Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Started to PE, ended with a whack off

Started to PE, ended with a whack off

(Sigh) oh k, every time I start to do a PE, I start thinking of sexy things so I can keep a mild
Hard penis. But then I get too deep in through , before I know it I’am freaking masturbating!
I need help, I want to do the PE but I will jerk it, if do it
So.what should I do to stop this?

P.s. I new to PE

Don’t stop, do PE and go right into a edging session, you’ll get really really hard erections.

My question is how long do you jelq before nature takes over and you jerk the rod.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

That’s funny. Wait until you’re in your 40’s to PE. Then it won’t be an issue.

Originally Posted by kingpole
Don’t stop, do PE and go right into a edging session, you’ll get really really hard erections.
My question is how long do you jelq before nature takes over and you jerk the rod.

Usual 2-4 minutes, on a good day it 5-7 minutes

Originally Posted by lim-op2
Usual 2-4 minutes, on a good day it 5-7 minutes

That is really not enough time to jelq. So you could jerk off first, wait a half hour, then proceed with the Newbie Routine.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

I agree with sam1966. At 40 the issue becomes, how do I keep it hard enough to finish the workout? LOL.

Originally Posted by kingpole
That is really not enough time to jelq. So you could jerk off first, wait a half hour, then proceed with the Newbie Routine.

OK.. Thanks! I will try that

King is right, you need to teach your penis the difference between work and play time. It will learn.


sunny A day without sunshine is like a day without laughter :sun:

Originally Posted by lim-op2
(Sigh) oh k, every time I start to do a PE, I start thinking of sexy things so I can keep a mild
Hard penis. But then I get too deep in through , before I know it I’am freaking masturbating!
I need help, I want to do the PE but I will jerk it, if do it
So.what should I do to stop this?

P.s. I new to PE

Welcome to the club! For the first 3 months or so, I ended up blowing my load 90% of the time, and that would end the PE session for the day. (Sometimes several minutes early.) But after a while, I got used to fiddlin’ with my dick, and stopped masterbating during PE. With that said, I made fantastic gains in those first few months, so don’t fret it.

As for the forty something comments. That wasn’t the case with me, and I am in my late 40’s. Maybe being in real good shape for my age helps with erections, I don’t know! But at 6’3” and 205#, I have a body fat content of 10% which is very low for a man nearing 50.


2007-01-27 5.3" BPEL 4.8" EG, Less than 3" Flaccid, and sometimes less than 2"

As of 12-07-2008 7.75" BPEL 7.1" NBPEL 5.7"MSEG 6"+ BSEG. Ultimate goal 8+ inches NBPEL, 8.5" BPEL 6.3" EG (2" diameter just sounds so cool!)

Flaccid 5+ inches on a good day. 4 1/2+ pretty much anytime. My gains have slowed to a snails pace, but I will not quit!!!!!!!

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Putting A Finger On The Science Of PEJm123Penis Enlargement2311-29-2008 08:51 PM
Just started PE and excitedskinnyPenis Enlargement Basics601-10-2007 05:18 PM
PE, taking time off, and overcoming personal obstaclesawwwshucksPenis Enlargement603-25-2006 11:07 AM
Open Source PEwadzillaPenis Enlargement1307-21-2004 01:03 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:41 PM.