Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Shrinkage with stretching.

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
If I remember correctly, the ADS name was applied to traction wrapping a long time ago and then got associated to the mechanical stretcher devices.


You’re probably correct.

Just to clarify, I’m not saying what I said is right, it is just my opinion that traction wrapping isn’t a method of ADS.

An ADS maintains a stretch on the tissues of the penis, whereas a traction wrap just keeps the penis in an elongated state.

At first thought they may be “one and the same”, but on closer inspection, they’re not.

(In my opinion)


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Originally Posted by Shilow
1) Stropping the little guy in an elongated state to fend off the “gremlins with shrink wands.” 2) Do not worry about “cementing gains” there is no such thing. 3) Use washers to anchor your penis and hold open “micro tears,” there is no such thing (tears in anything would require a trip to the hospital).

:BS:

Shilow…do you even think PE works as a whole? You seem to try to warn newbies against it, because IYHO it doesn’t make sense and anyone who tries is an idiot for doing so.

This is your opinion, now allow me to express mine. You’re wrong on all three accounts.

Originally Posted by Northpole
I did about 5-10 second tugs straight down, i got some fast lig gains this way in the very beginning of my PE history.
I started some light wet jelqing also, and slowly increased the stress.

I’m happy you gained from a minimal amount of stretching. Many can’t be so lucky. Even me and my lucky gains needed to work harder than moderate stretching for 3 minutes. Most PEers need more than that even as a warmup, and double if not triple that as a primary exercise in their routine. Remember, what works for you might not work to that extent if at all for someone else.

Originally Posted by koolaid11
After my manual stretching session, my penis tends to shrink and get a lot smaller, although it’s very flexible as well.. Does anyone else experience a shrinkage after manual stretching?

I had this problem yesterday, after stretching most of the day with my Jes Extender. I measured a quarter of an inch less. However I did not panic, as I related this to a tissue stretch reflex that gets often talked about in physiotherapy circles. I have even seen this in my own limbs after yoga and gymn. Warmth is a variable that can lessen this effect. Through time the collagen/ elastin ratio changes to the stress with the result that you find yourself more extendible, in a plastic deformation sense, utimately and hopefully a permanent re-modelling of the tissue. I have noticed that when I have a low libido this reaction is more pronounced. Low libido equals low penal hormones and greater shrinkage. It makes sense to edge every day to maintain optimum tissue response hormones in the penis before a routine - logically speaking. Perhaps the vets can chip in here?


I CAN, I MUST, I WILL!

Originally Posted by Shilow
This is exactly what is suppose to happen, the result of trauma, temperature, emotional shift, bladder influence, prostate influence will result in shrinkage. It is the nature of the penis to react and manipulate to just about anything. DO NOT FEAR THE DISAPPEARING PENIS, contrary to popular belief there are worse things that could happen in your short life.

The penis is incredibly reflexive and is directly attached to your brain, pain centers, emotive factors, stress factors, discomfort factors will all translate into personality disorders for your penis. Below are a few things that are not necessary: 1) Stropping the little guy in an elongated state to fend off the “gremlins with shrink wands.” 2) Do not worry about “cementing gains” there is no such thing. 3) Use washers to anchor your penis and hold open “micro tears,” there is no such thing (tears in anything would require a trip to the hospital).

Your penis has protective characteristics built-in; after all, it is responsible for procreation and survivability of the human race (more or less). Your penis is no dummy, what would you do if a giant monster was stretching you on a rack and hanging boat anchors around your neck and squeezing you until your head turned purple?? You might run and hide too, when the monster approaches, so let the penis do what he must, the next day he will be more robust and heftier than usual. It is just nature’s course.

I disagree.

PE is unbelievable for a guy, if it could be put into words by a child, it is Xmas morning times a thousand. Sex with a 7 to 8 inch tool is the difference between 3” of fresh or 23” of pow-pow on a bright Utah day, alas, there is no comparison. Regrettably, the woman is no where near as affected by this increased appendage as the man. Visual stimuli is the man’s domain.

This having been said, I would never want to give back the size I have gained (however, I might be inclined to sell it for a very high price, I think 50 to 100 large is where I would start the bidding).

No, a traction wrap is so completely unnecessary that it is laughable. In this game most people start out under a “newbie program” and then evolve their techniques to best suit their individual needs. This is fine, and this is how just about everyone began his quest for a larger appendage. When I started there was not nearly the volume of information or misinformation, so everything was pretty straight-forward and simple. A jelq and a stretch or hang is all there is. But the ugliness of a turtling dick has always been the bane of PE, or the flaccid hang that more closely approximates your “pinky” than your left femur. Because of this poor visual, experimentation has brought us the traction wrap, the golf weights, the ADS, the heat lamps, straps and clamps to resist what cotton fabrics and the penis have in common, SHRINKAGE. What an ugly word. Did we not all feel the pain of George in the “Seinfeld” episode?

But you see, you do not need any of the above for a large member. I probably would not be so emphatic about the above but since I have never used any of the above and most vets have not used any of the above (before the Open Era) you do not need any of the above. I started average and am now about 8x6 NBP, and never used any of the above (go figure).

