Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Silicone clamping sleeve?

Silicone clamping sleeve?

Hey guys

For the past 3 months I’ve had great clamping success with my purchased silicone clamping sleeve.

I believe my sleeve was made with the method outlined in this thread: Silicone Sleeves - Make your own
But I’d much rather buy one than make one for my own. So I bought one from an ebayer (I don’t want to seem like I’m promoting him, so you’ll just have to google for him)

The problem: Two were shipped but the first one ripped eventually after two months of constant usage. The first one was perfectly sized to where I could fit 2 clamps on its length and it was not tight enough to restrict blood flow the the outer skin. The second one though, does restrict blood flow (probably just millimeters tighter, just barely restricts the blood flow). So once I roll it down to the base, I have to essentially begin the 10 minute countdown and am forced to rush the edging process to get a hard on ASAP (definitely not ideal). I only get about 6-7 minutes into my clamping session until the skin on the bottom of my penis turns black and blue and begins to burn greatly (I’d obviously get greater success with a full 10 minutes of expansion).

I don’t mind spending a little money, so could I purchase a sleeve from monkeybar’s website and just cut it to proper length? My last resort is just purchasing another set from ebay and rolling the dice on its compatibility with my penis.

My question: Could I actually purchase one of the sleeve’s from monkeybar’s site? And if so, which one would you recommend? Also, if there are other options, I’d greatly welcome them.

Note: The reason I will only clamp with silicone sleeves now is because of 1) its uniformly consistent size around the penis and 2) its elasticity to make the clamp less rigid

I tried cloth and a cut up sock but it was still greatly uncomfortable under the tight, rigid force of the clamp.

The mouse pad appeared to be a good idea but if you overlap the wrap around your base, there will be a part of the wrap that is bumped up so it will not be uniform in its consistency.

Thanks for the read, hopefully I’m not the only one who has experience with silicone sleeves.
advice appreciated!

I’ve only used monkeybars sleeves for clamping. He has different kinds. Just pm him or email on his website and he’ll get back to you quick if you have any questions. I never had a problem with his website or stuff.

Originally Posted by will88

I only get about 6-7 minutes into my clamping session until the skin on the bottom of my penis turns black and blue and begins to burn greatly (I’d obviously get greater success with a full 10 minutes of expansion).

You’re doing something very wrong… Describe your clamping routine in more detail because this is definitely something that shouldn’t happen.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by e211
I’ve only used monkeybars sleeves for clamping. He has different kinds. Just pm him or email on his website and he’ll get back to you quick if you have any questions. I never had a problem with his website or stuff.


Excellent, thanks for your help
I figured this would be the best choice, but I just wanted some further confirmation that those sleeves can indeed be used for clamping as well

Originally Posted by UpTo7
You’re doing something very wrong… Describe your clamping routine in more detail because this is definitely something that shouldn’t happen.


This is because the silicone sleeve immediately begins to restrict bloodflow
It takes me a couple minutes of edging to get fully aroused to a point where I can clamp down fully
It is just the skin that burns, not the internal tissue

Originally Posted by will88

This is because the silicone sleeve immediately begins to restrict bloodflow
It takes me a couple minutes of edging to get fully aroused to a point where I can clamp down fully
It is just the skin that burns, not the internal tissue

It may be burning because its sticking to the skin and pulling it. Try a little bit of lube under the silicon and see if that makes the burning go away. Compression doesn’t usually give a burning feeling, but skin pulling will.

Originally Posted by will88
Hey guys

For the past 3 months I’ve had great clamping success with my purchased silicone clamping sleeve.


What kind of success?

Originally Posted by will88
The problem: Two were shipped but the first one ripped eventually after two months of constant usage. The first one was perfectly sized to where I could fit 2 clamps on its length and it was not tight enough to restrict blood flow the the outer skin. The second one though, does restrict blood flow (probably just millimeters tighter, just barely restricts the blood flow). So once I roll it down to the base, I have to essentially begin the 10 minute countdown and am forced to rush the edging process to get a hard on ASAP (definitely not ideal). I only get about 6-7 minutes into my clamping session until the skin on the bottom of my penis turns black and blue and begins to burn greatly (I’d obviously get greater success with a full 10 minutes of expansion).

Not sure I understand how you are using this. You roll it down, then clamp over it?

Originally Posted by sparkyx
It may be burning because its sticking to the skin and pulling it. Try a little bit of lube under the silicon and see if that makes the burning go away. Compression doesn’t usually give a burning feeling, but skin pulling will.


Wow really? I was under the impression that it was burning because it was starved of oxygen. It also begins at a very similar time during each session where the region is turning very dark blue. I was also under this impression because its at a region that is up to inches above the clamping/wrapping site.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
What kind of success?

Not sure I understand how you are using this. You roll it down, then clamp over it?

between 3-4 eighths of an inch in about 12-13 weeks

And yes, I roll it all the way down to the very bottom of the base and clamp over it

Originally Posted by will88
Wow really? I was under the impression that it was burning because it was starved of oxygen. It also begins at a very similar time during each session where the region is turning very dark blue. I was also under this impression because its at a region that is up to inches above the clamping/wrapping site.

Yeah, sounds like burning from lack of oxygen, but try the lube anyway.

Originally Posted by will88
Wow really? I was under the impression that it was burning because it was starved of oxygen. It also begins at a very similar time during each session where the region is turning very dark blue. I was also under this impression because it’s at a region that is up to inches above the clamping/wrapping site.

Between 3-4 eighths of an inch in about 12-13 weeks

And yes, I roll it all the way down to the very bottom of the base and clamp over it


Girth?

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Silicone ads sleeve or anti-turtle sleeveshiby916Penis Enlargement Basics1912-30-2009 07:53 PM
Silicone sleeve comparisonUpTo7Penis Enlargement Basics1012-27-2009 05:36 PM
Clamping Questions Aplenty, Opinions WantedwangchunPenis Enlargement2008-30-2009 09:48 AM
Clamping for lengthkiwbo009Penis Enlargement Basics203-29-2009 09:05 PM
Problem using my Silicone sleeveDonkeyBruce01Penis Pumps102-25-2009 11:13 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:20 AM.