Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

SMALL PENIS Would you care to share warming procedure

12

SMALL PENIS Would you care to share warming procedure

Hi Guys.

I’m a New Member, as of 7APR07, and began my Newbie Routine on 9APR with a 2day on and a 1 day off program. Today, I just finished my 1st day of the 2nd set.

I’m having problems with the warmup routine and hope I can get some suggestions from you smaller guys like me. My BPFL on 9APR was 3.750”.
I am finding it difficult to warm it since it difficult to hold on to it through a warming devise.

I have tried a microwaved, warmed, rice sox, but the sox is too big and my penis shrivels and turtles and so nothing gets heated except my nut sack. A warm, wet rag is messy and it still gets my nut sack hot, which I understand you should be careful not to do. If I could put my mini unit in a pan of warm water, then I probably wouldn’t need PE in the first place. In any case, my nut sack is much larger and gets in the way during heating. A water bottle is too big, as well as a heating pad.

I tried the search field, and I have read, it seems like hundreds of posts and articles, but haven’t found what I am looking for. I thought maybe it would be quicker to see if any of you had a “tried and true” routine that you might care to share.

Thanks much,
Panos

I think you should look into infrared heat lamps. Do a search, loads of stuff on the subject. I personally use it and I feel it gave me the best results.

Anyway, good luck dude.


Cum vinum intrat, exit sapientia

Well, first off flaccid length is not bone-pressed, so there is no BPFL.

Secondly, I can’t see why you’re having trouble with the rice sock. You just need to place the sock on top of your penis.

Let’s say you are lying down. Take your penis and point up toward your navel. Place the sock on top. Let it rest on your penis for 10 or 15 minutes, then begin your routine.

You should avoid prolonged contact of the heated sock with your scrotum because your testicles are not necessary to heat - and heating them is bad for your sperm.

No matter what you use, if your penis is shriveling from the heat it’s too hot. You need to warm it, not cook it.

I think 110-112 degree Fahrenheit is what you want to shoot for. That’s warm, but not hot. And it’s the temperature that allows tissues to stretch more easily. You can buy contact thermometers in the pet store. The stick-on ones for fish tanks will do, just don’t take the backing off as you want to just place it on the sock to check the temp a few times until you get a feel for how hot it should be. After that it should be a matter of remembering how long you microwaved the sock, and you’ll also know how hot it is supposed to be.

Is that clear?

Good luck.

And welcome to Thunder's.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by acer1683
I think you should look into infrared heat lamps. Do a search, loads of stuff on the subject. I personally use it and I feel it gave me the best results.

Anyway, good luck dude.

Thanks acer1683.

I forgot to mention that in my thread. It is on my list to look into on Saturday.

What kind do you have? Is it small lamp, or are you using just a bulb in some kind of fixture? Would it not still heat the balls which I am trying to keep from doing?

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
Well, first off flaccid length is not bone-pressed, so there is no BPFL.

Secondly, I can’t see why you’re having trouble with the rice sock. You just need to place the sock on top of your penis.

Let’s say you are lying down. Take your penis and point up toward your navel. Place the sock on top. Let it rest on your penis for 10 or 15 minutes, then begin your routine.

You should avoid prolonged contact of the heated sock with your scrotum because your testicles are not necessary to heat - and heating them is bad for your sperm.

No matter what you use, if your penis is shriveling from the heat it’s too hot. You need to warm it, not cook it.

I think 110-112 degree Fahrenheit is what you want to shoot for. That’s warm, but not hot. And it’s the temperature that allows tissues to stretch more easily. You can buy contact thermometers in the pet store. The stick-on ones for fish tanks will do, just don’t take the backing off as you want to just place it on the sock to check the temp a few times until you get a feel for how hot it should be. After that it should be a matter of remembering how long you microwaved the sock, and you’ll also know how hot it is supposed to be.

Is that clear?

Good luck.

And welcome to Thunder's.

Thanks Mr. Happy:

I appreciate it when the mods reply. They are really helpful.

Ooops! I am still so new at this I keep getting the terms wrong. I have a fat pad and if I don’t press inward, so my penis pops out, there would be nothing to measure, so to speak! It isn’t quite that bad, but nearly.

Thanks for the idea about lying down. That would surely work. Another member suggested the infrared heat lamp, which I already had on my list to check into today.

I have to buy pet food today so I will also pick up a contact thermometer. Thanks for that suggestion.

Panos

I’m a great fan of the IR lamp. I keep my testicles covered with cloth; it doesn’t matter what you use, as long as it stops your testicles getting too hot. A little heat is no different to what they would get in a warm bath, but much better to be safe than sorry.

If possible try to get a purpose made IR lamp. They generate a lot of heat; too much for normal light fittings to take.

My preference is for a 150 watt lamp. I usually warm up with it about 20” away from my penis, then continue my routine with it further away. It is best not to use them for more than 20-30 mins max. Don’t look directly at the lamp if you can help it, just as you would not look straight at the sun.

Thanks Firegoat.

I have a lot to check out before my next newbie routine on Sunday.
————————————————————————————————

Guys, see what I mean by helpful moderators?

There he sits, all alone with his little lamp, people going by outside laughing and living their lives. He is biding his time…they will see…the transformation has begun.

