Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Stagnant BPFSL. Suggestions?

Stagnant BPFSL. Suggestions?

I’ve been Peing for 6 months now. My original BPFSL was 6.5” and is currently at 7.25”. It has been stuck at 7.25” for almost 2 months. During this period, my BPEL has increased 6-7 mm. However BPEL gains have slowed in the last month, which I’m concerned about. There’s currently a difference of 5-6 mm between my BPEL and BPFSL. However, there used to be a 8-12 mm difference between the two. I fear as my BPEL gets closer to my BPFSL and my BPFSL stays stagnant, my gains are going to slow down. Is there a reasoning behind my stagnant BPFSL and tips on getting it to grow again?

My current routine is 10 mins of jelqs and a mixture of basic stretches and V/A stretches for about 15 mins. I plan on removing V/A stretches for a while and adding something new. Any advice and hints will be appreciative.

What’s your frequency?

Originally Posted by letzgo
I’ve been Peing for 6 months now. My original BPFSL was 6.5” and is currently at 7.25”. It has been stuck at 7.25” for almost 2 months. During this period, my BPEL has increased 6-7 mm. However BPEL gains have slowed in the last month, which I’m concerned about. There’s currently a difference of 5-6 mm between my BPEL and BPFSL. However, there used to be a 8-12 mm difference between the two. I fear as my BPEL gets closer to my BPFSL and my BPFSL stays stagnant, my gains are going to slow down. Is there a reasoning behind my stagnant BPFSL and tips on getting it to grow again?

My current routine is 10 mins of jelqs and a mixture of basic stretches and V/A stretches for about 15 mins. I plan on removing V/A stretches for a while and adding something new. Any advice and hints will be appreciative.

Start reading here about pumping. Don’t buy any gear until you’ve read up and are confident it’s going to help. I just know pumping has help me grow.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by marinera
What’s your frequency?

4-5 times a week. I’m thinking about taking a few days off to see if I can jump start it again.

Originally Posted by Titleist
Start reading here about pumping. Don’t buy any gear until you’ve read up and are confident it’s going to help. I just know pumping has help me grow.

Thanks Titleist. I planned on pumping at my 1 year mark. But if gains continue to slow, I’ll start reading up on pumping earlier.

Originally Posted by Titleist
Start reading here about pumping. Don’t buy any gear until you’ve read up and are confident it’s going to help. I just know pumping has help me grow.

I’m beginning to think I hit a wall as well…and unfortunately just before I cross the 8” mark. I have a Bathmate but have been focusing on stretching, but maybe I’ll change things up if that worked for Titleist…was really hoping to be around the 8.25-8.5” mark by the time 2016 rolls around.

In my case though BPEL was originally longer than BPFSL, but the two quickly became about the same, with BPFSL being maybe 0.1-0.25” longer. Normally a gain in BPFSL means a gain in BPEL for me (within a month or so), but I haven’t seen either number change since around June (so 3 months).


Current: BPEL 7.9"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.5"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.4"

---

Realistic Goal: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.5" | Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75" | Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Have you tried any lazy ass stretches? I do 10 minutes each angle every other night and it seems to really work better than hanging. I do straight down between cheeks then pull to right and left and sit with penis under tailbone using thighs to stretch deeper. Its easy and I really feel it after.

May I suggest something? Stop completely for a week. No more. Then start again.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by letzgo

4-5 times a week. I’m thinking about taking a few days off to see if I can jump start it again.

That sounds a good idea.

Heat

Extender and Pump, it has added almost .25” (6mm) in BPEL in 2 months or so of intermittent use.

Follow Titelists advice regarding pumping.


Kdong Starting: 7.1 x 5.125 vol = 14.84 cu. in. Current: 7.1BPEL 5.5 MSEG = 17cu. in. GOAL --> 8.5 x 6.5 vol: 28.6 cu. in.

Took Time off, lost some gains-- Girth cemented

No PE since 2015 -- starting back up

Thanks for the advice guys. I’ll take about a week off and think of what to change during the mini break. I’ll follow up in a few weeks.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
BPFSL vs BPEL = gain potential?PEloserPenis Enlargement Basics4908-03-2017 05:25 AM
BPEL cathing up with BPFSL gainsalikPenis Enlargement Basics505-18-2012 09:04 AM
La Medida BPFSL su utilidadmam59Agrandamiento del Pene4001-24-2012 07:23 AM
Using a clamp to convert BPFSL to ELOcelot McHugePenis Hangers1311-01-2005 03:01 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:49 PM.