Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Started with a less is more-routine - got bad EQ

12

Started with a less is more-routine - got bad EQ

Hello!

As it says in the topic/title, I started to do a very light jelq-routine with 25 jelqs per session and my jelqpressure was low but i got bad EQ from it. So what could have gone wrong? I did got a break from PE for about 2-3 months to heal myself, could it been too early to begin with PE again? Where do you guys put the jelqpressure? On the sides or top/bottom?

Any advice would be great!

Excuse me for my bad English.

Originally Posted by kallea
Hello!

As it says in the topic/title, I started to do a very light jelq-routine with 25 jelqs per session and my jelqpressure was low but i got bad EQ from it. So what could have gone wrong? I did got a break from PE for about 2-3 months to heal myself, could it been too early to begin with PE again? Where do you guys put the jelqpressure? On the sides or top/bottom?

Any advice would be great!

Excuse me for my bad English.

Heal from what ?

I overdid it but a 2-3 month break should be enough to be healed.

Originally Posted by kallea
I overdid it but a 2-3 month break should be enough to be healed.

I think more information about the exact nature of the injury would be helpful.

My EQ went down when i jelqed to much, when that happens you have to take a break to heal yourself until the EQ returns. My EQ returned one month ago and i waited one month to be on the safe side.

So you got bad EQ from doing a lot and from doing less !

That does sound like maybe your technique is off.

To answer your question when jelqing the pressure should mostly be on the sides.

If you post your full routine including warm up, stretching, days on/off etc then people will be better able to help you.

Warmup time: 5-10 minutes (Infrared light), jelqing only (before 150 jelqs per session, now 25 per session) PE on mondays, wednesday and fridays.

I’m wondering if its about the technique because the jelqpressure is very light.

Try ending your routine with a 5 minute or more edging session and forget the heat at the end, just to see what happens.


The primary goal of PE should be to make your penis as healthy as possible in both form and function. If you do that, increased size will follow.

Originally Posted by gprent
Try ending your routine with a 5 minute or more edging session and forget the heat at the end, just to see what happens.

Will try that, thanks alot for the advice gprent :)

Originally Posted by kallea
Hello!

As it says in the topic/title, I started to do a very light jelq-routine with 25 jelqs per session and my jelqpressure was low but i got bad EQ from it. So what could have gone wrong? I did got a break from PE for about 2-3 months to heal myself, could it been too early to begin with PE again? Where do you guys put the jelqpressure? On the sides or top/bottom?

Any advice would be great!

Excuse me for my bad English.

So you took a 2-3 month break from PE and started back with 25 jelqs? That may have been too much. A 2-3 months off from anything will set you back a bit. And I’m guessing you’re PEing 4 or more days a week?

Start with 10 good jelq reps and add one more rep every session. Just two sessions a week. When you get to 15 add a second set of 5, and stick with that adding one more jelq each session until you can do two sets of 15. When you can get do 3 sets of 25 you can add in another exercise.

Don’t worry about this being too little, you will start getting bigger after a while but the first few weeks to a couple months your body needs to get used to PE and recovery. This way is easier on the nervous system and erections will be stronger, not weaker, the next couple days after PE.


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

Could i really gain with 10 jelqs per session? I’m PEing 3 days a week (Mon, Wed, Fri)

Sure. Even better do just one stroke per month. Mike Mentzer’ style PE.

:rolleyes:

Originally Posted by marinera
Sure. Even better do just one stroke per month. Mike Mentzer’ style PE.
:rolleyes:

Haha dont make fun of me ;)

Not making fun of you just commenting the ‘theory’. :)
It is extremely unlikely that you can have measurable gains doing 10 jelqs per session, each stroke should last about forever.

If you need three months to recover from the overwork caused by a routine with 25 jelqs per session, something is strange. I see also from your stats that you increased length 0.3” in three months; was it just from jelqing?

Originally Posted by marinera
Not making fun of you just commenting the ‘theory’. :)
It is extremely unlikely that you can have measurable gains doing 10 jelqs per session, each stroke should last about forever.

If you need three months to recover from the overwork caused by a routine with 25 jelqs per session, something is strange. I see also from your stats that you increased length 0.3” in three months; was it just from jelqing?

I took 3 months off from doing 150 jelqs per session for a while.

But now when i got back i started to do 25 jelqs per session with 1 day on 1 day off schedule but my EQ dropped. Maybe i need a longer time to recover than 3 months?

The gains i made was from jelqing only, stretching destroys my EQ.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Linear RoutineGraalDécouvrir l’Agrandissement du Pénis302-10-2013 02:04 PM
Just started my first day of newbie routineZombiedroolPenis Enlargement Basics1109-16-2007 10:48 AM
Started the newbie routine, question.RobinPenis Enlargement Basics307-15-2007 07:48 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:20 AM.