Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Starting August 1st...what supplies should I buy?

Starting August 1st...what supplies should I buy?

Hi all, been browsing the site for the past month or two and finally feel comfortable enough to start. I’ll be taking before pictures and making a thread in the Progress section (hopefully all goes well)

Now, to the point of this post. I’m wondering what exactly I should get (to begin the newbie routine)?

All advice would be appreciated! Thanks

You’ll need lotion for jelqing, a hot wrap for the warmup and cooldown, and some porn to keep you semi-erect while jelqing. A ruler and a cloth tape are also necessary for measurements.

Rice sock and some porn. That is all I use, the dry jelq I find is a little easer on my unit and I hate all that grease. Just try some of the different teqnics and see what works best for you. Good luck and happy gains!


When I was 5 years old my mom told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life. ~John Lennon

Originally Posted by GoldsGymRat

You’ll need lotion for jelqing, a hot wrap for the warmup and cooldown, and some porn to keep you semi-erect while jelqing. A ruler and a cloth tape are also necessary for measurements.

And a square of toilet paper for grip when stretching, though I hope you don’t have to go out and buy that!

A kilo of rice, boot sock in good condition, rubber bands or cloth tape to tie it off.
Sweet almond oil, or olive oil, or water based lube, or lotion of your choice.
Paper towels.

Do your measurements before starting, and keep back up copies. Also self photos for your own info, of your flaccid hang, full erection.

You need nothing which cannot be found in your house already. You can use your wash cloth as a heating cloth. Powder or a tissue paper, as firegoat said for stretching. Nothing or baby oil for jelqing and that is about it.


Obsession is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.

My Pics

AOM's training log

Exactly what do you mean by “tissue paper for stretching”

I don’t understand how this would come into play?

Originally Posted by Marius69
Rice sock and some porn. That is all I use, the dry jelq I find is a little easer on my unit and I hate all that grease. Just try some of the different teqnics and see what works best for you. Good luck and happy gains!

Teqnics? Techniques,You mean?

Originally Posted by Filburt

Exactly what do you mean by “tissue paper for stretching”

I don’t understand how this would come into play?

It helps your grip. Just wrap it around the part of your penis where you want to grip, and your hand will get a much better hold.

Originally Posted by danb1875
Teqnics? Techniques,You mean?

Yeah, must have chosen the wrong choice on the spell checker.:o


When I was 5 years old my mom told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life. ~John Lennon

I think discipline to achieve consistency is probably the most important part of PE. I don’t know if you can buy that, so I recommend a nice dark beer!


UberGoober

6-22-08: 7.5' BPEL, 7' NBPEL, 7.75' BPSFL, 5.25' EG

Goals: 8' NBPEL, 6' EG, 21' NBPSFL

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:38 AM.