Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Targeting spot when using extenders

Targeting spot when using extenders

Can some please explain to me when wearing a extender what exactly or you stretching that give you gains, because I know just pulling your penis is not going to give you results. So what are you targeting with the extender on that gives people results. And is that the reason a lot of people don’t gain?

Originally Posted by herewego
Can some please explain to me when wearing a extender what exactly or you stretching that give you gains, because I know just pulling your penis is not going to give you results. So what are you targeting with the extender on that gives people results. And is that the reason a lot of people don’t gain?


Actually, just pulling on your penis will give you gains, but it will also give you sore hands.

An extender does the work for you, freeing up your hands to answer threads on Thunder’s Place.

As I understand it, initial gains will be from stretching the ligaments, and further gains will be from damage/repair from micro tears caused by stretching the tunica over time.

I see by your threads that you are curious about extenders….TRY ONE!!

You’ll get much more accurate information on how well they will work for you by trying one for yourself for a couple months.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Try reading some of the threads at your disposal.

[QUOTE=cantlook]
Actually, just pulling on your penis will give you gains, but it will also give you sore hands.

An extender does the work for you, freeing up your hands to answer threads on Thunder’s Place.

As I understand it, initial gains will be from stretching the ligaments, and further gains will be from damage/repair from micro tears caused by stretching the tunica over time.

I see by your threads that you are curious about extenders.TRY ONE!!

You’ll get much more accurate information on how well they will work for you by trying one for yourself for a couple months.
[/Q

Guess my thing can you be stretching the penis without stretching the ligaments or this tunica? And if so is this the main reason why a lot of people don’t gain and go on to say that extenders are a scam.

I think most people say that extenders are a scam because they don’t put in the time needed to actually see results. From everything I’ve ready, you need a lot of hours of use with an extender to see decent results. Most people cannot afford to spend the 4 hours a day minimum to see results. So, they slap it on for 30 minutes and then take it off to do something else. And, then when they don’t see results they say that the device must be a scam. I fully expect that I’ll get no results if don’t wear my extender at least 4 hours a day.

I’m hoping to get at least 4 hours a day in and preferably 6 hours at least 5 days a week. I’m hoping for 1/2” in BPEL gain in the next few months, and would love to see 1/4” in girth gain in that same time (but I’m less optimistic there).

Give it a shot!

Originally Posted by herewego
Guess my thing can you be stretching the penis without stretching the ligaments or this tunica? And if so is this the main reason why a lot of people don’t gain and go on to say that extenders are a scam.


I believe midthigh has it right with the improper use of extenders being the reason people think they don’t work.

The “penis” is a name we give to a collection of different parts all bundled together and wrapped in skin (and sometimes foreskin). The size of some of those parts, determine the length of the penis, while the size of other parts determines the girth. A couple of the parts that determine the length are called the ligaments and the tunica. stretching these will in turn lengthen the overall structure that we call the “penis”.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Originally Posted by midthigh
I think most people say that extenders are a scam because they don’t put in the time needed to actually see results. From everything I’ve ready, you need a lot of hours of use with an extender to see decent results. Most people cannot afford to spend the 4 hours a day minimum to see results. So, they slap it on for 30 minutes and then take it off to do something else. And, then when they don’t see results they say that the device must be a scam. I fully expect that I’ll get no results if don’t wear my extender at least 4 hours a day.

I’m hoping to get at least 4 hours a day in and preferably 6 hours at least 5 days a week. I’m hoping for 1/2” in BPEL gain in the next few months, and would love to see 1/4” in girth gain in that same time (but I’m less optimistic there).

Give it a shot!


I get what you are saying, and I’m not trying to be a hard head about it, but what about the ones who say they put in the time and effort one should put into it to see some kind of results, and don’t see a thing. Fact of the matter is that their are some who have put in the time and didn’t gain anything. What do you say about or to those who have?

Herewego, maybe you should start a poll, to figure out how many consistent users had gains and how had not.

Originally Posted by marinera

Herewego, maybe you should start a poll, to figure out how many consistent users had gains and how had not.

Good ideal.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Purple Spot Red DotcriotPenis Enlargement Basics212-24-2005 10:23 AM
Dark spot on glans.KrowaxMen's Sexual Health803-16-2004 08:43 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:13 AM.