Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The last six months and with any luck not my last six months

The last six months and with any luck not my last six months

I started experimenting with PE in July 2008. I found Thunder’s place in August and Joined In September. I got the newbie routine down good and appeared to be making gains.

Then on October 14th I woke up in the middle of the night strangled with blood in my mouth and throat. A similar incident happed a year and a half ago but I was awake. I went to see my doctor the first time and he thought every thing was ok but he suggested I get an MRI just to make sure, it came back clear. The second time because I was asleep it scared the shit out of me. So back to the doctor I go. He checks me out and can’t find anything. After a little insistence on my part he referred me to an ENT. I see the ENT on the 17th he checks me out and says I am ok. I insist that something is not right so he decides to use a scope to look a little deeper. He had the scope in less than one minute when he said “ah-ha” pulled the scope out and left the room. About five minutes later he was back and told me it appeared that I have an ulcer where my adenoids were located. He told me it could be four possibilities ulcer, cyst, benign tumor, or cancer. He told me as long as I had had some of my symptoms (5+ years) that I would already be dead. It turns out that was a poor choose of words. He was sure it was an ulcer or ruptured cyst and scheduled me for surgery on the 21st. The surgery was successful and they did a biopsy to make sure it was not cancer. I got the call on October 30th, Type 1 stage 3 nasopharyngeal carcinoma. The chances of getting this type of cancer in the US is 1 in 100,000. I guess I should have bought a lotto ticket.

Things started to happen quickly after that thing happened very quickly. I saw the radiation oncologist the next day and got my first CT scan and a schedule for everything else. I went to work on November the 3rd and 4th to try to get thing straight before I left. The rest of the week I got a MRI two CT scans and my mask fitted.

I started chemo on November 11th and had my first two radiation treatments on the 17th. I finished my eighth Chemo on December 30th and my 64th radiation treatment on January the 6th. My throat started hurting bad around the first week in December so they put me on hydrocodone, the next week they moved me to morphine. I felt great after that but every thing was a little foggy after that. Around the end of December, I started developing sores around my neck and by the first of January, I had close to a second-degree burn almost all the way around my neck. The burns healed quickly after the radiation treatments ended, just a few scars left. I quit eating solid food sometime in December and have just started some solids the last two weeks. I have lost about 30 pounds and currently still losing a little each week. Some of the casualties of radiation treatments to the head and neck are complete loss of taste and saliva. Everything tastes like cardboard (probably why I am still losing weight) and I need have a water bottle with me all the time. I think I might be starting to have some mild taste sensations but they tell me it usually take a couple of months for them to come back completely. I hope since I think I am having some sensations now that I will get mine back sooner. I would have never believed it but the loss of taste has bothered me more than the burns or pain.

After January the 6th, they need six weeks for my throat and nasal area to heal enough to tell if they killed it. Actually, there could be some left but if every thing goes well it should disappear is six months. I quit taking morphine on the 15th and stopped taking hydrocodone on the 21st. I do not have any real pain now at all. It hurts a little when I yawn or try to eat something spicy like chili (The only thing I can taste enough of not to gag on). The big day is February the 17th I will probably get a CAT scan and scope. If every thing looks good, they will probably schedule me for a PET scan to ensure I am clear otherwise; we will wait a few more weeks then get another CAT scan and scope.

Now the questions.

Once the Chemotherapy started I cut way back on the PE for the fear of a small injury becoming a big one. I had already increased the manual stretching to ten minutes but started using much less tension and cut out jelqing completely. The difference between not enough and red spots was just to close. I would do a pressure hold but not quite as hard as fully erect for a few minutes. I considered this a maintenance routine to not lose the conditioning and small gains I had made. Losing 30 pounds gave me about a one eighth inch gain in length but I need to gain at least 20 of it back to look normal again.

It is almost three weeks after my last treatment and I am starting to get my energy and strength back. I have started the newbie routine again but the more in length I gain the quicker my wife is going to shut me down. So I want to work on girth only because any thing I do for girth will add some length. The question is how long should I stick to the newbie routine for reconditioning before I start trying different things? I am thinking of a routine that is primary jelqing and pumping. After the last three months the only part of my body that still works properly and feels like it is in good shape is my dick.

Hey JustAverage, I really hope that everything will be ok!

Concerning your question - do the newbie routine for at least a month. Be in tune with your penis, how it feels. if after a month your dick feels strong, start incorporating some advanced girth exercises, such as squeezes and uli’s, but introduce them very gradually and lightly into your routine.

I wish you all the best!

:chicken: My chicken is on the path of becoming a big cock! :rooster:

Don’t know what to say, I am glad you feel better and hope you recover completely and get all the gains you desire.

10/10/08 Bpel 6.50 Eg 4.9 base 5.0 few weeks off due to injury :( 12/10/08 Bpel 6.875 Eg 5.0

03/10/09 Bpel 7.25 Eg 5.0625 base 5.25 Donations Keep The Community Going, Click Me

05/10/09 Bpel 7.50 Eg 5.1 base 5.5 11/10/09 Bpel 7.6875 EG 5.125. Goal is as much as I can

Best of luck man, we’ll be praying for you :)

Sorry to hear your troubles, Just Average, I hope all is fixed now and things will go only better.

I think you should stay on the newbie routine for a total of 2-3 months. The newbie routine is like a ‘foundation’ routine, exercises working in a synergic way, as you already know for sure.

Also, the general consensus around here is ‘if it’s working, don’t change it’, even if it’s working more for length than for girth.

Hey man, best of luck to you. That is quite a story, and it really sucks. I hope they got all of it, and thank God they caught it when they did! You will be in my prayers as well.

