Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Some questions

12

Some questions

Hi Thunder’s Place. I first discovered PE a few years ago, when I happened across another website and I followed it’s newbie routine (manual stretching and jelqing) for a couple years, sometimes being forced to take a couple months off by virtue of happenstance. In that time I added about an inch of length and half an inch of girth, and all was well. I loved my penis. Women seemed impressed. And then my girlfriend mentioned that her previous boyfriend was larger than I was, which really lit a fire under my ass*, and I scoured the internet for some more intense exercises in order to move beyond the plateau I had reached. I started throwing some Horse440’s into my routine, and my penis has responded well, but now I have a few questions.

1) What steps can I take, beyond a thorough warm-up and warm-down, in order to avoid an injury? I’ve been reading through the injuries forum, and some of that shit sounds nightmarish. I’m a pretty relaxed guy, and not prone to anxiety or paranoia, but given how much we all love our penises, I’d really like to play it safe.

2) Is use of a Bath-mate, or similar pump, safer than dry-jelqing and Horse440s?

3) How do you know when you’re ready to move on to more intense exercises, like Ulis or Horse440s? Is there some hard, fast standard that you all could enlighten me to?

Anyway, thanks for listening. I’m eagerly awaiting your answers.

-NC

*It’s a weird thing, hearing that your girlfriend had larger ex than you. The guy only brought her to orgasm twice in the three years they dated. I managed to bring her to climax 3 times the first time she slept over. I am literally thousand of times better at pleasing her than he was, but I still feel troubled by the fact he had a bigger unit than I do; penis insecurity must radiate from the reptile brain, from a place more ancient and powerful than logic.

What are your stats at the moment sir?

Don’t do PE for let your girl tell the world you have the biggest Godzilla around, just do it for yourself, like a simple hobby. Enjoy the fact that you are making your tool healthier and bigger, take care of him, to enhance your sex life at his best. Don’t ever think to your partner, ever, it’s useless and you know why?

99% of the conversation with girls about penis size they don’t know a shit about it. Some of them told me I’m probably 8” while blowing me, I just reach full 7” on my best days. For example.

Consider that, girlfriends will often say to you that “their ex” had a third leg, instead of a penis. Dude it’s bullshit 80% of the times. They just do that to keep you away from other girls, thinking that if they tell you about how good you are in bed or how big your dick is you will probably want to be the king of the jungle.


Starting November 2013 - BP 18.0 MSEG 14.0

March 2014 - BP 18.3 MSEG 14.5

Foto di Jugg

I’m 7” long and 5.5” in girth. And in my lady’s defense, she didn’t say it vindictively. It just slipped out when we were watching porn together. In a way, I’m kind of glad she did. It’s nice to feel impassioned about PE again.

Rule #1: no matter how big you are, your gf’s ex was bigger.

Lol dude ur big, this means this ex was at least 8x6? Comon.. Listen to us.


Starting November 2013 - BP 18.0 MSEG 14.0

March 2014 - BP 18.3 MSEG 14.5

Foto di Jugg

Not ‘ur’, Jugg, ‘You are’.

I appreciate all the assurance, but I’d really like some feedback about safety.

Well, I think the most safe exercises are, in descending order: manual stretches, wet jelqs, dry jelqs, ULI’S, Horse440. For newbies, I think the bathmate is slightly more dangerous than dry jelqs, and way less effective as far as real gains. I wouldn’t ever perform Horse440, I think those are more dangerous than even clamping, and about a no point exercise.

To avoid injuries just don’t overdo, expecially be cautious applying force to your erect penis. You’ll get the feeling of what is too hard for your unit, with some practice.

You better measure again, and round down.


Troll. Please take any posts by this member as potentially misleading and harmful.

I was so penning a snarky response until I saw your tagline.

Originally Posted by marinera
Well, I think the most safe exercises are, in descending order: manual stretches, wet jelqs, dry jelqs, ULI’S, Horse440. For newbies, I think the bathmate is slightly more dangerous than dry jelqs, and way less effective as far as real gains. I wouldn’t ever perform Horse440, I think those are more dangerous than even clamping, and about a no point exercise.

To avoid injuries just don’t overdo, expecially be cautious applying force to your erect penis. You’ll get the feeling of what is too hard for your unit, with some practice.

