Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

So much less, IS so much more!

12

These posts seem to indicate that you really do not know whats going on in the area of PE to stimulate growth. Some exercises require a relative small amount of time to improve growth potential, you can tell by the effect and appearance it has on your penis. In this perspective, it is similar to muscle building, in that you can feel a “pump” or satisfactory fatigue that elicits growth. Morning wood, turtling have little or almost nothing to do with generating growth. In my thinking, anybody doing 100-200 jelqs is an idiot, does anyone do 100-200 repetitions in their resistance exercises?

Originally Posted by Swingloshi
These posts seem to indicate that you really do not know whats going on in the area of PE to stimulate growth. Some exercises require a relative small amount of time to improve growth potential, you can tell by the effect and appearance it has on your penis. In this perspective, it is similar to muscle building, in that you can feel a “pump” or satisfactory fatigue that elicits growth. Morning wood, turtling have little or almost nothing to do with generating growth. In my thinking, anybody doing 100-200 jelqs is an idiot, does anyone do 100-200 repetitions in their resistance exercises?

Ok, but what I’m saying is that if I do too many reps (~100) of jelqs then I don’t get that “pump”, and I turtle.

I’m not really sure what you’re trying to say. I don’t know what stimulates growth, but you agree that 100 jelqs is too many?

I’m not saying morning wood is a factor for generating growth, but it is a positive PI. Therefore if I was getting more frequent erections, something is right.

I also just finished another workout, and I did 40 jelqs, stretched 1 time in 4 different directions for 30 seconds, and did 40 circular stretches. No post workout pump or anything. Fuck.

At one point I found that the optimum wet jelq for me was 90 reps @ 2 seconds per stroke.


I'm fed up of having a signature!

Drawing a comparison between body building and PE is a sure fire way to miss the point entirely. Studies carried out on the deformation of rat’s tails for instance, suggested that prelonged periods of low pressure resulted in the greatest tissue elongation; this principle is totally irrelevant when applied to body building.

Originally Posted by Sophomoric
Drawing a comparison between body building and PE is a sure fire way to miss the point entirely. Studies carried out on the deformation of rat’s tails for instance, suggested that prelonged periods of low pressure resulted in the greatest tissue elongation; this principle is totally irrelevant when applied to body building.

I agree that you can’t draw a comparison between them. The only similarity I find between the two is that you need rest for growth.

I think this thread is a great illustration that *everyone is different*! We can give all the advice we want on here and people can do all sorts or things to gain. What it comes down to is what works for you!!!

There are hundreds of unrelated comparisons running through my head right now, but I’ll pick one that is close to the subject matter. I shave my entire unit. Dick, balls, happy trail, everything. I have found that using a bikini hair remover on the pubic bone area and a Mach 3 razor on my dick and balls works perfectly. Very few problems with ingrown hairs, bumps, cuts, etc. Does that mean that this method is going to work for everyone? Certainly not! I have reddish-blond fair which is fairly fine and sensitive skin (not terribly sensitive). My “routine” isn’t going to work on someone with coarse, black hair - or maybe it will… It all depends on what works for you.

If you are getting good EQ and PI from 40 perfectly formed jelqs and 5 minutes of stretching, then stick with it! If you see size improvements, so much the better! If you need to hang for 3 hours a day (and have the time) before getting morning wood, then go right ahead. Just don’t say “this is how I do it and it works, so you must be doing it wrong.”


My journey .... My pics

Start BPEL 6.50" x MSEG 5.00"

Now BPEL 7.625" x MSEG 5.25"

Getting better EQ/morning wood etc doesn’t necessarily mean you’re going to gain. PI’s is not the same as actual gains, but sure it’s better than nothing. I find it hard to predict when I’m going to gain and doing things right unless I see gains. I’ve had light routines that produce good PI’s but nothing in the gain department and hardcore routines that produce turtling loss of EQ that produces good gains.

I wouldn’t get too attached to PI’s and such, instead gauge your progress by measurable gains in length or girth. A measurable gain is a concrete reliable proof that the routine is working. It really is that simple why complicate things? For length I use BPFSL to rule out my EQ as a factor for example. I go for gains and not good PI.

Having positive PI’s generally means your unit is in a healthy state. Under the premise that having a healthy unit with great circulation is the perfect environment for gains, we can safely say that having positive PI’s will encourage gains.


Decemeber 2007: 5.8" BPEL x 4.9" MSEG

Current:-------->7.7" BPEL x 5.7" MSEG (7.2" NBPEL)

Current Goal:--->7.6" BPEL X 5.8" MSEG Do or do not, there is no "try".

I just want everyone to know, that I’m not saying this is the correct way to do it, do it this way. Especially after today’s workout. I have no idea how to gauge these exercises. If PI’s aren’t the indicator then how am I supposed to know what’s working?

Originally Posted by man-of-10
Having positive PI’s generally means your unit is in a healthy state. Under the premise that having a healthy unit with great circulation is the perfect environment for gains, we can safely say that having positive PI’s will encourage gains.

I always believed that this would indicate growth is in the future.

Originally Posted by Dicko7X5
Getting better EQ/morning wood etc doesn’t necessarily mean you’re going to gain. PI’s is not the same as actual gains, but sure it’s better than nothing. I find it hard to predict when I’m going to gain and doing things right unless I see gains. I’ve had light routines that produce good PI’s but nothing in the gain department and hardcore routines that produce turtling loss of EQ that produces good gains.

I wouldn’t get too attached to PI’s and such, instead gauge your progress by measurable gains in length or girth. A measurable gain is a concrete reliable proof that the routine is working. It really is that simple why complicate things? For length I use BPFSL to rule out my EQ as a factor for example. I go for gains and not good PI.

