have seen gains already. I go to the gym 6 times a week and am 20 years old. I do not believe it is due to EQ (I could be wrong). I also am not just putting it down to the gym but merely would like to test the waters on the subject.

Cheers guys!

Over training = Poor EQ and more need for rest days

You’re not going to see a huge increase in testosterone if you’re working out too much. If anything you testosterone will go down as cortisols rise and you get weaker erections. Working out 6 days a week is fine if you’re only doing a couple things, but any of these 20-30+ set programs and constant cardio sessions is going to hurt you over time.


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivider
Over training = Poor EQ and more need for rest days

You’re not going to see a huge increase in testosterone if you’re working out too much. If anything you testosterone will go down as cortisols rise and you get weaker erections. Working out 6 days a week is fine if you’re only doing a couple things, but any of these 20-30+ set programs and constant cardio sessions is going to hurt you over time.

Overtraining is bullshit. Just ask CT Fletcher ;)
I do 1 or 2 muscle groups a day. Hardly over training. Definitely not 30+ set programs. Not sure why you even jumped to that conclusion.

Nothing wrong with my EQ either. I am not a serious bodybuilder I just enjoy the gym and what comes with it. Not sure about the technical aspect with testosterone, hence why I ask but one would assume that if you work out as opposed to doing nothing your testosterone would be higher? I feel a lot more sex drive since starting the gym a few months ago. Whether that’s related I do not know.

What is your gym routine or exercise?

Testosterone has no effect on penis size once past puberty. Beside that, the raise in testosterone (or the drop, expecially if you overtrain as TGD said), is so small that couldn’t have any mesurable effect even if you were 13yo. Otherwise all the people who started training very young should be hung like donkeys.

If you listen to C. T. Fletcher then you’re being misinformed. There are different levels of over training ranging from a slight fatigue to full blown muscle aches and flu like symptoms. There is also over training with PE too. It is not a myth, but you can either see for yourself or listen to ex cons who inject steroids and try to sell you on their methods and collect money from youtube subscribers.

I’ve been working with CC for over a year now. I’m over 3/4 of the way through with 4 of the big 6, and now that I have access to a gym I’m working with weights along with that.


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivider
If you listen to C. T. Fletcher then you’re being misinformed. There are different levels of over training ranging from a slight fatigue to full blown muscle aches and flu like symptoms. There is also over training with PE too. It is not a myth, but you can either see for yourself or listen to ex cons who inject steroids and try to sell you on their methods and collect money from youtube subscribers.

I’ve been working with CC for over a year now. I’m over 3/4 of the way through with 4 of the big 6, and now that I have access to a gym I’m working with weights along with that.

Yes I know over training exists. It was tongue in cheek, hence the emoticon. I believe over training in PE is even easier. Less is more from my research and I feel that’s served me well thus far (albeit early days).

I am simply wondering if a good amount of exercise will positively or negatively affect your growth in PE? Aside from the obvious being the narrowing gap from NBPEL to BPEL.

I have come to loath my use of the word ‘bodybuilding’ in this thread. I meant working out/exercising in general. Not full blown bodybuilding and roids. I am not talking about anything close to that extreme.

Originally Posted by marinera
Testosterone has no effect on penis size once past puberty. Beside that, the raise in testosterone (or the drop, expecially if you overtrain as TGD said), is so small that couldn’t have any mesurable effect even if you were 13yo. Otherwise all the people who started training very young should be hung like donkeys.

Thanks for the heads up mate. I am not clued up on the finer points.

:up:

Enough exercise can’t hurt. The key there being “enough”, as in some daily cardiovascular activity and just enough stress to your muscles without over doing it. Sleep is just as important on testosterone and PE as any workout.

Check out the calisthenic progression in Convict Conditioning. It’s way to easy at first but after about a year or so you’ll be doing stuff very few bodybuilders can do (like perfect military pullups), and in about a year and a half to two years you’ll almost be ready for one arm pullups and one arm pushups with feet together.


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

Being fit and healthy will always have at least an indirect benefit on your PE endeavours even if it’s only to improve your mood and motivation.

Your actual PE routine though is the critical thing, if that’s wrong then nothing will help.

I made great strength and fitness gains in the last four years and have never been in better shape but I still didn’t put a mm on my dick.

Originally Posted by capernicus1
Being fit and healthy will always have at least an indirect benefit on your PE endeavours even if it’s only to improve your mood and motivation.

This. Exercising your body doing moderate(not over training) exercises and cardio (cardio is even more important), eating healthy and sleeping well
will indeed improve your PE at first by improving mood and motivation since your body and mind will be more disposed. If you do things right will also improve directly by better blood flow(which means bigger flaccid and better EQ), better cells regeneration, more nutrients in your body to help the growth.

Well, that’s my belief.. I have been learning that exercising if not overdone, enhance your life quality in several ways.


Start January 2013: NBPEL 6.2" (15,7cm) / MSEG 5.2" (13,2cm) / BPEL 6.6"(16,8cm) / FL - 3.5" (9cm) / FG - 3.9" (10cm)

Mid-term Goal : NBPEL 6.7"(17cm) / MSEG 5.5"(14cm) / FL 4.5" (11,5cm) / FG 4.5"(11,5cm)

I wonder how many Olympians pay attention to overtraining.

Overall it will be wise to do strength training while you PE, since it enhances your protein turnover. Obviously no study has been done about this, but it only makes sense.


Burn that tunica!

Exercise if done right reduces stress, improves your body’s ability to process food and remove waste, improves circulation, elevates hormone levels, all sorts of good stuff. I believe working out intelligently (i.e. 2 hours on an elliptical is not going to benefit you, but 20 minutes of high intensity interval training will) would improve your body’s ability to heal, so in penis enlargement, it should leave you less prone to injury over time.

But then again someone could argue that if you work out your penis right, you shouldn’t have to worry about injuries.


Start 2/27/14: BPEL 6"/ EG 5" ==> 6.5"/ 5.25"

Now: Taking a break!

Make a Donation Everybody's doing it.:cancer:

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
PE vs. BodybuildingReady to DiePenis Enlargement Basics504-24-2016 03:53 PM
PE and BodybuildingJES-ExtenderPenis Enlargement Basics1612-27-2005 04:13 AM
Bodybuilding and PE Testosterone1morechancePenis Enlargement Basics410-26-2005 09:20 PM
PE vs. BodybuildingaaresPenis Enlargement Basics502-25-2005 04:46 PM
Hardgainer in Bodybuilding = Hardgainer in PE?FaustPenis Enlargement1312-24-2004 07:44 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:36 AM.