Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Small newbie

12

Small newbie

I´m writing because I think I can do a lot about my length and girth.
But in contrast to many of you I really do not have a BIG penis.

NBPEL 5 inches
EG 4,9 inches

So my target is clear.I want to gain as much and as soon as possible!

So I planned to do some kind of newbie routine (15 min stretching,15 min jelquing/day) for about 2 weeks and then I switch over to some more extended routine,such as 2h stretching/day + 45-60 min jelquing/day.

Is this ok?

I mean I´ve got enough time in the next two months.So I can afford dedicating much time to PE.

Is this extended routine good?Is this too much (always keep in mind that I´ve got the time).

Do you think I can gain 2 inches or even more in length and 0,5-1 inch in girth?

Yes, you can grow for sure… but by how much depends on lots of factors. One thing you can be certain of, it’s goning to take time, lots of it.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING! Follow the newbie routine and DON’T try to start pulling harder/longer too soon - it’s a route to almost certain injury, minor or major, which will set you back both timewise and psychologically. It really is a marathon, not a sprint. Take it slow, be dedicated, thorough, careful, and follow the successful path many others have identified rather than trying to blaze a trail of your own.


Life is not a rehearsal... we only get one go at it so make sure it's worthwhile!

Started 12 Sep 2005 BPEL=5.75" EG=4.7" Current 19 Apr 2006 (7 months) BPEL=+0.8" EG=+0.4" :up:

my stats

Originally Posted by Dublin
So my target is clear.I want to gain as much and as soon as possible!


PE gains = Lots of patience

Originally Posted by Dublin
So I planned to do some kind of newbie routine (15 min stretching,15 min jelquing/day) for about 2 weeks and then I switch over to some more extended routine,such as 2h stretching/day + 45-60 min jelquing/day.
Is this ok?


What is some kind of newbie routine? Man the routine is put up so that it can optimize your gains without injuries. It goes a long way in conditioning your dick for advanced exercises. So stick to the newbie routine.

Originally Posted by Dublin
I mean I´ve got enough time in the next two months.So I can afford dedicating much time to PE.


Read a book on ” How to spend time wisely”. It helps

Originally Posted by Dublin
Is this extended routine good?Is this too much (always keep in mind that I´ve got the time).
Do you think I can gain 2 inches or even more in length and 0,5-1 inch in girth?

Yes jelqing for 45-60 minutes is a lot even for someone who is used to PE. At most you could have 15 minutes stretching exercises twice a day along with the newbie routine.

You gain gain 2 inches in length or whatever you aspire ofr. It takes time and dedication. Stick with the routines. That should help


Walk slowly but never backwards.

Well,I tried the Newbie Routine but I wasn´t to pleased by the results.I had almost no gains and my motivation almost reached a minimum.
Having patience and using the Newbie Routine is just good talking when you see all the others trying their own routine.
My impatience is due to my bad experiences with women concerning the size.
If you had been discriminated against by several women you might have understood why I am a bit impatient.

But:
If the Newbie Routine is the ONLY good way to good,massive gains I obey ;-)

I was just thinking of DLD and some other fast-gainers who had a lengthy programme right from the beginning of their PE career.That´s the only reason why I douted starting again with the Newbie Routine.

Originally Posted by Dublin
I was just thinking of DLD and some other fast-gainers who had a lengthy programme right from the beginning of their PE career.That´s the only reason why I douted starting again with the Newbie Routine.

Anything DLD has posted is very questionable. Let other vets lead you through your PE career, guys who don’t have a questionable reputation.

Originally Posted by Dublin
If the Newbie Routine is the ONLY good way to good,massive gains I obey ;-)

At first don’t think about massive gains, think about two things :

1) Getting conditioned.
2) Keeping your penis functional.

