Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Stretching is bad

12

Stretching is bad

Hi everyone, this is my first post and I have some questions about the stretching exercise.

I read on the net that by stretching your penis you will injure your suspensory ligament therefore you will get ED. Is this true, cus I’m pretty scared and thinking about stopping PE.

Please guys I really need your answers.

Your suspensory ligament is completely separate from your circulation system so no, it’s not true. Go very slow at the beginning however of course, as things like blood vessels and nerves need time to adjust to extra pressures.


Decemeber 2007: 5.8" BPEL x 4.9" MSEG

Current:-------->7.7" BPEL x 5.7" MSEG (7.2" NBPEL)

Current Goal:--->7.6" BPEL X 5.8" MSEG Do or do not, there is no "try".

And when your ligaments get looser will you experience any change in the angle of your erection or in the stability of the penis? Thanks in advance

I don’t stretch much so can’t answer that question for you. Having said that, I think the angle of erection would lower because your unit will become heavier and thus sit slightly lower.


Decemeber 2007: 5.8" BPEL x 4.9" MSEG

Current:-------->7.7" BPEL x 5.7" MSEG (7.2" NBPEL)

Current Goal:--->7.6" BPEL X 5.8" MSEG Do or do not, there is no "try".

Originally Posted by UncleJoe
by stretching your penis you will injure your suspensory ligament therefore you will get ED.

Absolute BS. Guys that have penis surgery actually get their suspensory ligaments cut! Something which, in and of its self, does not cause ED. You would have to do some amazing yanking on your meat to damage your suspensory ligaments.:rolleyes:

Originally Posted by UncleJoe
And when your ligaments get looser will you experience any change in the angle of your erection or in the stability of the penis?

I don’t know that it is a given that your ligaments will get looser. Mine never did. Things eventually got stretched out a bit and I did gain; but, I have experienced no change in erection angle or stability.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by UncleJoe
I read on the net that by stretching your penis you will injure your suspensory ligament therefore you will get ED.


Some body is trying to scare you into something they want you to do.

The suspensory ligaments can pull loaded trucks when done properly. If your suspensory ligaments become loose, as you say, then your unit will become longer. That’s what this forum is all about.
As you apply newbie exercises you tunica and all other tissues will stretch also which will enable no change at all to erection angles. Now if you were to do hanging, especially straight down hanging, then yes you will see a lower erection angle in addition to a longer penis. There are other angles that avoid such losses and so have no fear, there ways around the negatives.
Now as far as ED is concerned. No newbie exercise should create any ED exactly the opposite should happen i.e. erection and performance improvement.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Generally if you read or hear something from a medically certified body or individual they are likely to claim that any PE-related activity is dangerous and should be avoided. There are dangers associated with PE, but it’s better to read about them on Thunders rather than a medical board.

Manual stretching is pretty safe as long as you apply caution and such.

Thank you Monty and others for the great answers. I feel better now

Well, first off it’s a non sequitur. The ligaments has nothing to do with ED. Basically it’s bullshit.

I’ve been pumping for about 12 years and hanging/stretching for maybe 8-9 years.

My erection angle is definitely lower. I have gained about 3/4” girth and 1/2” length.

Originally Posted by tinytim
I’ve been pumping for about 12 years and hanging/stretching for maybe 8-9 years.
My erection angle is definitely lower. I have gained about 3/4” girth and 1/2” length.


Notice he said hanging. When you hang for hours on end down, of course it will affect your erection angle. Stick with manual stretches and only stretch for about a minute at a time in any given direction.

Tweaking WTF? I liked your cat avatar!

Thanks to BTC and SD, my penis now “sits” lower than before, lowered it’s erection angle (just a little bit), and I have a lig showing right where I put my ruler to measure BPEL (right above it) :/. Oh and no gains were made since introducing this type of stretching to my workout routine :/.

Originally Posted by Turnau
Thanks to BTC and SD, my penis now “sits” lower than before, lowered it’s erection angle (just a little bit), and I have a lig showing right where I put my ruler to measure BPEL (right above it) :/. Oh and no gains were made since introducing this type of stretching to my workout routine :/.

A lig is showing? No I don’t think so… Are you sure it’s not a vein?

Originally Posted by Tweaking

A lig is showing? No I don’t think so.. Are you sure it’s not a vein?

I am sure that is a lig. I can see it when I pull my fat pad (fat pad it’s about 1” thick) with one hand and my penis with the other. It runs from underneath the pubic bone and connects to the “steel cord” (I think new name for it is Buck’s fascia) in my unit.

I’ve made length gains from stretching, no loss of erection angle (points upwards at 45 degrees to my body still).


Start (Initially August 2008, Properly November/December 2008): 6.9x4.9

Currently (September 2010): 8.5x5.75 (6.25 inch head girth)

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Stretching SO vs SD and length gainsryan_bressonPenis Enlargement1009-22-2006 07:34 PM
My last resort stretching method: Approve or no?JohnnnoPenis Enlargement205-04-2006 08:55 PM
What's the state of your BC while stretching??JohnnnoPenis Enlargement304-15-2006 02:30 PM
Total Daily Stretch Time ArticleDeuskaPenis Enlargement811-27-2005 03:02 AM
Stretching Fascia--Another BB analogyModestoManPenis Enlargement1809-26-2004 08:47 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:41 PM.