If you want to use the above, I am not against it. PE is about freedom in your shorts, so do what you like to do. Sometimes its fun to spend the day with washers in your pants, a little shwing never hurt anyone. Oops, I should correct that since I do remember a post by a newbie that asked the question, “Now that I have this wrecking ball in my pants, how do I keep it from slamming into my balls?” Ahhhhh what fun it is.


Banned for posting bullshit again - previously Salvo

Originally Posted by Shilow
Regrettably, the woman is no where near as affected by this increased appendage as the man. Visual stimuli is the man’s domain.

Wrong yet again. I do agree that men make more out of having a big dick than women, but you don’t know your ass from a hole in the ground if you think a bigger penis isn’t visually stimulating for a woman. Ask some of the lovely ladies here, or use the search button, as this has been discussed before, and the outcome is on my side.

Originally Posted by Shilow
No, a traction wrap is so completely unnecessary that it is laughable.

since I have never used any of the above and most vets have not used any of the above (before the Open Era) you do not need any of the above.

I hope you guys are taking notes on this. You say that it doesn’t work, but have never tried it yourself. How did you come to this conclusion? Hearsay? :rolleyes: You’re basing all of this on the fact that it looks goofy. Not sure if you’ve noticed this, but every single PE exercise looks goofy, especially when using some sort of device or contraption.

Originally Posted by Shilow
But you see, you do not need any of the above for a large member. I probably would not be so emphatic about the above but since I have never used any of the above and most vets have not used any of the above (before the Open Era) you do not need any of the above. I started average and am now about 8x6 NBP, and never used any of the above (go figure).

If you want to use the above, I am not against it.

Maybe you should donate $10 everytime you type “above”. :D

Originally Posted by Shilow
am now about 8x6 NBP

So after achieving your goal, your flaccid hang hasn’t changed a bit? Because you’ve also said that nobody’s flaccid changes at all with PE.

Originally Posted by Shilow
Sometimes its fun to spend the day with washers in your pants, a little shwing never hurt anyone.

Contradicting ourselves, are we?

It is exceedingly difficult to communicate ideas to someone that so completely misconstrues the written language. I hesitate to engage in something so elementary but I feel it necessary because you have misconstrued almost every thought I have ever put down.

Originally Posted by xlmagnum
Wrong yet again. I do agree that men make more out of having a big dick than women, but you don’t know your ass from a hole in the ground if you think a bigger penis isn’t visually stimulating for a woman.

I did not say there is no arousal for a woman, I said a woman is affected no where near as much as a man. Look no farther than the number of gender specific strip clubs.

Originally Posted by xlmagnum
You’re basing all of this on the fact that it looks goofy.

No, I am not basing my opinion on appearance, I am basing it on functionality (its laughable because it serves no constructive purpose) Like a band-aid on a healthy finger.

Originally Posted by xlmagnum
Maybe you should donate $10 everytime you type “above”.

This style is lost on you but it is a grammatical technique to “poke fun” at the absurdity of the “above.”

Originally Posted by xlmagnum
So after achieving your goal, your flaccid hang hasn’t changed a bit? Because you’ve also said that nobody’s flaccid changes at all with PE.

Congratulations, this declarative is indeed correct, your true flaccid size is unchanging and the size of the package the Good Lord gave you is much like your adult shoe size (unchanging). I do not say “everyone” because there will be exceptions but most everyone will fit this paradigm. If it did not, you would not find the vast majority only gaining an inch in erect length. Because a good PE’er has conditioned his penis the vessel can now hold more blood. So, under factors inducing engorgement your flaccid will be that much bigger but under an ambient condition the flaccid is unchanging.

Originally Posted by xlmagnum
Contradicting ourselves, are we?

Not really, I said it is of no functional value not that it might not be fun to “jingle” in ones pants. Just like its fun to dress up on Halloween.


Banned for posting bullshit again - previously Salvo

Originally Posted by Shilow
It is exceedingly difficult to communicate ideas to someone that so completely misconstrues the written language.

Very true, the same way it is difficult to discuss PE with someone that miscontrues all of its intricacies.

Originally Posted by Shilow
I did not say there is no arousal for a woman, I said a woman is affected no where near as much as a man. Look no farther than the number of gender specific strip clubs.

You said it was the man’s domain, as if it was so much more important to men rather than women. I replied that it may not be as important to women to the extent that it is for men, but not by a whole lot. I don’t get aroused by the sight of my penis, but a woman might. It isn’t as overwhelming as you make it out to be.

Originally Posted by Shilow
Look no farther than the number of gender specific strip clubs.

Your point? Men are more geared to think about sex in general than women. That is their reason to go to strip clubs. They all aren’t there to see tits, and they all aren’t there to see pussy. People go for different reasons. Some women go for great abs, some go for good looking faces, and others go to see dicks.

Originally Posted by Shilow
No, I am not basing my opinion on appearance, I am basing it on functionality (its laughable because it serves no constructive purpose) Like a band-aid on a healthy finger.

Once again, how do you know the proverbial “finger” is healthy? You have never tried the weights, ADS, traction etc….so how would you know it isn’t functional?