Gains in general are what almost everyone is here for. But gains on a functional penis. No matter what you read about your penis, the only judge of how good is an exercise or not for you would be yourself. People who have experience can only relate to what you tell them one way or another and perhaps give you some suggestions, but you would be the only one who could judge about the indicators you have and move on to better/more effective exercises. Only one thing is for sure, newbie routine gives you the time to condition your penis but also to start recognising it’s reaction to the ‘damage’ you inflict on it while you try to make it bigger. “Knowing” what you can or cannot do, what you should avoid and where to stop, is the only way to make gains faster without risking too much. Because this way you will be able to avoid injuries and also pick the right exercises from those that are suggested.

Really, even those girls that commented bad on your penis is only the one side of the story and I think something like this is a cheap shot and not worth taking into consideration. The other side of the story is you and you have fun when you use your penis don’t you ? So , remember first rule should be to keep it functional.

Anyway, I really don’t think after 5 years of trial and error, gains and injuries, Thunder would suggest newbie routine if it didn’t play a significant part on every PE journey.

So, be patient, gain what you have from newbie routine, stay focused and study about what you will do next but also injuries you should learn how to avoid.

Good luck and I hope I didn’t exhaust you with the length of my reply.

Originally Posted by Dublin
Well,I tried the Newbie Routine but I wasn´t to pleased by the results.I had almost no gains and my motivation almost reached a minimum.

Hoping to see “much” in 2 weeks is a long shot. 2 weeks and no gains is very normal. Dont think about what you haven’t gained. Instead, think of what some people here have gained. That should motivate you enough.

Originally Posted by Dublin
My impatience is due to my bad experiences with women concerning the size.
If you had been discriminated against by several women you might have understood why I am a bit impatient.


Take it from me that even if you did the most advanced exercises, you wouldnt gain an inch a month. I guess i can try to understand your problem with women. (or maybe their problem with you)?


Walk slowly but never backwards.

Originally Posted by Dublin
Well,I tried the Newbie Routine but I wasn´t to pleased by the results.I had almost no gains and my motivation almost reached a minimum.

How long have you been doing it for?

Originally Posted by Dublin
Having patience and using the Newbie Routine is just good talking when you see all the others trying their own routine.
My impatience is due to my bad experiences with women concerning the size.
If you had been discriminated against by several women you might have understood why I am a bit impatient.

But:
If the Newbie Routine is the ONLY good way to good,massive gains I obey ;-)

I think everyone on these boards can sympathise with your impatience to grow. No one here is demanding that you continue with the Newbie Routine if you truly believe that another program will be better suited to your needs. Whether you agree and/or follow the ‘experience’ of the members on these boards is entirely up to you. By all means experiment with DLD’s program but do still feel free to keep us closely informed as many would be very interested.

Realise however that - as you most probably already observed - there is overwhelming guidance conformity on these boards that explicit ‘slow and steady’ as the fastest way to gain over a long period. The reason is, apparently, that to take advantage of steady and sustaining growth one must progress his routine in accord to his ‘conditioning level’. If for example you were to bulldoze right bang into a hardcore program your penis might not be injured but you would have wasted all the months of steady (and potentially corresponding) growth before progressing onto a similar hardcore routine out of necessity rather than choice..

Originally Posted by Dublin
I was just thinking of DLD and some other fast-gainers who had a lengthy programme right from the beginning of their PE career.That´s the only reason why I douted starting again with the Newbie Routine.

Don’t do something just because everyone says you should do it, but also don’t be ignorant to the lessons others are thankfully able to share.

Peace


This signature is closed for the public.

Originally Posted by The Beasty One
How long have you been doing it for?
Don’t do something just because everyone says you should do it, but also don’t be ignorant to the lessons others are thankfully able to share.
Peace

So what’s the point if he is paying attention to others and not incorporating any suggestions made? Is two weeks a good time to judge his progess with the newbie routine? He sure need not listen to anyone on this forum. He can go hang a big tender coconut from his dick or clamp his Penis with a metal chord. Who cares? The point we were trying to make is that, he has been at PE for just 2 weeks and that IMO, is not enough time to judge progress.

Beasty! I dont want to make it sound like you gave him bad advice. I agree with a few things you say above. Most newbie come in looking for quick gains(no harm in that) but does PE work that way? I doubt it. There are many guys who have made impressive gains by the end of their newbie routine. IMO, newbies to PE should be encouraged to start and stick to their routine. What makes you think that he is not gonna be dissatisfied with another routine in a matter of two weeks, if he doesnt see any gains?


