Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Something I don't understand...

Something I don't understand...

Even though I haven’t been here long, I have become a believer in the idea that men can make their penises larger through hard, consistent work. Here’s what I don’t understand: Why is this not better known?

For decades the conventional wisdom has been simply this: Aside from dangerous and largely unhelpful surgeries, penis enlargement is *impossible* for adults. This idea is all-pervasive. I simply accepted as fact that any claims to the contrary were scams or wishful thinking. There are forums devoted to helping anxious, unhappy men with small penises accept that there’s nothing that can be done.

Clearly, some men find success with these techniques. How has the medical/scientific community missed this? The only “real” medical study I’m aware of that shows any success at all is that Italian urology study involving penis stretchers.


Began Penis Enlargement in August 2016. My immediate goal is 6.25 x 4.75.

Starting health information: Age 46, Weight 225 lbs, Aerobic fitness poor, Muscular fitness poor.

Starting penis information: BPEL = 5.625, EG mid-shaft = 4.375, NonBPFL = 2.25, FG = 3.5

The medical community wouldn’t support this because unlike a pill to treat a disease, the correct dosage (PE) for each man is different. In addition, I don’t think there are enough men out there willing to try something that isn’t doctor recommended. Use the search function. This question has been raised quite frequently.

I guarantee if there was a pill or a cream discovered it would be fully supported by the medical community and the expense would be astronomical.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
The medical community wouldn’t support this because unlike a pill to treat a disease, the correct dosage (PE) for each man is different. In addition, I don’t think there are enough men out there willing to try something that isn’t doctor recommended. Use the search function. This question has been raised quite frequently.

I guarantee if there was a pill or a cream discovered it would be fully supported by the medical community and the expense would be astronomical.

HCG injections have shown to work.

There’s far too much money to be made selling snake oil for this that I’m sure that the prevailing thoughts are spread by those whom have interest in showing that natural PE doesn’t work.


4/16 BPEL 7.2 MSEG 6.0

1/17 BPEL 7.75 MSEG ~6.2 BEG 6.75

Size anxiety is the mere response to viewing other males as a threat and the corresponding jealousy it causes. Realize that your feelings are a response to a perceived threat and the anxiety will disappear. My log: Big Booty Extravaganza (and Log)

The idea of making men have to “measure up” and cultural connotations to the same would vanish if the ability to control your size for free, at your own discretion were known. It is well known, that to impress other men, we spend the most money simply for status to pad our insecurities.

Insecurity based on size, inability to please women, and a failure to measure up to other men. Destroying that up ends the balance that luxury items are based on selling. Everything from Rogaine to Rolexes.

This, is how the world works. It would have far reaching effects if known.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
The idea of making men have to “measure up” and cultural connotations to the same would vanish if the ability to control your size for free, at your own discretion were known. It is well known, that to impress other men, we spend the most money simply for status to pad our insecurities.

Insecurity based on size, inability to please women, and a failure to measure up to other men. Destroying that up ends the balance that luxury items are based on selling. Everything from Rogaine to Rolexes.

This, is how the world works. It would have far reaching effects if known.

So just out if curiosity, lets say you were at a social function and you knew two things: a) that you were financially significantly less well off than everyone of the men there (as in you made less than 80k/yr and all the others averaged 7 figure incomes), and b) that you were more well endowed than everyone there (as in they sported 5-6 inches while you were above 8.5).

How would you feel?


There's principalities in the whole thing.

Originally Posted by Big Worm
So just out if curiosity, lets say you were at a social function and you knew two things: a) that you were financially significantly less well off than everyone of the men there (as in you made less than 80k/yr and all the others averaged 7 figure incomes), and b) that you were more well endowed than everyone there (as in they sported 5-6 inches while you were above 8.5).

How would you feel?

As a general? Fine. I mean in my daily life, knowing most men who walk by are smaller than me used to give me a charge but…the real purpose of it comes in a social engagement where there is competition involved.

Feeling superior to the competition gives you confidence and an edge. That Alpha male effect is real and how I feel about myself now is different than 7 years ago. I can and do lead conversations and start things. I’ve become bolder. But all of these things changed as I did. Not just because of my penis.

In a dinner party with me wearing the cheapest two piece suit and making the least per year by at least several magnitudes, I would feel smug but…not only because of my size but because I’m probably tougher and a better shot than everyone else present because most high dollar white collar guys can’t even change a tire much less ball a fist or shoot a gun.

