Today is my day off. I am trying to follow the newbie routine but I always spent much more time than the time suggested. Let me describe please: I do most of the stretching exercises. I spent approximately 30 minutes for stretching, here is what I do:
1) BTC stretch 3 sets of 2 minutes each
2) Simple Manual stretches 1 minute each direction 3 sets
3) Inverted V-A stretch 3 sets, 30 seconds each
4) Aided inverted V stretch 3 sets of 1 minute each
I spent approximately 30 minutes for the above
Then I continue with jelqing
1) I do jelq squeeze with a lubricated penis for approximately 15-20 minutes
2) I continue and finalizing with Uli for another 15-20 minutes.
It takes me that long because during jelqing after 25 strokes I loose my erection and masturbate a little in order to get it back. I don’t watch porn I am thinking of something nice (not the acropolis or the pyramids in Egypt) .
I follow this routine 3 days and I take one day off.
When I firstly started maybe 2 months ago I experienced black spots on my penis. I gave up. I wasn’t following any routine.
My standard routine started at the 7the of May (the routine mentioned above)
Here are my questions:
1) Yesterday (3rd day of exercising I wasn’t feeling that fullness on my semi erected penis while jelqing, although I was squeezing hard. Why did that happen is it something on my routine?
2) Any comments on my routine?
3) How do you measure your penis? If I place the ruler on the top my penis in it’s maximum erection is 15cm (6inch) but if I place it on the right of my penis measures 16 cm (6,4 inch). This is not very important as I am not satisfied with my measurements anyway! Just had to ask.
4) Do you think that I might add some other exercises to my routine?
My minimum goal is 7 inch in length and 6 inch in girth
Thank you for your comments and suggestions in advance.