Originally Posted by Shilow
This style is lost on you but it is a grammatical technique to “poke fun” at the absurdity of the “above.”

Ah, really? I didn’t get that. :sarcasm: I was making a joke off of yours…hence the smilie. ——> :D

Originally Posted by Shilow
Congratulations, this declarative is indeed correct, your true flaccid size is unchanging and the size of the package the Good Lord gave you is much like your adult shoe size (unchanging).

Originally Posted by Shilow
I do not say “everyone” because there will be exceptions but most everyone will fit this paradigm.

Your flaccid does change. And at a higher percentage of the PE population then you give credit for. You say almost everyone (not using “everyone” to escape using an absolute, and being proven wrong, which is smart…..I try to NEVER speak in absolutes {get it?}) but there are a lot of guys that PE that have at the very least an increased flaccid hang well after they stop PEing. We have proof, end of discussion.

Originally Posted by Shilow
Because a good PE’er has conditioned his penis the vessel can now hold more blood. So, under factors inducing engorgement your flaccid will be that much bigger but under an ambient condition the flaccid is unchanging.

Coming from someone who boasts as knowing the English language inside and out, I think the term “flaccid” escapes you. You keep using the term “TRUE flaccid” which is just something you made up to sound right, when you are anything but. Flaccid size changes due to a number of variables as you stated (stress, temperature, hydration levels, bloodflow..etc…..), but your flaccid is the average of these. So when I say my flaccid is 4-5” in length….that means on an average day. Of course if I add heat to it, I’ll gain .5-1”, but that wouldn’t be average. Avo even told you that on his worst shrinkage day, he was still bigger than his best flaccid hang Pre-PE. What are your thoughts on that?

Originally Posted by Shilow
Not really, I said it is of no functional value not that it might not be fun to “jingle” in ones pants. Just like its fun to dress up on Halloween.

In retrospect, I misinterpreted what you were trying to get across in this instance.

We both know why you continue to post against me, because you can’t stand it when you go up against someone that is better at finding loopholes than yourself. You call it “arguing”, I call it “cleaning up the trash”. Gotta keep this forum clean.


Last edited by xlmagnum : 09-21-2005 at .

I probably don’t agree with every single things shilow brought here in this thread, but I think he is right on the spot when saying that there is a lot of misinformation going on there.

I often say this, but like in bodybuilding, why we don’t just concentrate on basics. Imo it would be a lot easier that saying : Ok you didnt gain much… try adding this X gadget and you’ll start gaining. Maybe… maybe not ! Like if I had one X supp in my training/nutrition program, I’ll start gaining, maybe … maybe not…

Originally Posted by chunkyaa34
I often say this, but like in bodybuilding, why we don’t just concentrate on basics.

This is good advice, but extreme situations call for extreme measures. Hard gainers use everything at their disposal in order to gain. I agree that you should stick with the basics until they don’t help you anymore, then you need to shock your penis into growing. His main point wasn’t that you shouldn’t use them and stick to basics, but that they don’t work at all.

I’m guessing it could be due to the fact that I did the stretching about 30 min after I took a shower. I did about 15 45second stretches (5 up, 5 straight, 5 down) with moderate force. Didn’t hurt or anything like that. I’ll try doing it right after a shower and see what happens.

Shilow, you are entitled to your own opinion, however I really like it when people tell me something doesn’t work or something can’t be when they themselves have never tried it. I’m currently using an ADS, and while it’s too early to see gains from it, I haven’t proven it wrong. I have gained in the past without ADS, but this doesn’t mean I can’t gain without it. You want to prove XL wrong, go wear an ADS and get back to us on it. Until then you can say ADS doesn’t work till the cows come home, and I’ll say playing pro soccer is as easy as taking a shower. I think you get my point.


Progress Tracking As of 01/01/05 : 6.5 BPEL x 5.25 G As of 04/08/05 : 6.75 BPEL x 5.25 G Short Term Goal : 7 BPEL Long Term Goal : When a trip to china and getting on the great wall means hopping on my member

Let’s be clear on the point, I have never said a particular exercise “will not work,” it is my opinion, that the penis is so small that just about anything you do will have some result. Just whipping it around like a “slinky” will promote some positive result. My posts are always to exalt the most effective techniques and pursue gains expeditiously.

If you do not think I have not tried just about everything than you have not been in this game long enough. It is the nature of PE to explore other galaxies and seek out new forms of life, so yes, I have sported the ADS/bungee chord strapped to the penis and thigh like the days of Wyatt Earp on my road trips across the plains. You see I have been down these paths and I just try to make things simple and make them work. The problem is people think there growth potential is unlimited, they think there penis is made of clay and they can just keep “rolling” it out. But the growth potential is more like the yardage assigned to the golf club in your bag, some of us have an 8 iron some a 9 iron and some a wedge, it will only go so far as the loft and swing allow. A finite capacity is available for exploitation, you can keep the driver in the bag on this course.

This thread is the perfect example of the ball of confusion. A good question is asked and a simple question at that; but the answer becomes much more difficult. Many answers are given but only a couple are correct.


Banned for posting bullshit again - previously Salvo

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:22 PM.