some newb questions
Hello guys. Im a total newb to that all PE thingy, up untill few days ago i thought that’s imposible and just bs… after reading some and doing some research i cant wait to get on the road.
but before i got some questions.
here is my “workout” program 3 days on / one day off.
- warmup with hot watter quick massage(doesnt get more then 5 mins).
- trying to do streches, up untill now i wasnt very sucessfull with these.
- jelqs… 3 sets of 50, around 3 sec strokes… medium intensity
- after that im trying to do ulis, but i dont think i quite got it.
- warmoff with a shower, some massage, and wrapping
now the questions:
a) my penis has a slight curve to the left side in the middle of the shaft.
any way i could “fix” that ? in what why?
b) i didnt quite get the right way for doing ulis i just hold the blood in the base of the penis and hold for 10 secs? how much sets, or reps should i do?
c) in the end of the session i think iv’e seen some white spots on the head (though only when i touched the area) is that smth to be afraid of? some sign? what’s causing this and how can i make it go away? - it’s not that visable now, but im afraid it will go larger.
d) i didnt quite catch the straching thingies, first, it keeps slipping away, second, i dont know how much i should and as what… like warmup? lengh exercize, or w/e… can some one throw some light on that idea.
another last thing (for now) can you plz say what each exercize works on?
like ulis are for girth, i assume streches are for lengh, so what the jelq’s are for?
thanks in advance, tom.