Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Surgery intervention

12

Surgery intervention

I do jelq exercises a year, I got the length of the penis about 3.5-4cm. I thought to submit to surgery intervention to increase and thickening my penis.I think would be much more comfortable as a man because my goal is to have a bigger and bigger we penis.probably is that not more to deal jelq exercises because my cock was even longer before the operation but .I went for two after the intervention requiring a period of 7-8 months to adapt and do not know if I could post again to deal jelq exercises. I’m going to intervene in the world highest professional and if I waited for the intervention of another time perhaps due to a permanent increase in the cost of intervention will never be able to do a if it does not do now.what think about my decision

Originally Posted by zokiitalia
I do jelq exercises a year, I got the length of the penis about 3.5-4cm. I thought to submit to surgery intervention to increase and thickening my penis.I think would be much more comfortable as a man because my goal is to have a bigger and bigger we penis.probably is that not more to deal jelq exercises because my cock was even longer before the operation but .I went for two after the intervention requiring a period of 7-8 months to adapt and do not know if I could post again to deal jelq exercises. I’m going to intervene in the world highest professional and if I waited for the intervention of another time perhaps due to a permanent increase in the cost of intervention will never be able to do a if it does not do now.what think about my decision

Bro, are you telling us you gain 4 cm (1.6”) in 1 year of PE and you´re thinking about making surgery? I´ll tell you my opinion: DON´T DO IT! There´s always the possibility of something go wrong and you´ll be damage for good. Besides, do you want to have erection problems after that? If you want, go for it…!

Sorry for writing like this, but man, you gain in a year what some won´t gain in 5 and you say you want to risk your unit with a surgery?????!!!!

By the way, what did you gain in girth?


Start: 07/09/08 - BPEL: 6.75"; NBPEL: 6.2"; EG: 4.75"; STOPED for several times.

----- Current/Restart: - BPEL: ~ 7"; NBPEL: ~ 6.4"; EG: 4.85";

Final Goal - NBPEL: ≥ 7.5"; EG: ≥ 5.5";

The original post is not clear. I suggest that you post in Italian so someone who speaks English and Italian more fluently can help you, or you use Google translate to help you.

Originally Posted by casperjones
The original post is not clear. I suggest that you post in Italian so someone who speaks English and Italian more fluently can help you, or you use Google translate to help you.


This

I have no idea what you’re talking about

Yes, I’ve got one year in length about 3.5 cm.what happened? Felt that progress began to stagnate or there is no more, by the way, I worked only on the length of the penis is not at his vet girth.sa jelq method gave me a success and ceased to function realistically I’ve crossed the hanging.I m not well informed about the training hanging which led to I for 7 months doing hanging got a strong and sturdy cock but no longer: why? Because I made a rookie mistake and use more weight and strengthen my penis instead of elongated. Should pause a few months .. But I am planning an operation for a long time and it as time goes on more expensiv.this such an operation would give me a lot of girth, I would not have succeeded even in 5 years to do something exercise. I got a little on the length penis.semplisity, I have like all of us and other environmental liabilities and have more time to devote so much exercise and what is most important after such an operation accepted myself and my penis as it is, I do not need penis 10 inches or 25 cm.I m would be happy with my masculinity and women who women they and penis of 50 cm is not enough because they are greedy and polygamy

Originally Posted by zokiitalia
Yes, I’ve got one year in length about 3.5 cm.

Thank you for clarifying.

Originally Posted by zokiitalia
But I am planning an operation for a long time and it as time goes on more expensive.

As time goes on the surgeons get better at the operation. As time goes on new medical breakthroughs occur.

Any operation that is basically a cybernetic implant you are always better off doing later rather than sooner. This is an area of tech/medicine that is improving at a rapid pace. Artificial Tissue is probably already advanced enough to be the perfect girth adding material. Give them a few years to fine tune the stuff for other applications and the price point will drop waaay down.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by casperjones
The original post is not clear. I suggest that you post in Italian so someone who speaks English and Italian more fluently can help you, or you use Google translate to help you.

I think Google Translate may be the problem.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

I start to thinking that you are a troll.

Originally Posted by scarsick

I start to thinking that you are a troll.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Sono spiacente… Me?


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by scarsick
I start to thinking that you are a troll.

You may be right. However, it is hard to troll properly using an online translator.

Not talking about you, RU. We all know you’re not a troll, because you’re never at any of the Troll Meetings..


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes


Last edited by Big Girtha : 10-17-2010 at .

Originally Posted by iamaru
Thank you for clarifying.

As time goes on the surgeons get better at the operation. As time goes on new medical breakthroughs occur.

Any operation that is basically a cybernetic implant you are always better off doing later rather than sooner. This is an area of tech/medicine that is improving at a rapid pace. Artificial Tissue is probably already advanced enough to be the perfect girth adding material. Give them a few years to fine tune the stuff for other applications and the price point will drop waaay down.

Somewhat true, only that this is a superb surgery based on the scaffold method, which takes cells from your stringer, blood, play them laboratory.after few days you work intervention, these wrappers that go around the penis and which contain your DNA will be about 7-8 months to adjust to your body, it did not happen until now that it was rejected by the body .. I’m sorry about google translator but I do not speak English

IF your looking for irreversible impotence and disfiguration then choose this method

Originally Posted by iamaru
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Sono spiacente… Me?

No, not you, of course not you.

That’s not only the grammar mistakes.
I also make a mistake before (start to thinking, instead of start to think).

I don’t think he is using a translator. His italian is also terrible. He said that he is Croatian, but he signature it’s zoki-italia.
Also his PE history…there is something strange. And he want us to realize that something is wrong.

But I could be wrong.

Scarsik italiano non e la mia lingua materna.quella volta quando ho scritto il post mi ero alzato alle 3 di note per vedere formula uno ed ero completamente stanco. Pero non ti permetto di darmi di igniorante per due volte se non hai niente altro da dire di construtivo su di tema ,mi ero scusato e te comunque continui con lquesta storia , uso google transator e allora?

Vedo che ti piace a leggere e la capisci bene la tua lingua materna scrita da uno straniero ,quindi il qualle e il problema?

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
My Rheinschild SURGERY EXPERIENCE--MUST READlinks1979Penis Enlargement Basics5707-08-2009 08:01 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:44 AM.