There is so much disagreement amongst the PE community. Some claim that Horse440s are the most effective girth exercise a man can do that doesn’t involve a clamp, while others claim they’re both futile and dangerous.

I’ve only been doing them for a few weeks, so I can’t speak to their permanent effectiveness, but they leave me with a half-inch swell. I gather from your post that you’d suggest one move on to Ulis before Horse440s?

Originally Posted by NebulousCrotch
There is so much disagreement amongst the PE community. Some claim that Horse440s are the most effective girth exercise a man can do that doesn’t involve a clamp, while others claim they’re both futile and dangerous.

I’ve only been doing them for a few weeks, so I can’t speak to their permanent effectiveness, but they leave me with a half-inch swell. I gather from your post that you’d suggest one move on to Ulis before Horse440s?

I think this illustrates very well the fact that we’re all so different that there is no one-size-fits-all answer to PE. I believe that it’s up to the individual to do the research, start with the tried and proven newbie routine, get conditioned then experiment with the methods that seem to work for him and ditch the ones that don’t.


:_pump: :donatecar

Originally Posted by NebulousCrotch

….

I’ve only been doing them for a few weeks, so I can’t speak to their permanent effectiveness, but they leave me with a half-inch swell. I gather from your post that you’d suggest one move on to Ulis before Horse440s?

No. I would suggest you don’t do Horses at all. Just look at your penis when you perform Horses: where the blood is going? I noticed that if I just squeeze the blood from th glans, clamping the base, than this inflates little or nothing CC, it is the CS which gets engorged by this manouvre.

Most of blood to your glans is supplied through CS, not CC. When you compress both the glans and CC, what you are doing is pushing blood inside CS. CS is spongious material, I highly doubt it can enlarge permanently at any significative degree. The function of CS is to protect urethra; the higher the pressure in your penis, the higher the chances of damaging the urethra.

If CS enlarges too much, it starts compressing the urethra instead than protect it. This could develope in urethritis or even in a broken tunica in a few cases. A very big spot of blood on the underside of the penis is a not uncommon consequence of this exercise.

Originally Posted by marinera
No. I would suggest you don’t do Horses at all. Just look at your penis when you perform Horses: where the blood is going? I noticed that if I just squeeze the blood from th glans, clamping the base, than this inflates little or nothing CC, it is the CS which gets engorged by this manouvre.

Most of blood to your glans is supplied through CS, not CC. When you compress both the glans and CC, what you are doing is pushing blood inside CS. CS is spongious material, I highly doubt it can enlarge permanently at any significative degree. The function of CS is to protect urethra; the higher the pressure in your penis, the higher the chances of damaging the urethra.

If CS enlarges too much, it starts compressing the urethra instead than protect it. This could develope in urethritis or even in a broken tunica in a few cases. A very big spot of blood on the underside of the penis is a not uncommon consequence of this exercise.

I’m not questioning you here, because you’re a mod, and I respect your superior body of knowledge.. But how can I know, for my own future benefit, whether the CS or CC is retaining fluid? When I’m done doing my session, my whole dangly-part just feels equally swollen and heavy all the way around. Wouldn’t the front of my penis, where the CS lays, be more swollen than the sides?

Also, I notice in Mem’s Momentous Rapid Gain Mechanism he utilizes Horse440s. I can only assume he experienced some significant growth from his own program. Do you think the growth he experienced just came from the dry jelqs and modified sadsaks?

Horses enlarge the CCs. It’s a simple mechanism and nothing to do with evacuation of the glans, which isn’t helpful, it’s to do with trapping as much blood in the CCs as possible and then restricting that blood to a smaller portion of the CCs by crushing the top end. Take a condom or sausage shaped balloon, fill with some air and tie off. You have fixed volume. Now crush the balloon at one end. It’s the same volume of air but because it’s restricted into a smaller length of the balloon, it will increase the diameter in the remainder. OK air compresses within itself more easily than a liquid but this is a just an imperfect method of explaining the principle.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Too young for PE LOTS of questionsxamaranthxPenis Enlargement Basics808-20-2006 07:48 PM
The most often asked and annoying questions!SS4JelqPenis Enlargement111-15-2003 06:01 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:32 PM.