;)


Start around 2006-03 -- BPEL: 6.2" EG: 4.8"

Current 2008-04-27 ---- BPEL: 7.4" EG: 5.2" BaseGirth:6.1"

Later ------------------ BPEL: 7.87" EG: 5.9" :spin:

Originally Posted by Modong
There he sits, all alone with his little lamp, people going by outside laughing and living their lives. He is biding his time.they will see.the transformation has begun.
;)

Hello to Modong:

Greetiongs from NYC to Sweden!

Yep, here I sit, all alone but don’t have a lamp yet, people going by outside laughing and living their lives (not knowing what is going on inside.ha ha). And yep, I’m biding my time, using it well doing the PE that I have to do and sticking with it.AND, they will see the transformation, one day! It will happen, it will happen, it will happen!

What I do is to heat a washcloth in some warm(usualy hot) water and after fold in half (another time if needed) then rap it around my dick. I keep a bowl of hot water in case the washcloth loses too much heat.

Originally Posted by aom91
What I do is to heat a washcloth in some warm(usualy hot) water and after fold in half (another time if needed) then rap it around my dick. I keep a bowl of hot water in case the washcloth loses too much heat.

Thanks aom91. Once again you have been helpful. The idea of a bowl of warm water near by is a good idea. I just tried the washcloth earlier, using it while laying on the bed, which helpedl That was a helpful suggestion from another member.

I notice that you joined in Dec. 2006, so you have about 4 months of PE under your belt now. Has it been good for you and are you progressing as well as you wanted before starting? How much have you gained?

Thanks again

Even though I have joined at December I have PEed for 16weeks. I took some time off as a deconditioning break if you will and another because I lost faith in PE because I lost about 0.3-0.4length (changed my routine, bad, VERY bad idea). My total gains have been 0.85inches in length and 0.35 girth. When I started PE I was at 6.25inches girth by 5.5inches girth. Increased it to 7.1inches length by 5.85-5.9inches girth. Currently 6.7” length by 5.7”girth. Most of the gains were in under 10weeks followed by a bad routine and by the time I checked the damage was done and I lost some valuable size. I’m gaining back now so that’s good. What about you?

I warm up in the shower, I have one of those shower heads thats on a flexible pipe and can be moved. So I can hold it on my cock. Works really well, and you can put it on quite low pressure so it doesn’t waste much water.

Originally Posted by aom91
Even though I have joined at December I have PEed for 16weeks. I took some time off as a deconditioning break if you will and another because I lost faith in PE because I lost about 0.3-0.4length (changed my routine, bad, VERY bad idea). My total gains have been 0.85inches in length and 0.35 girth. When I started PE I was at 6.25inches girth by 5.5inches girth. Increased it to 7.1inches length by 5.85-5.9inches girth. Currently 6.7” length by 5.7”girth. Most of the gains were in under 10weeks followed by a bad routine and by the time I checked the damage was done and I lost some valuable size. I’m gaining back now so that’s good. What about you?

Aom91:

Do you mean that you had PEed for 16 weeks before you started in December, which would be a total of 8 months? I guess you are a long way from the Newbie Routine now.

What did you do (the bad routine) that caused the loss of length? It might be helpful to others if they knew what not to do.

Today was the 5th actual day of doing the Newbie Routine. I’m one of those men who were absent when the normal and larger sized dicks were passed out, and that is why I am so interested in following through with this program. From what I have read, many of the “small ones” are now large ones, which gives me hope. So, the latter group is the one I want to be able to join! If not, so be it. I won’t complain since my size has never been a problem for me in the sex department. You know the old saying, “it ain’t the size, but how you use it.”

In the beginning I had problem measuring. My first measurements (as of 09APR07) were:
FL 4” FG 3.50” and BPEL 4.50” EG 3.75”.
After reading many, many threads, etc. On this site, I remeasured on 12APR07 and then changed the above to:
FL 3.75” FG 3.50” and BPE: 4.436” EG 3.750”.

Yesterday 13APR, I remeasured after a day off (because visually, I seemed to be larger) and found the flaccid (I did not measure the EL and EG) numbers had changed slightly to:
FL 4.063” and FG 3.688”.
At first I was excited and then afraid that it was just swollen tissue and would soon disappear. As of today it hasn’t. However, I believe it is too soon to see any real gains and will not kid myself.
So, I am NOT going to REMEASURE AGAIN until after the 8th week. I might take a peak in the mirror, but no measuring.

I have read many postings since I joined on April 7, and have seen you give the advice in many postings, “be consistent and stick with it” , or something to that effect. I plan to follow your advise and do just that.

I am glad to hear that you have found a routine to suit you and that you are again on your way to gaining. Your current numbers are something I can only hope for. So aom91, as someone I know says, “be consistent and stick with it!” Good luck!

Panos

Originally Posted by sixinchman
I warm up in the shower, I have one of those shower heads thats on a flexible pipe and can be moved. So I can hold it on my cock. Works really well, and you can put it on quite low pressure so it doesn’t waste much water.

Thanks sixinchman for the suggestion.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Small penis thread link listiamaruPenis Enlargement2110-13-2015 01:49 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:33 AM.