That would manifest in some shameless flirting, perhaps some stories of my neighborhood or job. Preening, which qualifies you in the eyes of other males, is the point of any personal anecdote you tell a perfect male stranger or group therein. So, after establishing my own physical superiority I would probably be content to bore myself before leaving early. As the crowd described doesn’t suit me and I have little to gain by continuing the social trial with no common goals to make my acquaintance of mutual use to the other men there. Intimidated men seldom make good friends and if I were at such a dinner party it would probably only be for that amusement of making rich men squirm.

It’s heavily layered, the psychology of it. I remember an ex playing on it and arranging a triple date with a guy bigger than me (or so the story was) and a beta male. With him qualified with his size and stud good by all 3 women present it was Alpha male grandstanding for 3 hours like social sword fighting with Mr. $50 Bill. All damn day.

I avoid it now, but the dinner party you describe would probably only have me attend just for that event and silliness.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Thanks for playing along TG. It was a silly scenario, I know. But I ask, in all honesty, because I imagine that if I were on the other side of 8”, I’d be much less concerned about the financial goings on of other men. Like you mentioned, there’s a lot more to it, but from my vantage point, it’s rather simple. Size would trump and eliminate most other insecurities.

All that aside, I enjoyed your post and the nuggets of wisdom.


There's principalities in the whole thing.

Originally Posted by Big Worm
Size would trump and eliminate most other insecurities.

Don’t ever think that. Most of my ability to be secure in myself comes from understanding my total value as a person. Tough, resourceful, smart, perceptive and compassionate. THEN comes the fact I’m better equipped to fuck someone else’s girl with size, experience and my oral sex game. And I know these things with nigh shade of doubt. And I know how most men react to guys bigger than them.

The importance of size is listed at the bottom of that paragraph for a reason. I wouldn’t be smug at that engagement because I know they’d pay anything for my cock. I would be smug because nothing they have can compete with my ability to be me as a total male package. Women like money. Women prefer alphas. Realizing that trait is where the power is. Being the guy others turn to is that magic.

Size just needs special condoms.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
Don’t ever think that. Most of my ability to be secure in myself comes from understanding my total value as a person. Tough, resourceful, smart, perceptive and compassionate. THEN comes the fact I’m better equipped to fuck someone else’s girl with size, experience and my oral sex game. And I know these things with nigh shade of doubt. And I know how most men react to guys bigger than them.

The importance of size is listed at the bottom of that paragraph for a reason. I wouldn’t be smug at that engagement because I know they’d pay anything for my cock. I would be smug because nothing they have can compete with my ability to be me as a total male package. Women like money. Women prefer alphas. Realizing that trait is where the power is. Being the guy others turn to is that magic.

Size just needs special condoms.

Are we talking about sluts here? Men are not into gold diggers, they want real women.

Thoughtfulgold, your mindset is a great one to have, but your reply to the dinner scenario was weak. Your use of the term “white collar” describes your view quite well, (sounds like a vindictive display of jealousy), but that assumption wasn’t part of the scenario.

You are damn right that women want alphas though. It is a basic primal need.

A strange point in your posts though, you say that you’d essentially shrug off the rich people at the dinner party for the ego-boost of flirting and making them quiver. However, in another post you said women want money. Period. If you were truly resourceful and perceptive, you’d choose not to stereotype all rich people out of jealousy and look for opportunities with them to improve your own financial status.


Problem solving with fire.

Originally Posted by Fornestruct
Thoughtfulgold, your mindset is a great one to have, but your reply to the dinner scenario was weak. Your use of the term “white collar” describes your view quite well, (sounds like a vindictive display of jealousy), but that wasn’t part of the scenario.

You are damn right that women want alphas though. It is a basic primal need.

A strange point in your posts though, you say that you’d essentially shrug off the rich people at the dinner party for the ego-boost of flirting and making them quiver. However, in another post you said women want money. Period. If you were truly resourceful and perceptive, you’d choose not to stereotype all rich people out of jealousy and look for opportunities with them to improve your own financial status.

