Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Testosterone test

Testosterone test

I am not sure where to post this so I posted here since I am a newbie.

Do you guys know where can I get my testosterone level test? Can any physician perform the test? Do yo know any easier way to get it done?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

I’m pretty sure your regular doctor can perform a series of blood tests to examine your testosterone levels. Don’t quote me…

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
How I got androgelrodoMale Supplements1502-20-2005 10:04 PM
Married men have less testosteroneDino9X7Men's Sexual Health302-05-2003 09:38 PM
testosteronevivaceMale Supplements902-07-2002 11:34 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:28 AM.