Walk slowly but never backwards.


Last edited by godofdeviltry : 08-24-2006 at .

No, no. You’re right. Two weeks is not giving the Newbie Routine enough of a chance, I was confused as he has been a member for some time noW. PeAce,


This signature is closed for the public.

Originally Posted by WorkingOut
Really, even those girls that commented bad on your penis is only the one side of the story and I think something like this is a cheap shot and not worth taking into consideration. The other side of the story is you and you have fun when you use your penis don’t you ? So , remember first rule should be to keep it functional.

Good luck and I hope I didn’t exhaust you with the length of my reply.

Yes,you´re right.I should get it conditioned and of course,I should care about my health first but that´s what I wanna do anyway.

Thank you for your detailed answer!

Originally Posted by godofdeviltry
Hoping to see “much” in 2 weeks is a long shot. 2 weeks and no gains is very normal. Don’t think about what you haven’t gained. Instead, think of what some people here have gained. That should motivate you enough.

Take it from me that even if you did the most advanced exercises, you wouldn’t gain an inch a month. I guess I can try to understand your problem with women. (Or maybe their problem with you)?

Where did you get “2 weeks”?I´ve never written how long I´ve been doing the Newbie Routine.
I tried the Newbie Routine for almost 2 months.
Still this is not long enough to judge about this programme but nevertheless I seemed to me like a wrong approach regarding all the fast newbie gains of the others in their first months.

Originally Posted by The Beasty One
Realise however that - as you most probably already observed - there is overwhelming guidance conformity on these boards that explicit ‘slow and steady’ as the fastest way to gain over a long period. The reason is, apparently, that to take advantage of steady and sustaining growth one must progress his routine in accord to his ‘conditioning level’. If for example you were to bulldoze right bang into a hardcore program your penis might not be injured but you would have wasted all the months of steady (and potentially corresponding) growth before progressing onto a similar hardcore routine out of necessity rather than choice..

Of course,it´s logical that I must give the penis a new incentive (wrong word,I know) over and over again and that I´ve to increase the training time gradually.
But I don´t know whether the incentive the newbie routine brings about is enough to make reasonable progress.
Do you understand what I want to tell you?

Once again,you´re right reminding me of the health risks.
It´s probably the best to remain cool and patient and of course,consistent.

Originally Posted by Dublin

Originally Posted by Dublin
I´m writing because I think I can do a lot about my length and girth.
But in contrast to many of you I really do not have a BIG penis.
NBPEL 5 inches
EG 4,9 inches
So my target is clear.I want to gain as much and as soon as possible!
So I planned to do some kind of newbie routine (15 min stretching,15 min jelquing/day) for about 2 weeks and then I switch over to some more extended routine,such as 2h stretching/day + 45-60 min jelquing/day.
Is this ok?
I mean I´ve got enough time in the next two months.So I can afford dedicating much time to PE.
Is this extended routine good?Is this too much (always keep in mind that I´ve got the time).
Do you think I can gain 2 inches or even more in length and 0,5-1 inch in girth?

Where did you get “2 weeks”?I´ve never written how long I´ve been doing the Newbie Routine.
I tried the Newbie Routine for almost 2 months.
Still this is not long enough to judge about this programme but nevertheless I seemed to me like a wrong approach regarding all the fast newbie gains of the others in their first months.

Dublin! Nowhere in your first post have you mentioned that you have been at the newbie routine for 2 months. You have only said that you have time in the next 2 months. Paying attention to what you write is very important here. Use of words such as planned, Did, Was etc indicate the past. Make sure you plan what you want to say here.


Walk slowly but never backwards.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Am I still a newbieamassiPenis Enlargement Basics505-17-2006 03:56 PM
When A Newbie Is Not A Newbie AnymorepnglondonPenis Enlargement Basics1502-14-2006 04:35 PM
About newbie routine.french_guyPenis Enlargement Basics1701-31-2006 10:14 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:42 PM.