I’m going to try to stay consistent with my workout as I’ve been taking breaks due to holidays, festivals etc.
This is my new routine as of 2 days ago:
- 5 min hot towel warm-up
- 5 min manual stretch (30 second stretch in each direction: straight, down, up, left, right)
- Approx 4 min V stretch
- 5 min straight out wet jelq
- 5 minute downward wet jelq
- 5 min dry jelq (the alternating hands version, so.. 10 jelqs from bass to middle, then 10 from middle to upper shaft, then the same with the other hand)
- 5 min warm down
- 50 kegels, 5 second holds each
-2 days on 1 day off
Does that seem like a reasonable routine? Is there anything I should add on or take away? And is it alright to mix wet and dry jelqs in one session?
Since I’ve started PEing a few months back (mid april I think) I never really got any gains, probably due to being inconsistent, but the overall health and EQ of my penis has improved which gives me a bit hope to carry on. I used to add jai stretches, but that caused bleeding so I stopped for a week or so, don’t think I’m gonna carry on with that anymore.
My current stats are 6.2 BPEL and 4.5 EG.. And my goal is 7x5.
I am very shy on the girth side, so do you does anyone think I should add any girth centered exercises such as Ulis (I never really understood how to perform them from the video) or stick with this for a while. I only wanna stick with manual exercises for the time being.
I also have downward erect curve, I was wondering if the V stretches and maybe the addition of the Sadsak slinky can fix that?