I don’t understand how loss of EQ can lead to gains? When my EQ goes down, besides the fact that it’s hard to get an erection (I still want my dick to work!), my erections are usually on the lower end of my average. It’s hard to even tell most of the time because by the time I break the ruler out my erection subsides.

Originally Posted by Airmailpuppet
If PI’s aren’t the indicator then how am I supposed to know what’s working?

I always believed that this would indicate growth is in the future.


By looking at what produces gains. You don’t know exactly what routine will work for you if you don’t try things first, PE is a lot about trial and error. The only thing that is certain is that if you don’t PE you will not gain. If everyone knew beforehand exactly what to do to gain we would be all set.

You don’t have to believe or try to predict, just look at the results.

Originally Posted by Airmailpuppet
I don’t understand how loss of EQ can lead to gains? When my EQ goes down, besides the fact that it’s hard to get an erection (I still want my dick to work!), my erections are usually on the lower end of my average. It’s hard to even tell most of the time because by the time I break the ruler out my erection subsides.

No one really understands PE, that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t work. How do we know that PE works? Measurable gains.

Like I said before, do BPFSL measurements to rule out the EQ as a factor. That’s how I knew I gained when my EQ was bad. It’s more accurate than BPEL/EL measurements because it rules out fat-pad AND erection quality as factors. The EQ can go down as a reaction to the stresses of PE, when you take a rest it should come back.

I like the idea of using BPFSL to measure, you make a good point.

Let’s say your EQ is going down the toilet by day 2 of working out. Does it usually come back after the 1 day of rest, or will you have to wait longer?

I also find gauging my EQ difficult. For instance, I didn’t wake up with morning wood this morning (feel like I rarely do nowadays), and if I try and masturbate, I get hard but not hard as a rock. It feels less girthy and it goes away easier. Lately, it seems that it doesn’t even get hard when I’m watching porn, not until I start playing with it at least. When I see my girlfriend though, it’ll always get pretty hard, maybe not always a 10 on the EQ scale but usually at a 9, sometimes 8. When I hang out with the girlfriend I feel like my dick can take more, but when I’m alone I’m thinking, what have I done to this poor guy.

In my experience, you do not accomplish much by doing the textbook “jelq,” or stroking it like a trombone for 50, 100, 300 times. Most of us start out this way because we do not know any better and the visual experience looks and feels conducive for growth. Any of my comparisons to body building have nothing to do with the bio anatomical effects but more to do with the therapeutic stimulus and tuning into physical changes (fatigue effects). Most of us know when we have had a good workout, and most of us have experienced the results of a disciplined resistance exercise approach.

In PE, the experience is analogous from the standpoint of the feedback from the effected area. But so many people are not tuned into that; instead they scamper around with a myriad of exercises that are probably doing very little to stimulate growth. Do not be dissatisfied with a workout if you do not get that “pumped” feeling, it took me a very long time to finally get a pumped feeling after every workout. I never got a pumped feeling after jelqs (I believe Uli’s are the only real effective style of jelq), but always get a pumped feeling after hanging or clamping trials. But this consistent pumped feeling did not occur until a couple years into the PE discipline.

Just as you can curl 3 sets of 12 reps with the appropriate weight and get bicep gains, you can do 3 sets 6 reps of Uli’s with 60 second holds and accomplish girth gains. It is about bringing fatigue to the vascular physiology that stimulates growth, and that can be done very quickly (especially when your a newbie). And it is getting tuned into this epidemiology or the physiological feelings that take place in your penis that communicate new growth is taking place. It took me about 3 months of wandering through the forest before I realized what was taking place and what was needed to “make it big.” So, I am just saying, you have to get dialed into what your penis is telling you and then figure out a disciplined routine that will get results. Over time you will have to change your routine because you will plateau but you will know when this is occurring. At that time, consult with others to instill other methods to continue to augment growth.

Originally Posted by Airmailpuppet
Well I disagree completely. If I were to do 100 jelqs I’d finish my workout, turtle back up, not get an erection unless I really tried, and no morning wood. Now that I’m doing less, I had a huge flaccid the majority of the day, was hard as a rock whenever I got an erection, and had morning wood more frequently. Doesn’t really make sense to me to beat my dick up if I’m not gonna get the desired results.

I want you guys to know, I’m not saying do less, it’ll work! I’m saying for people like me that aren’t getting positive PI’s with a lot of working out, maybe you should try less.

You seem to be confusing erection quality with gains.

Originally Posted by themud
I’m in the same boat. Less is more for me and I found that the hard way back when doing triathlons competitively, and now ultrarunning. It’s about recovery and sustainability.

Something that worked awesome for me this am: (I only do 20min of clamping) I was clamped, sitting down, putting both hands around my unit, and then pulled gently up and out. The intensity was very strong with very little tug. I’ve been clamping 3 weeks and was just under 5” g while clamped, and now clamped I’m slightly over 5” mseg. I like measuring clamped and hard, that way I get a stiff measurement and will continue this type of measuring as I think it is more consistent.

LOL. If you are clamping properly, you are doing more, not less.

Originally Posted by Swingloshi
In my experience, you do not accomplish much by doing the textbook “jelq,” or stroking it like a trombone for 50, 100, 300 times. Most of us start out this way because we do not know any better and the visual experience looks and feels conducive for growth.

Bingo.

But I think if you’re new to PE, jelqing is great to condition the penis, in combination with stretching. I say do it for the first 6 months.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:47 PM.