As far as PE, I don’t know exactly what to say. I’d take it easy and stick with the newbie routine, if you do anything. It seems though, you have some more important things to worry about in your life right now. Don’t sacrifice one single minute you can spend with your wife and family. And remember, your username “just average” does not necessarily fit you. Your stats on the PE data site, 7x5.6 are great! No way you are “just average”. Stay positive, and kick the shit out of that cancer!

Wow!!! This is something that might be of great benefit for you, the great part is it can’t possibly hurt and just might be of great help for you. Take a look and see if it makes sense to you.
This is the detailed protocol, for you I would suggest implementing at least the fresh vegetables and the flax cottage cheese mix.
This talks about the developer of the approach.

Like I said, you have very little to lose and possibly much to gain by doing it in ADDITION to what you are currently using.

just a post script, you MUST use the blender on the mixture to get the full benefit.

I’m glad you are doing much better. I would keep PE simple and continue with the light program you are on then progress to the newb program for a few months then on to whatever advanced program you choose.

Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Thanks for all the support guys! It really means a lot. I got some unplanned good news today. I went to see the doctor today because most of the bleeding had stopped last week suddenly picked up this weekend. He decided to scope me and found the bleeding was self inflicted by me blowing my nose so much. He looked around every where else and said I was healing nicely my throat was still a little raw but he could find no visible signs of cancer anywhere. While that is not a complete all clear it is a very good sign.

Beretta92, the best part of this whole ordeal was that the radiation treatments were twice a day five days a week which made it impossible to go to work. My wife has been with me for every radiation treatment and chemo that I have had. I have got to spend more time with my kids but not as much as I should have. I am trying to make up for it now. That morphine is some bad stuff. My dosage peeked close to Christmas I thought it was great but my wife tells me I was asleep thru half of it. No way to get that back. I think this was harder on my wife than me. She is quite stressed this month once the treatments stopped she had lot more time to think about it. The good news we got today helped her some but until the 17th she will probably be on edge.

Sparkyx, Thanks for the links. I have been looking at several different diets trying to figure out what I am going to do as I become more active. Before I got sick I had a terrible diet. I never had any weight problems but it probably helped the cancer considerably.

Originally Posted by JustAverage

Sparkyx, Thanks for the links. I have been looking at several different diets trying to figure out what I am going to do as I become more active. Before I got sick I had a terrible diet. I never had any weight problems but it probably helped the cancer considerably.

Just make sure you read her history carefully. She had about a 90% cure rate of all types of cancer over a 50 year period. This is more MEDICINE than diet!

My concern for you is how this started to begin with, and how to make sure it never comes back! Trust me, there isn’t a lot of your face and head to spare when its starts needing to be cut out.

Even if you just add the fresh vegetables and the cottage cheese flax combination, it helps add protection to your health very inexpensively and can do nothing but help you.

This is one of the few diets I’ve ever seen with that type of success in CURING cancer, so I figure PREVENTING its return should be a piece of cake.

Sparkyx, I asked the doctor what could cause my cancer. His reply was there are things linked to the specific cancer that I have but unless I ate a lot of salt-cured fish, I didn’t match any of them. Nasopharyngeal carcinoma is very rare in the US and the specific type I had “keratinizing” is even rarer. He said he treats about six cases of NPC a year and there are probably about six thousand cases in the US a year. He told me it was basically a random event that I got it. This type of cancer typically occurs in China and Asia primarily due to diet. The only thing close to common there is I like salted vegetables but I put the salt on them after they are cooked.

The only thing I could think of was about five years back I was working on an instrument at work that had a radiation source after several frustrating hours of trying to get it to work I forgot to close the shutter on the source before I opened the case and started working. I realized my mistake after I closed it up and went to open the shutter and it was already open. It was a small source and had already reached it half-life so it was week and my exposure time was about 5 minutes. I looked it up and I got about the equivalent of 50 dental x-rays in gamma particles but it was in the area where the cancer developed. I figured my hands would have got a lot more exposure than my mouth. I will never make that mistake again! However, the doctor said this cancer is deadly in about three years and figured I had had it for a year to a year and half. I had some symptoms like a little blood in my phlegm for close to seven years back he did not think it was related.

For whatever the reason I got cancer I defiantly plan to change many things including diet. Every thing on the Budwig diet looks good except cottage cheese but mixed with everything else I probably won’t even notice it. I thought it was odd that it says to avoid fish. Several sites I have looked at indicate small amounts of fish and fish oils helped prevent cancer.

I know this is not on any diet but the first thing I want when I have enough taste buds back to enjoy food is a triple meat triple cheese Whataburger with two orders of bacon. Those things are so bad they should come with a heart defibrillator.

Something I thought was odd was when I was 35 my blood pressure went up to about 129 over 90. Because of family history, the doctor put me on a low dose blood pressure medicine to keep me from having trouble getting it under control later. After the initial tumor was removed, my pressure has never been over 104 over 70 and my average now is 97 over 62. The doctors think it is strange, the only guess I got from one of them was that possibly deep down inside I knew something was wrong with me and it stressed me out. At least I will probably get to start weaning off the blood pressure medicine.

I attached an image of my first PET scan. The bright “you” shaped object in the upper right image is the cancer. The brain, kidneys and bladder being bright is normal.

Attached Images
First PETscan.jpg
(24.1 KB, 18 views)

Glad they found it when they did, it could of been much worse. :( Here’s hoping in the next visit on the 17th you get all the news you wish to hear and wish you a speedy recovery for your tastebuds.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:17 PM.