Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The classic 8x6

12

The classic 8x6

So what is it about the 8x6 size that makes it the most popular? Is it because women have said it to be enough without being hurt or is it something else?

-Sandisk


I never let a half stepper get ahead of me.

I’ve read somewhere that dildos of that size are the fastest to go in the sex shops. But really no size is perfect for ALL women just the average.

Maybe, its the biggest size that most women take comfortably?


Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

My Pics

AOM's training log

I think so, and it will officially be call “a big dick” by MOST women. That’s if its NBP IMO.

True. You know I’ve noticed most memebers her say they want the 8x6 but since we measure in BP mostly, I guess they assume it is a 8BP. But when the average man has a fat pad 3/4-1.25inch fat fad. Their erection is about 7 by 6, still good when compared to the averages. But it still looks small on bigger guys (like me) but an 8NBP will look big on anybody IMO.


Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

My Pics

AOM's training log

If you go bigger than that, most woman will probably complain about the girth (some guys like this, though) and any longer and you’ll probably have problems thrusting with your whole penis, which is uncomfortable for us guys. Of course some can take bigger dicks than 8x6, and some can’t even take, say, 7x5.5, but if you must draw a line, most people choose 8x6.

".And some can’t even take, say, 7x5.5.”

I’ve known girls who can barely handle the real average. I think they are less publicly vocal about these things because most guys fit them well or even hurt them, and therefore they don’t even think so much about how it would be if he were bigger.

Just a touch above 8x6 is my goal. I have to say that my gf responded really well to a bandit dildo that is 7x5.5 which is about what I have now. I want to bring the goods.

And - ok - it’d feel great to look down and see that tool. Does that put a person in the top 1 percent?

Originally Posted by Levler
If you go bigger than that, most woman will probably complain about the girth (some guys like this, though) and any longer and you’ll probably have problems thrusting with your whole penis, which is uncomfortable for us guys. Of course some can take bigger dicks than 8x6, and some can’t even take, say, 7x5.5, but if you must draw a line, most people choose 8x6.

I just posted something about this in another thread currently active. My stats are 8.125 BPEL x 5.8 EG. my goal was to reach 7.5 BPEL x 5.5 EG. when I reached that, I decided to go for 8.0 BPEL and in doing so, I gained .3. Have you seen the dic pics of an 8 x 6 dick, well the picks here don’t do that size justice. You have to actually see one live to see how big it really is, and it is huge. When clamped my size is 8.55 X 6.35 (I use an Engineers scale) and it is fucking huge and I mean huge. My wife likes the way it looks and the feeling when holding it when it is that way, but she really can’t take my current size as of now. The whole idea of PEing was to customize for both of us and we over shot our goal. In our case 8 x 6 is too big. Now then, 8.125 may not be too big for her, but we can’t tell because the 5.8 girth gets her sore very quickly, like about around 10 minutes into sex and that is pretty dam fast and I am not ready to ejaculate. So we have a longer foreplay, but blow jobs have become some sucking but mostly licking, because too much sucking gets her jaws tired and I start to fell teeth which can quickly kill an erection.

I’ll tell you guys something funny. I got half assed drunk one night and asked Ms tnt to lets try an experiment and to let me have sex with her. She will not let me have sex with her when I an drinking cause she does not like beer breath. She did end up letting me, but when I am drunk, it doesn’t get all that hard and this is where the experiment begins. I wanted to see what her reaction would be to my kind of hard not real hard erection. She loved it and climaxed twice. I couldn’t feel a thing. I was numb because of my buzz. she started licking me, but it was still numb. I ended up with blue balls. I hadn’t had blue ball since I was in my teens. I went to sleep with a pillow between my legs. That fucking hurt, it felt as though I had been kicked in the balls.

Originally Posted by sandisk932
So what is it about the 8x6 size that makes it the most popular? Is it because women have said it to be enough without being hurt or is it something else?


