The dream PE routine scenario
I’m actually not new to PE or Thunders’ at all but have lurked so long that I have to post in here it seems (not that I’m complaining, this forum is full of helpful and knowledgeable people).
I’ve PE’d on and off for some years and have come to the realisation in that time that I’m one of the dreaded hard gainers. I’ve given manual routines (including the newbie routine and more intense versions of it) a prolonged chance but with nothing to show for it except a pretty well conditioned penis and a fair amount of personal-penile knowledge.
I am very committed to gaining and have now arranged my life so that I can dedicate as many hours as day as I want to the task at hand. I work (actually play poker) from home, have no infringements on my privacy and no girlfriend to deal with either. Thus the stage is set for the creation of my dream routine.
I have messed around with monkeybars vacuum hanger and found it very comfortable and clearly very effective at delivering a stretch to my ligs and tunica. Until now I just haven’t had the time to really give it a good all out trial but I’m sure that if I am to gain then it will be through the effective use of hanging supplemented by a few jelqs and kegels here and there for mild girth work, good circulation and over all penile health.
What I’m thinking about doing is something like this:
I go to the gym most mornings and so my routine would commence after that and end when I go to sleep.
1) Warm up in the shower with 100 jelqs combined with kegels.
2) Hang SO at my desk for 3 sets of 30mins @ 4.5lbs (2 litres of water) with 20-30 jelqs in between each set to aid circulation and recovery.
3) Reduce weight to 2lbs and use hanger as an ADS as I sit at my desk for the next 3 hours.
4) Break for lunch but keep unit wrapped in the special soft compression tubes that came with my vacu-hanger.
5) Warm up again (I am open to advice on the best warm up method) and repeat hanging routine as above followed by weight reduction to ADS level and work (play) for another 3 hours
6) Depending how I’m feeling I might go for another session in the evening after dinner or just keep the ADS weight on until bed.
7) In bed I’ll wear a compression tube to maintain extended state while I sleep.
8) I’ll eat a mainly protein based diet and supplement myself with ‘Herbal V’ since I’ve had it for ages and might as well put it to some use although I’m not sure if it will have any real effect. It has Yohimbe, L-Taurine etc in it.
That’s really the outline of what I have planned. Please let me know what your impressions are. I’m completely open to tweaking or altering it in the face of good reliable advice.
I’m ware that the level of weight I’m hanging is quite low, but I reason that with such a large number of hours under tension I should be able to reach some good fatigue even at low weights to start with. Advice specifically regarding weights and what others have found workable would also be appreciated. I know I can handle quite alot more but don’t want to over do it and either injure myself or toughen the tissues too early.
Looking forward to your responses!
Starting again, this time it's serious.
Start: (10.2012) BPFSL: 7.5" BPEL: 7" Base EG: 5.75" Mid/upper shaft EG: 5.25" Head EG: 5"
Now: (3.2013) BPFSL: 7.8" BPEL: 7.4" Base EG: 5.75" Mid/upper shaft EG: 5.25" Head EG: 5.25"