Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Small penis is like hell

123

Originally Posted by TrasncranialPP
A-unit, stress can kill a penis. I’ve always had intermittent ED strictly as a function of my stress response (I.e., social anxiety). As a result, I was typically a poor shower early in relationships. In fact, it was the pussylicking that got things going well with my wife. I don’t have those problems any more unless I get really lost in work.

Your autonomic nervous system is out-of-whack — which leads me to ask, have you ever experimented with mindfulness meditation (I.e., something like the headspace app)? Otherwise, just go to the Dr. And get a few 2mg Xanex’s to help you get your confidence back. Just say that you’re stressed and having anxiety — most Dr.’s won’t give you more than 20 or 30 so you don’t get addicted. And it’s a good idea not to get addicted, but a little careful manipulation of your para/sympathetic balance may just get you back together. Taking control of your breathing is best, but careful medical intervention can give short-term help.

Anyway, just a though - good luck.

Well, you would think as a therapist I should be able to steer through this, but its crippling.

I will try the xanax for a couple of days.

Thanks mate.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
Thanks to PE I was able to grow my dick from NBPEL 4.5” x 4.4” to 5.3” x 5.1. However, thanks to diabetes I need to inject my dick or pump it up and snap on a tight tension band in order to achieve and maintain an erection capable of penetration. I appreciate the intent of your well wishes, a-unit, but some of us just don’t naturally posess much to be grateful for - a small, limp dick. However, I am grateful for PE and the development of “miracle” ED drugs. As bad as things seem, there is always someone in worse shape. At least that is how I see it and that is enough to pull me through and try to do something about it.

Of course.

Best wishes mate.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by djrobins
This cock size can blow a females mind. You have to believe in what yourself.

Idea is to make woman blow physically. If I my size isn’t enough for that then it’s a failure.

Hey I’m 5×4 and married . Just don’t worry so much about it. I know it sucks but, being with a woman is a lot better than masturbating. Oh yeah keep peing I’ve improved my flaccid length it has me motivated.

If other people can see that you’re comfortable in your own skin, and if you’re able to speak up when you need to speak + stand up for yourself and take shit from no one, then the size of your dick doesn’t matter. If you let it matter, and if you give women the power of letting them judge you based on the size of your dick, then you will lose. You can’t let them do that to you. You have to act like you don’t give a shit and move forward. You will be surprised how far this attitude will take you.

It helps to shave off your pubic hair to make your penis look bigger. Also, stretching often (and safely) will give you a longer flaccid penis.

And to the guy who’s 6.7+ inches, let me tell you something: I am also that size. I have fucked women who had trouble taking me. They complained about pain while I penetrated them. When I tried fucking them doggystyle, they literally slumped forward and collapsed onto their stomachs. They couldn’t do it.

You can not stay a virgin forever, unless you really want to. You have to lose it someday. And when you do, you’ll look back at this period and probably laugh. Or you’ll probably hate yourself for letting something as silly and trivial as worrying about the size of your dick from holding you back from having sex.


START (05/2010): 6.7 in. BPEL, 4.3 in. MSEG // LAST (12/2014): 7.3 in. BPEL, 4.5 in. MSEG // SHORT-TERM GOAL: 7.5 in. BPEL, 5.0 in. MSEG

I wouldn’t recommend taking xanex unless it is a complete last resort. I didn’t take it for anxiety, but I used to take 2 mg sticks for recreational use. After repeated use over the past few years I became dependent on it. I was very social and a very good conversationist, but after a few years of abusing the drug I was a totally different person. I felt awkward around even my family, and even maintaining eye contact while talking to someone was nerve wracking. What I’m getting at is that xanax will make you feel less social anxiety for the time being, but in the long run your body will become dependent on it making your anxiety even worse. It’s been a tough few months, but now that I’ve been sober since new years I am almost back to the person I was. Never taking it again, it almost ruined my life.

