Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Stretching and foreskin

12

Stretching and foreskin

Hi all,
I’m uncut and trying stretching, problem is skin, it’s difficult to grab just the glans..
I read some other posts and understood the importance to grab just the glans and not the skin but doing it I can’t apply too much force as I quickly loose the grip.
I’m looking for little more lenght, I’m about 6,5 x 5,5 and the thickness makes it look shorter than it is.
Is stretching all I need?
Or do I also have to jelq?
I just started like 4 30 seconds stretch sessions and 100 jelqs, when can I expect some results?
How many times a week should I train?

Thanks

a tip

put on some wrap (I use t-shirt material) en then grip right under your glans. that works really well for me.

oh yeah, put on the wrap while holding your foreskin back as much as possible. it’s not necessary to wrap tightly.

You don’t need to put the foreskin back, the only thing you have to make sure is to put some blood in the glans so you have some grip. I have gained a lot this way.

Use baby powder you will get the best grip!


What are you gonna do? Sic your dogs on me? Or your bees? Or dogs with bees in their mouth so when they bark they shoot bees at me? I think Mr. Smithers picked me for my motivational skills. Everyone always says they have to work twice as hard when Im around! Its not easy to juggle a pregnant wife and a troubled child, but somehow I managed to squeeze in 8 hours of TV a day. Getting out of jury duty is easy. The trick is to say youre prejudiced against all races. - Homer Simpson.

Originally Posted by Bird2

You don’t need to put the foreskin back, the only thing you have to make sure is to put some blood in the glans so you have some grip. I have gained a lot this way.

You don’t NEED to, but you do get a better stress on the Ligs if you do.


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Problem is that my foreskin isn’t very elastic so I have trouble pulling it back, any way to make it more elastic?
However, is stretch supposed to be helpful in reaching some little more lenght?

Thanks all

Originally Posted by Giuanniello
Problem is that my foreskin isn’t very elastic so I have trouble pulling it back, any way to make it more elastic?
However, is stretch supposed to be helpful in reaching some little more lenght?

Thanks all

Yes

Originally Posted by Slack
You don’t NEED to, but you do get a better stress on the Ligs if you do.

No you don’t. When you put some blood in the glans and grap under the glans you get a pull that works the ligs just as good.

You guys stretch with the foreskin still covering the glans? That has never come up to me (?). I think you mainly stretch skin then… I could be mistaken.

Originally Posted by Bird2

No you don’t. When you put some blood in the glans and grap under the glans you get a pull that works the ligs just as good.

You’re still getting major skin stretch, even if what you’re saying is correct, and I dont think it is.

Originally Posted by cosmoxl

You guys stretch with the foreskin still covering the glans? That has never come up to me (?). I think you mainly stretch skin then… I could be mistaken.

You’re not mistaken, you’re correct.


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Originally Posted by Slack
You’re still getting major skin stretch, even if what you’re saying is correct, and I dont think it is.

You’re not mistaken, you’re correct.

You may believe everything you want but I have gained a lot and work my ligs while leaving the foreskin on the glans. If you say that I get a major skin strech could you explain to me why I have a normal amount of skin?

The reason why I never pulled the foreskin back is that it slips back while I strech and my glans is to sensitive to pull the foreskin back and strech for 20-25 minutes.

Originally Posted by Bird2
You may believe everything you want


Despite the fact you’re seemingly getting annoyed, I’ll carry on this debate.

Quote
but I have gained a lot


According to your stats on the PE Data site, you have not gained ANY erect length….

Quote
and work my ligs while leaving the foreskin on the glans. If you say that I get a major skin strech could you explain to me why I have a normal amount of skin


I never said it WOULDNT work the Ligs, I said it wouldnt work them AS MUCH.

Again, by “skin stretch” I’m saying the stress is being taken by the skin, you wont get masses of extra skin after PEing for a couple of months.

Quote
The reason why I never pulled the foreskin back is that it slips back while I strech and my glans is to sensitive to pull the foreskin back and strech for 20-25 minutes.


Why would your glans be sensitive? You shouldnt be touching the glans.

20-25 minutes of stretching? Continuous? Or broken up?


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Stretching holding the foreskinaugusts honeyPenis Enlargement Basics411-08-2005 06:18 PM
Stretching Foreskinjohnt1Penis Enlargement Basics210-09-2005 04:33 AM
Unwanted Foreskin StretchingbronePenis Enlargement Basics511-08-2004 03:46 PM
Stretching foreskin colour changeHughgreck96Penis Enlargement Basics211-05-2004 06:28 PM
Foreskin interferes with stretchingSecretFirePenis Enlargement Basics607-30-2003 05:17 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:01 PM.