Even numbers, most likely. :)

Originally Posted by tntjockey
… the 5.8 girth gets her sore very quickly, like about around 10 minutes into sex and that is pretty dam fast and I am not ready to ejaculate. So we have a longer foreplay, but blow jobs have become some sucking but mostly licking, because too much sucking gets her jaws tired and I start to fell teeth which can quickly kill an erection.


Here I thought my ex was just a weakass lamer when she complained about lockjaw effect. Hmmmm. I remember finding a banana that was about my former girth size (5.75) and trying to put it in my mouth. Very uncomfortable. I think you have to give the ladies some real props for all they attempt. Now at 6” girth (and probably gaining some more), that’s just pushing the love boat of oral happiness farther out to sea. More like a flaming viking funeral.

Originally Posted by BusterHymes
Even numbers, most likely. :)

Here I thought my ex was just a weakass lamer when she complained about lockjaw effect. Hmmmm. I remember finding a banana that was about my former girth size (5.75) and trying to put it in my mouth. Very uncomfortable. I think you have to give the ladies some real props for all they attempt. Now at 6” girth (and probably gaining some more), that’s just pushing the love boat of oral happiness farther out to sea. More like a flaming viking funeral.

So 6” is pushing it.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Yes 6” is pushing it. I have been thinking about re-evaluating my penis size goal for some time now.


Past: 5-5.5" BPEL x 4.5" GIRTH

Present: 7.55" BPEL x 5.55" GIRTH (1 year progress)

Future: 8-9" BPEL x 6" GIRTH

Originally Posted by BusterHymes
Even numbers, most likely. :)

Here I thought my ex was just a weakass lamer when she complained about lockjaw effect. Hmmmm. I remember finding a banana that was about my former girth size (5.75) and trying to put it in my mouth. Very uncomfortable. I think you have to give the ladies some real props for all they attempt. Now at 6” girth (and probably gaining some more), that’s just pushing the love boat of oral happiness farther out to sea. More like a flaming viking funeral.

Originally Posted by kingpole
So 6” is pushing it.

I Think so like Okish6er stated. I don’t think we ruined our sex life, but surely slowed it down. I love blow jobs and my Wife is a finisher but not like it used to be. I threaded I have reached my goals when experimenting with exercising and decon breaks. It just got away from us and grew quickly and because of the amazement of the size it would get when clamped was just out of this world. You really have to see what a big one looks like erect in person. HUGE! that’s all I can say. She kinda complained during the time it was growing but not a lot, because she saw my enthusiasm. A communication barrier. I need to go back to my thread and finish it and talk to the do’s and don’ts or lessons learned. Let me clarify something, we still have an active sex life, we just over did it. My advice to all is not to measure every month or 2, but to measure twice a week so that you can customize it. If you are single and want a trophy, than that’s what it will be, for display, but if you want to feel the pleasures and give her the pleasures and have a really really good time, then re-think your goals. In my opinion as I stated all over this forum lately is 5.5 EG is ideal for all women and as far as length, I’m not sure since my girth gets in the way of knowing weather my wife likes it or not, know what I mean? I have read women love girth more than length, but if you are with someone for life, don’t over do it. If she tells you that she was with someone thicker before you came along, be spectacle unless she measured the way we do, unless he was big. Just think about everything before surpasing your goals and I am sincere when I write this.

Originally Posted by kingpole

So 6” is pushing it.

Not for me it isn’t. I wold much rather be too big than too small. But to each his own.


Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

My Pics

AOM's training log

I think 6 inchs is pushing it if you enjoy oral sex, but i could care less i want 6.5 inchs. I started out natural at 5.75 so gimme some mo!

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Who says 8x6 is the ideal size?trutulescuPenis Enlargement Basics9406-19-2017 03:19 PM
Looking for 8x6 penis pics....malicePenis Enlargement Basics710-20-2004 06:01 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:27 PM.