Originally Posted by onthatnewnew
I wouldn’t recommend taking xanex unless it is a complete last resort. I didn’t take it for anxiety, but I used to take 2 mg sticks for recreational use. After repeated use over the past few years I became dependent on it. I was very social and a very good conversationist, but after a few years of abusing the drug I was a totally different person. I felt awkward around even my family, and even maintaining eye contact while talking to someone was nerve wracking. What I’m getting at is that xanax will make you feel less social anxiety for the time being, but in the long run your body will become dependent on it making your anxiety even worse. It’s been a tough few months, but now that I’ve been sober since new years I am almost back to the person I was. Never taking it again, it almost ruined my life.

Truly, a cautionary tale — and I wish you well getting yourself back together. I had a bunch of friends have similar stories with cocaine right after graduating from college.

I don’t want to run around touting “you should meditate” because I would sound silly to lots of people, but in general we should all prefer techniques that help us to understand our physiologic responses to stress (kinda like how PE fosters a greater connection to and awareness of our schlongs), and then consciously moderate them (just as I find that focusing consciously on my jelq produces a better jelq). Admittedly, I’m not really hard-core into mindfulness meditation — my wife and I do it occasionally at bed-time to fight insomnia, which is really not an optimal use of meditation for rewiring your stress response. But even from what we’ve done I think that there is great potential — and of course, a crash-course in functional neuroanatomy and a quick scholar. Google (ing) of “fmri meditation stress” will explain why.

Originally Posted by The Navigator

And to the guy who’s 6.7+ inches, let me tell you something:

Half of the reason I have hard time approaching women is because women can be very cold and inconsiderate whenever man approaches them. If woman approaches man, man is very rarely cold and dismissive and from I my own experience and chats I have with my male male friends, man is very rarely cold and dismissive. Since I have trouble with my size (unfounded or not), I don’t want to even think about how cruel a woman could be once she sees what I have to offer.

Originally Posted by Small blue
I will say as well to the pair of you that I have an absolutely stunning girlfriend, a real gorgeous lovely girl with two kids. And I have a penis with stats of 5.25NBPEL and 4.7MEG. Not a million miles off of yourselves. Find a nice girl, not a one night hook up and she will overlook any shortcomings you might have. Being a thoughtful, caring, funny, reliable guy is much, much, more important to women.

All that said. I’m here trying to grow my dick! Self improvement guys. It’s an art.


Right on! Most women are more concerned about you than your dick! Dick’s don’t give them security, companionship, and a father for their children. (They may be horny but the mothering instincts are theirs)


Pre-PE 11/11 BPEL 5.9 EG 5.3

Started PE: 3/12 BPEL 6.0 EG 5.6 * Current: BPEL 7.0 EG 5.9 BPSL 7.4 Nut Lgth 2.5" * Goal: BPEL 7.3 EG 6.3 BPSL 8.00

Mind over matter. All of life is transitional.

Originally Posted by TrasncranialPP
Truly, a cautionary tale — and I wish you well getting yourself back together. I had a bunch of friends have similar stories with cocaine right after graduating from college.

I don’t want to run around touting “you should meditate” because I would sound silly to lots of people, but in general we should all prefer techniques that help us to understand our physiologic responses to stress (kinda like how PE fosters a greater connection to and awareness of our schlongs), and then consciously moderate them (just as I find that focusing consciously on my jelq produces a better jelq). Admittedly, I’m not really hard-core into mindfulness meditation — my wife and I do it occasionally at bed-time to fight insomnia, which is really not an optimal use of meditation for rewiring your stress response. But even from what we’ve done I think that there is great potential — and of course, a crash-course in functional neuroanatomy and a quick scholar. Google (ing) of “fmri meditation stress” will explain why.

No xanex for me. I find that open communication with my wife settles me down during this patch in my marriage, and that I realise that this anxiety is normal and it passes in time.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:37 AM.