Well, exceptions to every rule exist. My issue with women doesn’t stem from my financial status, strained as it is. But a simple statement, that women like money, has its own basis in truth. The fact is, if women only liked money I’d have a harder time getting numbers and dates. I don’t play well-off nor intend to. But…I said that to contrast it with the value of the alpha male.

Women do like money, when it matters they generally like it more than love it or dislike it. But almost every time, women prefer alpha males over money or any other trapping of status. That was my main point and purpose in the statement.

In reality, when I deal with the wealthy (which is not often anymore) I do look for common ground. But, the scenario didn’t seem to want “networking social butterfly thoughtfulgold” it seemed to want the response of “alpha bastard thoughtfulgold” as networking is a great tool but it doesn’t illustrate anything that BigWorm was looking for as far as what I would have the confidence to do based on my size and knowledge of sizes of the other men in the room if I so chose at that time.

I was jealous of the rich at one point but…not so much anymore. I had to understand how life is to be lived to stop counting its value in dollar bills.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Originally Posted by thoughtfulgold
Well, exceptions to every rule exist. My issue with women doesn’t stem from my financial status, strained as it is. But a simple statement, that women like money, has its own basis in truth. The fact is, if women only liked money I’d have a harder time getting numbers and dates. I don’t play well-off nor intend to. But…I said that to contrast it with the value of the alpha male.

Women do like money, when it matters they generally like it more than love it or dislike it. But almost every time, women prefer alpha males over money or any other trapping of status. That was my main point and purpose in the statement.

In reality, when I deal with the wealthy (which is not often anymore) I do look for common ground. But, the scenario didn’t seem to want “networking social butterfly thoughtfulgold” it seemed to want the response of “alpha bastard thoughtfulgold” as networking is a great tool but it doesn’t illustrate anything that BigWorm was looking for as far as what I would have the confidence to do based on my size and knowledge of sizes of the other men in the room if I so chose at that time.

I was jealous of the rich at one point but…not so much anymore. I had to understand how life is to be lived to stop counting its value in dollar bills.

That explanation clears it up well. Your views on being resourceful, and not worrying only about money are a welcome change from the shallow mindset of most people.

Honestly though, women, skills in bed, big dick, money, brains, 6 pack…why not go for it all?


Problem solving with fire.

Originally Posted by Fornestruct
That explanation clears it up well. Your views on being resourceful, and not worrying only about money are a welcome change from the shallow mindset of most people.

Honestly though, women, skills in bed, big dick, money, brains, 6 pack…why not go for it all?

Money doesn’t buy life experience, joy, or friends. Those things are shared in common from 9 figure net worth people to people without two pennies to rub together. If you can’t learn that, you’ll envy everyone with anything shiny you can’t afford. I don’t have time for envy.

Well…counting on the list…

Got the skills, got enough dick, got the brains, working on the sixpack (it’s nearly back, I lost it when I turned 30 like an idiot) and I’m working on women and money. Money, is tricky. As what I like to do and am good at have salary ceilings which are easily reached. But…going back to school this spring, I’ll hopefully move that ceiling up by sidling over into a related field and find my way like I want to. Women come when you are stable and you exude that aura of “put together” and man…when I’m doin’ that again, I’ll be back with a fine lady. I’m going for it all, but I only got two hands…so I can only shoot for a certain amount of things at one time. Some things stack on others as goals. *chuckles*

A person is only as poor as they allow themselves to be. They only have the things they choose to have. OR, flipped conversely, they only lack what they choose to not pursue with all their being.


Now: 9" BPEL x 6" MSEG as of 12/16/2016 This is my story...and a few progress pics of me here.

Then: 6.25" x 4.37" in 8/2009 Are you new to PE? Here's some advice I wish someone had given me when I first started.

My big secret? My methods. There is no "Holy Grail" of Penis Enlargement. Only time and effort works. I'm *8* years in and counting. All you have to do is put the work in and keep the faith. Also Fitness helps too.

Responding to the first post of the thread.

The medical community will never support or acknowledge whatever is free or cheap and actually works.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by bill10
Responding to the first post of the thread.

The medical community will never support or acknowledge whatever is free or cheap and actually works.

Good call. Sorry for the temporary derailment.


There's principalities in the whole thing.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
I don't understand uli'sdave134Penis Enlargement Basics407-28-2007 07:01 AM
I don't understand the use of cock ringDancePenis Pumps1105-16-2002 07:48 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:08 PM.