Some questions and concerns from yet another newbie, please advise anyway
I’ve been thinking about PE for some time, and I was hesitant because I really didn’t quite understand it till I found this great resource. I’ve been reading on the site but I haven’t found answers to my questions. If there there, just give me the link.
So I just started having sex about a year ago, and right from the getgo I had no problem with premature ejaculation. I came down with a case of prostatitis a few months later and this kinda screwed with my erections and made me ejaculate alot quicker. At the same time I had tried some jelquing exercises but stopped because I was worried they were causing the problems. So I got medication and cleared up the prostatitis not long ago, and I’ve been feeling almost like my old self again, but not quite.
I’m about 6.5 EL and my girth varies, I already have sort of the baseball bat shape to it, so it’s 5 at the top, but a little more than midway down it tapers off to 4.
Short term goal is 7 EL x 5.5 EG and long term is 8 x 6.
So my questions are these.
1) after I stretch or jelq, the rest of the day and the morning after, it’s really hard to get an erection. And the erections I do get, don’t stay hard unless their given almost constant attention. Also when I jelq it’s difficult for me to keep it at a 60-75%. So my question is, when you grip around the base of your penis and jelq, could this be hurting the valves involved in trapping blood in the penis? I’d like a bigger penis, but I really don’t want to lose the already slightly deminished erections that I have.
2) I’d like to minimize the bat shape obviously, and give my base some girth, but when I jelq (I do Dry jelq) the blood always goes to the top half before I feel much pressure, and, since I’m gripping hard to stop the blood flow out, then won’t that tissue not only not expand, but even contract. I’m just worried that I’ll make the baseball shape worse.
3) I want to try this with only manuel stretching and jelqing, and I know there are alot of gainers that do other things as well, pumps and hanging, and I was wondering if there’s anyone out there that’s seen gains from just the manuel exercises
4) when I jelq, and make the ok grip, and start to move toward the glans, the part below my grip, goes almost to flacid girth, and the part above obviously expands, and when I move to the base again, I losen my grip, hold a kegel to force more blood into it, and catch it before it can escape, and eventually the part I have clamped off like that get’s to full “erection” which is the only time I feel any pressure on the lower parts where I have less girth. Is this anywhere near the proper technique?
5) if you grip too hard, can you cause any curvature to the left or right by having your hand positioned wrong. Don’t want to bend my penis, I think it already curves slightly to the left, but very slightly.
6) I know you guys are annoyed of people asking this, but could some of you guys, especially the ones that are only doing the manuel exercises, tell my your routines. I’m just trying to decide what I’m going to start out with.
7) have any of you actually gotten better erections from the exercises? I’d like to here what you did if there’s anyone out there
Sorry for the short novel but I’m kinda nervous about starting cause I don’t want to hurt myself or put myself in any worse overall penis health. I really appreciate any advice you guys can give me, especially you seasoned pros.
Oh, and what are ulis?