Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Stretcher extender

Stretcher extender

Hello I recently purchase a stretcher extender off fleabay that comes with EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE HYPOALLERGENIC CUP and NATURAL COTTON LEG HARNESS.

The first day I wore it I wore it for like one hour, in the morning and one hour in the night. Couple days later I had a 100 stroke jelq session in the shower, then I wore the ads stretcher extender for 2 hours, to my amazement when I took it off, I had 3 bubble looking blisters on my penis head. One was the size of a dime and filled with liquid the other two were very small but filled with liquid. I waited two days to see if they would have went away on it’s own but it didn’t. So I in turn took a pin and poke it to drain the fluid out of it.

The reason why I am posting this, I want to be educated on how to avoid this in the future, is it something that happens with these type of stretcher? Or I wore it for too long?

Any input would be greatly appreciated..

Kalonji

Could you post a link to the product you are speaking off?

Probably you used it with with too much tension and for too much time.

I’ve experienced the same problem with my vacuum stretcher at least three times last year. It took a couple of weeks for mine to heal each time.

The way to avoid this problem is to use less tension. I’m using about 3 lbs of tension and am able to wear it all day with a short break every few hours. You can check my log out here: MDC’s ADS Log

Less tension. Remember the old quote “it’s a marathon, not a race”.


Starting stats NBPEL 6" x EG 4.125" --> Mar 2008 NBPEL 7" x EG 5.25" Current Stats 7" NBPEL x 5.6" EG (Post 1st Round PMMA)

My noose style extender modification

My jelq routine

Originally Posted by marinera
Could you post a link to the product you are speaking off?

Probably you used it with with too much tension and for too much time.

I hope this is not against forums rules, but here is a link of the product I own.

Http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages…mats=0&format=0

-Kalonji

Originally Posted by MDC
I’ve experienced the same problem with my vacuum stretcher at least three times last year. It took a couple of weeks for mine to heal each time.

The way to avoid this problem is to use less tension. I’m using about 3 lbs of tension and am able to wear it all day with a short break every few hours. You can check my log out here: MDC’s ADS Log

How do you weight the amount of tension, how do you know when your at 3lbs? With a ads?

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by 9_in_richard
Less tension. Remember the old quote “it’s a marathon, not a race”.

I will keep that in mine next time, I guess I was too anxious to make my goal of 8” BPEL by new years :)
Easy does it for me from now on.

Originally Posted by Kalonji
How do you weight the amount of tension, how do you know when your at 3lbs? With a ads?

Thanks in advance.


Buy a five dollar keyring fish scale at a sports store, use it a few times to get an idea of what you are using. You can hook up the fishscale between the leg strap and the leash to the cup.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Originally Posted by mgus
Buy a five dollar keyring fish scale at a sports store, use it a few times to get an idea of what you are using. You can hook up the fishscale between the leg strap and the leash to the cup.

Thanks I check models to see if I can pickup on today.. Just waiting for these blisters to heal up.

I just got mine two days ago and I like it a lot. As for the blisters I have yet to get one but after wearing the cup for an hour I did notice a raised welt. It went a way after some dry jelqs but still it look weird.

The stretcher did have a few instructions and said keep the tensions low to avoid blisters.

Vacuum blisters

Originally Posted by stanner
I just got mine two days ago and I like it a lot. As for the blisters I have yet to get one but after wearing the cup for an hour I did notice a raised welt. It went a way after some dry jelqs but still it look weird.
The stretcher did have a few instructions and said keep the tensions low to avoid blisters.

It sure did state in the instructions to keep tensions low, but I got overly happy :* I know better next time.
Too much tension = vacuum blisters so I would not be doing that anymore.

-Kalonji

The thing with these soft cups - as opposed to the film canister vacuum rig I and other’s made (see SuckXtender and related threads) - is that when the attachement point is in the middle as shown in the pic, when you pull the dome shape changes and it will elongate more in the middel = excessive stress in the middle which is where the most sensitive skin is (meatus by the urethra).


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Originally Posted by mgus
The thing with these soft cups - as opposed to the film canister vacuum rig I and other’s made (see SuckXtender and related threads) - is that when the attachement point is in the middle as shown in the pic, when you pull the dome shape changes and it will elongate more in the middel = excessive stress in the middle which is where the most sensitive skin is (meatus by the urethra).

Thanks for the insight, I knew something was wrong when the (metal) attachment connected to the hornet point was not in the middle but instead vertical. = I was apply to much tension.

-Kalonji

Originally Posted by Kalonji
It sure did state in the instructions to keep tensions low, but I got overly happy :* I know better next time.
Too much tension = vacuum blisters so I would not be doing that anymore.

-Kalonji


Overly happy is easy to do when you consider that your on the road to a bigger wiener mate!


Starting stats NBPEL 6" x EG 4.125" --> Mar 2008 NBPEL 7" x EG 5.25" Current Stats 7" NBPEL x 5.6" EG (Post 1st Round PMMA)

My noose style extender modification

My jelq routine

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Hanging RoutineDickstructionPenis Hangers902-07-2006 03:18 AM
Will a stretcher extender work for me?cablePenis Enlargement006-23-2004 07:46 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:41 AM.